Chapter 3

Koi No Yokan

"You okay? "

It was Hyoyeon.

Carefully standing up and wincing in pain, Sooyoung got support from the wall behind her."Thanks to you, I will be." Sooyoung breathed out. Hyoyeon was relieved to be there at the right place, at the right time.

"I'm pretty lucky to have you save me. You being here at the right time." Sooyoung pointed out and gave her a distressed smile. Hyoyeon nodded her head and asked," What were you doing here by yourself anyway, Sooyoung -ssi? " She glanced at Sooyoung's flowers in her hands. Sooyoung had three bouquets in her arms.Is she seeing someone?

"You can drop the honorifics if you, Hyoyeon-ssi. I was just going to meet someone." Not mentioning her parents and older sister, Sooyoung asked, " What were you doing at this time of day? "

Truthfully, Hyoyeon wanted yo clear her head because all she thought about was Sooyoung and how curious she was. "I was going for a walk." Sooyoung nodded her head and said,"I will be going, Hyoyeon and I will see you soon. She bowed and started walking the opposite way. "I will see you soon, Sooyoung." She smiled and watched her walk away.

Curious, Hyoyeon couldn't help but follow Sooyoung to her destination. Hyoyeon was confused, why would Sooyoung be at a cemetery?

The sun was about to set and Sooyoung put down her flowers on three certain gravestones. Hyoyeon watched Sooyoung gave a ceremonial bow and kneeled down in front of them.

Hiding behind a tree, Hyoyeon listened in into what Sooyoung was saying.

 

With Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung grazed her fingers through the lettering engraved on the gravestones. Ever since what happened, Sooyoung tends to be at the cemetery as much as she can.

"Oppa, Umma, Unnie.."

"I met the person that I always talk to you guys about. Kim Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon's eyes widened and let  a silent gasp, She talks about me? Sooyoung continued,"I accidently bumped into her when I was going to work. When I met her, I felt something in my heart by just looking in her eyes. I was sitting next to her at dinner and our hands touched."

"Our hands fit like a puzzle piece." Sooyoung whispered, Hyoyeon not knowing what she said.

"I also saw Hyolyn today, I guess she's doing pretty good with her group. Halbojee and Halmoni are doing great, they really want me to succeed in the company. I'll try seeing you guys, soon." Sooyoung dusted off her jeans and squatted down to kiss her parents and sister's gravestone.

"Saranghae and keep looking down on me."Sooyoung looked up at the sky. Pushing up her glasses and tightening her scarf, Sooyoung began to leave and return home.

With Sooyoung out of sight, Hyoyeon looked at the gravestones. She bowed to them and looked up like Sooyoung,"I promise to look over your Sooyoung. I have to admit..."

"I felt something too."

 

With Sooyoung.

 

Sooyonung returned to her huge penthouse that her grandparents paid for her. Due to her limp, it was convenient for Sooyoung to walk to work and to her favorite stores and restaurants. She still had her childhood home, which she inherited it from her parents, Sooyoung usually goes there on the weekends to maintain it and such.

Changing into comfortable clothes, Sooyoung looked into her vanity mirror. She lifter up her shirt and ran her fingers across a visible scar on her hip. She slipped down her sweatpants and looked how the scar spread across her thigh to her knee.

Sighing, Sooyoung pulled her pants and left to the kitchen to make her something to eat once again. On her mind, she still thought of Hyoyeon.

 

With Hyoyeon.

 

Returning to the dorm, her thoughts still lingering on Sooyoung. Having her back placed on the door, the dancng queen let out a sigh.

"Unnie, are you okay?" SNSD's maknae, Seohyun asked with concern. Hyoyeon nodded her head and replied,"I'll be alright, Seo."

Immediately she went to her and Jessica's room, her roommate reading a magazine. "Where were you?" Jessica asked, not looking up. "I just went out to take a walk, Sica." Hyoyeon sighed.

"Sica, can I ask you something?" Hyoyeon asked the ice princess. Jessica nodded her head to continue.

"Is it possible to fall for someone, just by meeting them?"

 

 

 

A/N: Ta da! A glimpse of Sooyoung's family and Hyoyeon beginning to change? What will happen next? Your comments keep me going and please comment your feedback! How is the story going? Thank you for reading!