Chapter 9

Koi No Yokan

That's right, I love you. I always believe in you.
Dreams and passions, I want to give them all to you
I'm a good luck goddess that wants (wants) to make your wish come true
Tell me your wish (I'm genie for you, boy)
Tell me your wish (I'm genie for your wish)
Tell me your wish (I'm genie for your dream)
Tell only me (I'm genie for your world)

Sooyoung was on the side of stage watching SNSD perform.She had a satisified smile on her face and her eyes always led her to watch Hyoyeon. Her dancing was flawless as ever.

Hyoyeon turned her head to the side and spotted Sooyoung. She flashed her a smile and gave Sooyoung a wink. Just looking at Sooyoung gave her the flaming charisma. The crowd went wild at Hyoyeon's dance break and got SNSD pumped up.

Sooyoung wanted to faint right then and there when Hyoyeon winked at her. She knew she had to stay composed. The taller girl was internally fangirling over SNSD's dancing queen.

 

..

 

When the performance was over,SNSD quickly left the stage and went to their assigned waiting room. Members were complimenting on how each other did on their performance. The one who had the most praises was Hyoyeon.

They all knew Sooyoung was waiting outside for them in the dressing room and she was reading a book. Looking up she smiled,"Great job ladies! Water and food is in the room!"Hyoyeon was the last to enter and Sooyoung stopped to her.

"I need to talk to you in private."

Sooyoung held onto Hyoyeon's hand and lead her into a private room.

Hyoyeon was now pushed against a wall and Sooyoung put both of her hands against the wall,entraping Hyoyeon.The dancing queen was getting rather hot under Sooyoung and held her breath.

Her glasses were off,buttons of her shirt were undone,showing Sooyoung's toned abs and lacy bra. The taller girl smirked and whispered in Hyoyeon's ear,

"Your performance was hot...yeobo."

Whimpering under Sooyoung,Hyoyeon wrapped her legs around Sooyoung's waist and kissed her.

"Hyoyeon..."Sooyoung waved a hand in front of Hyoyeon's face. That's cute...Sooyoung chuckled to herself. When Hyoyeon finally snapped out of it,she responded back,"Yeah,Syoo?"

Sooyoung gave her a sincere smile and admitted,"I wanted to tell you personally you performed beautifully."

Hyoyeon looked down,wanting to hide her blush.

Sooyoung continued,"I would also like to ask...."Hyoyeon nodded her head to continue. "I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on a date?"

Sooyoung pulled behind her back was a boquet of flowers and smiled.Hyoyeon looked surprised and blurted out,"I would love to."Not containing her excitement,the dancing queen hugged Sooyoung.

Sooyoung let out a laugh and her glasses became askew."I'll be picking you up tomorrow around 7 and I'm not telling you any details just yet."

"Now let's get back to celebrate from a wonderful performance!"Sooyoung held out her hand for Hyoyeon to hold.She gladly accepted Sooyoung's hand and went to SNSD's dressing room.

Little did they know,someone was inside the room and their heart was breaking when they heard Sooyoung.

 

..

 

"What should I wear guys?"Hyoyeon was still in her bathrobe and was pacing around the room,her members were all sitting on Hyoyeon's bed and just waited for her to stop."Maybe if you stop pacing,we will help you."Tiffany looked up from her magazine.

"Sica you know Sooyoung,what does she like?"Yuri asked the drowsy girl.Jessica let out a yawn and stated,"Youngie likes a girl who is simple looking, who has natural make-up.Just wear a simple top and skirt and some converse.Youngie would love that."

Taking Jessica's advice,Hyoyeon wanted to get ready.

"So Hyo can we leave now,for you to get ready?"Sunny asked,not looking up from her PSP.

"You guys can go!Thank you!"

 

..

 

At 6:55,the doorbell rang.

"Oh Sooyoung come on in."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Aigoo Hyoyeon!How will the date go?Who was the person in the room with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon?Please comment and enjoy!