Chapter 4

Koi No Yokan

"Is it possible to fall for someone, just by meeting them?"

Hyoyeon thought about what she said to her roommate. This made Jessica sit upright in her bed and was confused,"What are you thinking about, Hyo?"

"When I met that someone, I felt something inside me. It made my heart flutter. " Hyoyeon vented out to Jessica.
This made Jessica think. Who did Hyoyeon meet? The notable ice princess gave the dancing queen her signature smirk.

"Wae? Why are you looking at me like that? " Hyoyeon shrieked.

"Choi Sooyoung. " Jessica simply said and flashed a smirk. "How did you know? "

"You just met her today! " Following on what she said, she gave Hyoyeon an ice cold glare.

"Just because you are my friend and roommate, you think I would approve to date her?" Jessica let out a smirk.

"Sica!" Hyoyeon hollered at the older girl. She let out a cry of frustation and fell down the bed. She totally forgot Jessica and Sooyoung were related. Jessica sat down on Hyoyeon's bed and began to speak.

"It's not that I don't like you falling for Sooyoungie but it how you treat her I'm worried about. She will be the most cariing, loving person you will ever meet. Ever since we were little, taking care of others before herself. Even till this day."Jessica smile at the memory and pushed hair out of Hyoyeon's face.

"Just make her yours before someone else does." Jessica finished and moved to her own bed. "Night."

Now Hyoyeon's thoughts of Sooyoung kept her awake at night.

 

 

The next day.

 

"Good morning Ms. Choi!"

"Good morning, Lady Choi!"

Sooyoung arrived to work early and greeted all the workers with a big smile. People from the company loved Sooyoung and Sooyoung loved them, they all knew that the company will be in good hands when she is CEO. "Good morning everyone! I hope you have a good day and let's work hard!"

The whole company cheered. Unknown to Sooyoung, she didn't  see SNSD enter the building.  They all looked at Sooyoung in awe. Omo! Everyone does love Sooyoung! Hyoyeon thought in her head. The room fell into silence when they entered the room.

Sooyoung turned around and greeted SNSD with a bright smile. "Good morning! I hope you all had a good rest! Hey Sica!" Jessica noticed her cousin was extremely happy for some reason. "Soo, can I talk to you for a second?" Sooyoung nodded her head and walked to a secluded area.

"Why are you so happy, Soo?" Jessica asked. Sooyoung shrugged and answered," I just told Appa, Umma, and Unnie about Hyoyeon yesterday. I just woke up happy!" Jessica flashed her a smirk.

"So it's about Hyoyeon?" Sooyoung was confused,"Wae?" Jessica pretended to look oblivious,"Oh, nothing." The taller girl asked,"Why are you guys here so early?"

Jessica shrugged,"Halbojee wanted to speak with us." Sooyoung looked at her and said,"Me too."

At the same time they yelled at each other,"What did you do?"

 

..

 

SNSD and Sooyoung were all seated in the meeting room. All of them were silent and anticipating for the chairman to enter. Looking up, Sooyoung shared a glance with Hyoyeon.

Hearing the door open, the girls stood up and bowed to Choi SooMan. "You girls can sit!" He said with a smile.

Jessica was the first to speak up,"Halbojee, why do you need to talk to us this early in the morning?" He let out a fatherly laugh, he sure knew his Sica and her sleep.

"I just wanted to talk to all you and Sooyoung because I want Sooyoung to be your temporary manager." He explained to SNSD. They were nodding their heads, waiting for him to elaborate more.

"Since Sooyoung is going to the future CEO of this company, I want her to explore all aspects of the company." He further explained. "You see girls, Sooyoung can be a producer for our music, songwriter, and can basically do everything she puts her mind to it. Today she will help you record for your next comeback."

Sooyoung was full on listening and very attentive to her grandfather. "Are you guys fine with Sooyoung being your manager?" Sooyoung was waiting for their answers.

They all replied happily answering with,"De and Yay!" He turned to Sooyoung and said,"I know you will not let me down, Youngie!"

"Of course, Choi SooMan sunsaegnim!" Sooyoung answered back.

 

 

..

 

They were in the recording studio for about four hours and Hyoyeon was having difficulties on hitting this one note. She heard the music turn off in her headphones and heard,"Stop." Sooyoung moved her hand to come out of the recording session and talk to her. Members were wondering on what she was doing.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, I know it's hard to hit that note of your but try standing a bit straighter and breath more." Sooyoung stated, practically hugging Hyoyeon from behind and standing her up straight. Hyoyeon looked away, hiding a blush.

"Okay now get back in there!"

Hyoyeon did it. She hit the note and did what Sooyoung told her to do.

"Great job you guys, we will continue tomorrow and keep your throats warm." Sooyoung added. They cheered and started exiting the studio now going to rehearsals.

 

..

 

The members were now in the dancing studio, warming up for their daily practice. Looking for her cellphone, Hyoyeon noted it was nowhere to be seen. I must of left it in the recording session.

Going back up there, Hyoyeon heard the most angelic voice she ever heard.

Who could that be?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Who could that be? Sooyoung is now manager! Please comment! :DDD