Siwon - Super Junior

Kpop One-Shots

 "Sometimes I wonder if anyone really likes me. Sure I'm not the iest girl that wears short dresses or tish outfits like that, but I do have a really kind heart. I wish people would see that in me.." you thought to yourself while sitting on a frozen park bench.
 "(_yn_)? What are you doing out here in the cold?" Someone asks you.
 You turn around and see Siwon with a look of worry on his face.
 "Hey Siwon, I'm just thinking." you tell him honestly.
 "Well if you're thinking, you shouldn't do it out here. You might catch a cold."
 "Why are you being kind, while everyone else is being mean to me?" you ask.
 "It's because I think of you as a really good friend (_yn_). Now come along, we're going to the Cafè so I can buy you a hot chocolate."
 "Well actually I think of (_yn_) as more than a really good friend. I love her, but I don't think she knows yet." Siwon thought to himself.
 You and Siwon started walking to the Cafè. It was a quick and quiet to the Cafè. When you arrived at the Cafè, you went to go find a good table at the window, and Siwon went to get both of you hot chocolate. 
 "To be completely honest, I like Siwon a lot. I used to like him as only a friend, but now I think I love him.. Oh gosh, what to do. Should I tell him or should I wait.. I think I'll wait for now, I can't risk my friendship with Siwon." you thought to yourself.
 Then Siwon came back and he gave you your hot chocolate.
 "Thank you." you say smiling.
 "It's no problem." Siwon replies.
 You and Siwon were talking to each other and drinking your hot chocolate for the entire time you were at the Cafè. You couldn't help but smile at your conversations with Siwon.
 "Would you like to go on a walk with me (_yn_)?" Siwon politely asked.
 "Sure Siwon." you replied with a smile.
 You two went outside and went for a stroll through the cold park.
 "This is where you found me this morning.. what were you doing out so early anyway?" you ask.
 "Oh, I was doing the same as you, thinking." Siwon replied.
 You shivered because a cold gust of wind, and Siwon hugged you.
 "S-siwon, what a-are you doing?" you ask, blushing.
 "Warming you up." He replied.
 "Why?"
 "You're cold, and I don't want to see my love shivering or sick."
 You both blush, realizing what Siwon just said.
 "I-I mean-"
 "I love you too Siwon." you say smiling and blushing.
 Siwon also smiles and he leans down to plant a soft kiss on your lips.
 "I'll never let anyone harm you again.. ever." Siwon whispers in your ear.