Chapter 2

Koi No Yokan

Jessica picked Sooyoung's favorite restaurant and were automatically put in a secluded, V.I.P area. The booth Sooyoung and SNSD were in was huge, Sooyoung had some trouble sliding in. Her cousin noticed this and carefully put an arm around Sooyoung's waist, helping her. "Thank you, Sica." Sooyoung whispered next to her.

She was in between Hyoyeon and Jessica and Sooyoung was feeling really awkward around the dancing queen. "Soo, I think you know Hyoyeon, Yuri, YoonA, and Seohyun." Sooyoung bowed to them and giving a small smile. She already knows Sunny, Tiffany,  and Taeyeon them being childhood friends and trainees under the company.

When it came to order, Sooyoung practically ordered off the whole menu. SNSD was amazed, could she possibly eat all this? Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany were used it and looked at their menus, not being amazed. "That's out shikshin for you" Jessica said to the members with their eyes wide open.

The waitress gave off a flirty smile to Sooyoung and said, "Aigoo, my do you eat a lot. May I have your name, cutie?" Sooyoung was flustered and breathed out,"Sooyoung." She looked down, hiding the pink tint from the others. Hyoyeon felt something boil inside her, when she saw the waitress try to flirt with Sooyoung. She intervened and glared,"That will be all, thank you!"

The waitress glared back at Hyoyeon and took the rest of her orders,"I'll be right back, Sooyoung-ssi," using her aeygo. At this point Hyoyeon was getting angry and jealous. She didn't know why and she just met Sooyoung this afternoon. " Soo, do all the waiters hit on you?" Tiffany joked, but with a serious tone.

Sooyoung let out a embarrassed laugh and adjusted her eyeglasses. Hyoyeon fumed, "The nerve of that girl, does she not know who we are?" Jessica retorted, "Maybe she was to busy trying to get at Sooyoungie."

When their food arrived, the waitress whispered in Sooyoung's ear," You are pretty cute and here's my number, yeobo." She slipped a piece of paper in her hand, winking at Sooyoung and the taller girl was left speechless. Hyoyeon thought, Why am I feeling this way? Ignoring the waitress, Sooyoung proceeded to eat the food and had a content smile on her face.

Being in the V.I.P room, another idol group entered, Sooyoung looked up and put down her chopsticks.

"Sooyoung-ssi?"

Well isn't this awkward... Sooyoung thought and adjusted her glasses. "Oh hello, Hyolyn-ssi. How are you?"

Hyolyn was the leader of SISTAR and was Sooyoung's ex-girlfriend. "I have been great, Soo! I miss you and we should hang out more!" Hyolyn had to admit she missed Sooyoung. She was the first person who made her feel loved, make her laugh easily. She wondered what would happen if they were still together,she had to make that mistake, losing Sooyoung in the process.

"It has been a long year..." Sooyoung whispered to herself. Hyoyeon listened to what Sooyoung said to herself She saw Jessica give the most cold,icy glare at Hyolyn. "Well enjoy your meal and try to text me, future CEO!" Hyolyn went to back to her group and bowed to SNSD when leaving.

Her cousin rolled her eyes and scoffed," Good riddance." Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany nodded their heads in agreement. After watching what happened in front of her, made Hyoyeon more curious. Seohyun spoke up and shot glances at Sooyoung and Hyolyn, "Unnie, you don't like her? "

"What does she have to do with you, Sooyoung -ah? " Hyoyeon put in, curious. She wanted to know and wanted  know now. Sooyoung looked down and said, "Hyolyn is, "Sooyoung stopped."was my girlfriend. " Jealously started to boil in Hyoyeon's stomach. "We dated for about three years, when she debut in her group, we drifted apart..."

"She had no excuse to do what she did to you, Soo!" SNSD's leader, Taeyeon exclaimed. "Okay, Tae, Can we just eat? Eating will make me feel better!" Sooyoung whined. Sooyoung felt someone's hand brush hers. She looked down and it was hers and Hyoyeon's hand touch.

Both turned their heads and looked down at their hands. Hyoyeon was the first one to pull away, feeling her hand was all tingly from Sooyoung's touch. When Hyoyeon pulled away, Sooyoung wanted to grab her hand, she made her hand into a fist, closing it.

Your hand fits perfectly into mine...

After dinner they parted ways and Sooyoung hugged her cousin and awkwardly bowed to the rest of the SNSD members. Not wanting to go home yet, Sooyoung went to go buy flowers at her usual flower shop she goes to and walked to meet her family almost every week.

She had a feeling she was being followed. Turning around, she noted that no one was around. Thinking she was safe, someone tackled her to the wall and made her drop the flowers. Pain shot up her leg and she cried out in pain. She was defenseless. The man struck her in the face, making her glasses fall to the ground and punched her in the stomach.

"Yah!" The man ran and left Sooyoung on the ground.

The person picked up her glasses and flowers on the floor,"These must be yours."

 

 

 

A/N: Had a bit of writers block! So who do you think it is? Comments encourage to keep going in this story and Im welcome to any ideas and thoughts!