Chapter 13

Koi No Yokan

Sooyoung began to stir awake when she was woken by someone shaking her lightly."Youngie, time to wake up.Someone is here to see you."She heard her grandfather's voice.

"Syoo..."

Sooyoung's eyes fluttered opened at the sound of that voice.

"Hyo..."Sooyoung croaked and smiled tiredly at her.She turned her head to find her cousin snuggled deep in her arm and who was still sleeping soundly."Good morning."

"Good morning,Syoo. How are you feeling?"Hyoyeon was at her side and grabbed Sooyoung's hand.Sooyoung had her spectacles off and Hyoyeon admired her natural 

"Better now that you're holding my hand."Sooyoung gave her a dorky smile.On the other hand Hyoyeon looked down,"How come you didn't tell me you were hurt?"

"I didn't want you to worry about me,Hyo..."Sooyoung Hyoyeon's cheek."I'll tell you soon."Sooyoung gave her a broken smile,"Now come closer to me, Sica is still on my other arm."Hyoyeon came closer to Sooyoung,their faces inches apart.

Chu~ 

Sooyoung kissed Hyoyeon's forehead.The dancing queen blushed and leaned into Sooyoung to capture her lips with hers.Sooyoung moved so Hyoyeon kissed her cheek."Hyo,what are you doing?I can't kiss you on the first date."Sooyoung smiled wider.

"Stop with the flirting it's making me sick to my stomach."

Knowing Jessica was awake, both pulled apart and looked down.She rubbed her eyes and looked over at them.

"Good morning to you too,Sica."Sooyoung announced,shyly.

"Since we are all up, I'm gonna get us breakfast and I'm gonna get those discharge papers."Jessica got up and was on her way to the door. She gave them a smirk,"Make good choices, you too. And Kim Hyoyeon you better take care of my duckie Sooyoungie!"

"Duckie?"Hyoyeon looked over to Sooyoung, her eyebrow raised.

"It's Sica's nickname given to me since we were little. She named me that because I would waddle over to her when we were young." Sooyoung smiled at the thought. Hyoyeon was just about to respond when the door opened.

"Duckie, your food and my Hyochoding, let's eat!" Jessica smiled and sat on the other side beside of Sooyoung. Silence spread through the room when they were eating and their attention turned to the television. 

"We should head out soon, Halbojee and Halmoni let me sign the discharge papers."Jessica mentioned and began to clean the room. 

It all came to a halt when SNSD was brought up on entertainment news.

Our Nation's Girl Group, SNSD spotted with an unknown cutie? Who could that someone be?

This girl happens to be  SM Entertainment founders and CEO's granddaughter, Choi Sooyoung. She happens to be cousins with SNSD's own, Jessica Jung! The nation has be stunned by Sooyoung's natural beauty and her stylish trends. Neitenz are creating up a stir why didn't Sooyoung join SNSD?

Various comments as shown:

Heol, Daebak~

Yah, unnie is now my ultimate bias now, She's so pretty!

Sooyoung-ah, please be mine!

 

Hyoyeon and Jessica glanced over at Sooyoung, to see her reaction. Sooyoung's mouth was wide open and breathed out,"Ottoke?" Jessica patted her cousin's back,"It will be okay, Youngie. Halbojee will take care of this. Now let's just get you out here. Do you want to hangout in our dorm for now?" 

Sooyoung nodded her head, trying to get out her hospital gown. 

"Hyo, can you please try to help Duckie with her clothes, I got some clean ones in the bag on the table and I have to get her wheelchair and crutches." Once Jessica exited the room again, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were put in an awkward situation. Hyoyeon carefully helped Sooyoung up and had choice to put Sooyoung in an embrace because she was so tall.

"I'm gonna start to untie, Syoo. Are you okay with that?"Hyoyeon asked and Sooyoung merely nodded her head and brushed over head to one side.

Sooyoung was scared. What if she sees my scars? How will she react? Ottoke?

Once Hyoyeon untied the gown ​Sooyoung carefully brought down the gown and now she was only clad in her bra and underwear. Hyoyeon handed her clothes with head turned the other way. Putting on her shirt, Sooyoung looked down and muttered," Hyo, I need your help please."

Hyoyeon nodded her head and was given back the sweat pants. She turned back to Sooyoung and kneeled on her knees to help bring up the sweats. 

She noticed a horrible scar from her knee to her hip. 

Hyoyeon tried not to notice and carefully brought them to Sooyoung's waist. 

"I'll tell you soon, Hyoyeon. I promise." Sooyoung whispered and engulfed Hyoyeon in her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Shoutout to the 1kpoplover20 who gave me an inspiration to continue this story! Please try to comment and I believe there might be 4-5 chapters left!