Chapter 6

Koi No Yokan

Hyoyeon swore she heard music coming from that dance studio.

She was practicing by herself when she heard "Run Devil Run" in the studio across from her. Who would be in there?Hyoyeon thought. Making her way across the hall, she quietly opened the door and stepped inside. Her eyes widened in shock.

Sooyoung.

She watched Sooyoung in sync with the music, doing every move perfectly. Hyoyeon smiled to herself, watching Sooyoung in her own world. Worry filled inside her when she saw Sooyoung fall. She stayed on the floor,wincing in pain.

Hyoyeon saw Sooyoung's tears fall on the floor. All she wanted to do was hold Sooyoung in arms.

With Sooyoung's iPod shuffling, Hyoyeon knew that song immediately. Just by the piano keys playing in the beginning, Dear Mom... More tears sprung from Sooyoung's eyes. This made Hyoyeon tear up a bit, almost sensing Sooyoung's pain.

Sooyoung looked up at the mirrors,wiping away her tears and croaked,"Oh Hyoyeon,hello..."

I hope she didn't watch me the whole time...Sooyoung thought. Hyoyeon spoke up,"Hello Sooyoung, I was just wondering who was still here..." Sooyoung nodded her head. "I could see why you are still here, Ms.Dancing Queen."Sooyoung flashed Hyoyeon a small smile.

Hyoyeon smiled back at her, Sooyoung looked down, hiding her blush from the dancing queen. Now Hyoyeon was nervous,"Um, Sooyoung..." The taller girl's ears perked up at the sound of her name. Sooyoung's stare made Hyoyeon so nervous. She was like staring into Hyoyeon's soul.

"Would you like to join me for dinner, in the dorms?" There, I said it! Hyoyeon said quickly, finally relieved. Sooyoung got up from the floor and was quiet.

"I would love to." Sooyoung smiled.

Hyoyeon smiled at her but inside she was screaming, containing her excitement. She said yes! Kim Hyoyeon you rule! Choi Sooyoung said yes!"Let me get my things ready, and we'll be good to go."

 

..

 

They were currently walking to SNSD's dorm. The pair was walking with comfortable silence.Usually Hyoyeon walks a fast pace, but she knows of Sooyoung's limp. With Sooyoung on her mind, an oncoming car was out of control. Hyoyeon heard, "Watch out!"

Hyoyeon was now hugged by someone. Their arms were wrapped her waist and head protecting her from the fast cars. She looked up to see Sooyoung with her eyes closed and their foreheads put together.

Hyoyeon loved how close they were. She knew something was wrong, Sooyoung still had her eyes closed and was still shaken what had happened. Hyoyeon could feel the taller girl shake with fear.

"I'm so happy to be home! "A fifteen year old Sooyoung said in their family car when they picked her up from the airport when she came back from Japan. Sooyoung just finished her debut in Japan, being in a duo Route 0.

Sooyoung was happy to be with her family and be back home after a long two years. Riding in the back with her unnie, Soojin, they were on there way to Sooyoung 's favorite restaurant.

After having a good time, the Choi family were on there way home. Sooyoung couldn't ask for a better day with her family.

Or so she thought.

"Soo? "

The mention of her name brought Sooyoung back to reality. Opening her eyes, Sooyoung stared in a pair of beautiful brown orbs. "Soo, are you okay? " Hyoyeon questioned, her voice filled with worry.

Sooyoung nodded her head and forced a smile. "At least you are okay. Shall we continue walking? " Sooyoung pulled away from Hyoyeon and grabbed her hand to start walking to the dorms.

Hyoyeon looked down at their hands and smiled up at Sooyoung.

..

When they arrived at the dorms, all the members were in the living room and in the dining room. "Soo, I didn't know you were joining us for dinner! Welcome to SNSD 's dorm!" Taeyeon made Sooyoung feel welcome and smiled at her.

"Thank you, Taengoo." Sooyoung smiled back, "Hello everyone, how are you? " Sunny and Tiffany entered the room and responded, " We are doing great manager! "

"Do you guys need help with dinner?" Sooyoung questioned the girls. They nodded their heads and responded,"Jessica is attempting to cook for us!" Sooyoung made her way to the kitchen, seeing her cousin panic with all the food.

"Need help, my dear Sica?"Sooyoung said in Jessica's ear. The girl let out her dolphin scream and held her onto her chest,"Soo! Never do that!" Sooyoung grabbed an apron and shooed Jessica away from the kitchen."But Soo, you are our guest!" The taller girl shook her head and responded,"And I am your manager! Just let me be or do you want us to have food poisoning?!"

Defeated, Jessica pouted,"Arasseo." Sooyoung responded,"Give me thirty minutes!"

 

..

 

They were all in the living room, Jessica sat on the floor with her arms crossed and pouted. Sunny asked,"Where is Sooyoungie?"

"She kicked me out of the kitchen!"Jessica retorted, she shot a glance at Hyoyeon doing her nails and smirked,"So you and Sooyoung, huh?" Hyoyeon looked up and blushed,"Aniya!"

Tiffany decided to join in the fun,"Did you ask her or did she ask you?" Hyoyeon was about answer back when Jessica said,"Fany-ah, Hyo probably asked Youngie because why should she be in our dorm?" The members all looked at Hyoyeon and she looked away , turning even more red.

"And she's already cooking for you? She's a keeper!" Taeyeon joked.

Thirty minutes later, Sooyoung came in with her hair in a bun and a wiping her hands on the apron."Dinner is ready!"

They entered the dining room in amazement."I made spicy rice rakes, black bean noddles, and kimbap!" They were all seated, still amazed."Please dig in!"

Jessica praised her cousin,"You haven't lost your touch, Soo! Your cooking is jjang!" Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and thanked Sooyoung.

Sooyoung once again was sitting next Hyoyeon and their hands brushed against each other.

This time they didn't let go.

 

 

 

 

A/N: What will happened Hyoyeon and Sooyoung next? Please comment and give your feedback! Enjoy and love Hyoyoung!