Chapter 1

Koi No Yokan

Sooyoung pushed up her glasses when she came across a certain billboard .How she wished she can dance like Kim Hyoyeon. Sighing she fastened her scarf tighter around her neck and put her hands in her pockets and continued limping to her work, SM Entertainment. If I'm not living my dream at least I can see people live theirs...

Without looking she bumped into someone, "Yah!" The stranger yelled out when they both hit the cold, hard floor. Sooyoung hit the ground hard, her glasses and phone also fell to the ground. She could of care less about her glasses, the pain in her left leg shot up. Sooyoung hissed in pain. She crawled to retrieve her glasses and cellphone, when she saw a pair of black converses near her face.

Looking up, she rubbed her eyes. Was that the Kim Hyoyeon? She was sporting her practice clothes and her long blonde hair in a ponytail. She was holding up Sooyoung's glasses and had a furious expression on her face. "These must be yours!" Sooyoung got up carefully and bowed,"Mianhe."

"You better be, thanks to you I'm late for practice." She forcibly gave Sooyoung her glasses back and went into the building. Sooyoung put them back on and looked around for her phone. She picked it up and entered the building.

"Soo!" Sooyoung smiled when that person called out her name. Jung Jessica. They were best friends ever since they were little, being practically related because their parents were siblings.  Her parents were best friends at first and ended up falling in love.Sooyoung's grandparents, from her father and mother's side were the founders of SM Entertainment.

Sooyoung and Jessica found their passion in singing, dancing, and playing musical instruments. They were both trainees and Sooyoung stopped when her life changed forever. Jessica's dreams she was living them, Sooyoung was learning the ropes of being the future CEO of the company. She was stuck living in the shadows.

"I saw what happened, Soo. Don't mind her! She will get a taste of her own medicine when she knows who you are!" Her cousin exclaimed. Jessica and the Kim Hyoyeon were in the same group, So Nyuh Shi Dae or Girls' Generation, consisting of eight members. Sooyoung checked her phone and noticed it wasn't hers. This isn't mine...

Jessica told her cousin,"Let's go meet the girls, Soo!" She linked arms with the taller girl and went up to the third floor. Sooyoung limped to the studio and watched all the girls stretch. When they heard the door open their heads turned, the members yelled,"Sica, you're late!"

Some of the members knew Sooyoung when she was still a trainee and some of them wondered who was this girl. Sooyoung's eyes widened and tried to hide behind Jessica. It was the furious Hyoyeon and called out Sooyoung.

"You!"

Sooyoung looked down and answered,"Yes?" Jessica intervened, "Kim Hyoyeon, you haven't met my cousin, right" Hyoyeon stopped her glaring at Sooyoung and retorted,"Since you talk about her a lot, you should let SNSD meet the girl already."

Jessica gave her an icy glare," She's standing right in front of you."

"Introduce yourself, Hyo!"Tiffany who knew Sooyoung from their trainee days, scolded and flashed an eye-smile at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung bowed and shyfully said,"Hello, I'm Choi Sooyoung." She gave her a small smile and Hyoyeon introduced herself," You must know who I am, I'm Kim Hyoyeon, SNSD's dancing queen!" Sooyoung looked in Hyoyeon's eyes, she knew she felt something spark in her.

Sooyong remembered what one of her senseis told her when she was in Japan.

Koi No Yokan.

She only remembered the words, but never the meaning.

"I believe this is yours." Hyoyeon held out Sooyoung's phone in front of her. Sooyoung held out Hyoyeon's phone and stuttered, " I'm sorry about earlier, I hope I wasn't a burden to your practice."

"I apologize for intruding and I'll leave you to your practice." Sooyoung bowed and tried her best to not show her limp while walking out. "Soo, wait! Are you going to see Halbojee and Halmoni?" Jessica questioned. " Choi SooMan sunsaengnim? I'm going to see them both for producing and song writing." Sooyoung replied.

"Wait for me after you're done. They'll probably let you go with me!" Jessica whined. "Arasesso." Sooyoung again apologized and limped out of the door. The members noted her limp and Hyoyeon was intrigued by her limp.

"Wait Sooyoung is related to you?" Hyoyeon asked. "We are cousins." Jessica stated. "So why does she address your grandfather as Choi SooMan sunsaengnim, Sica-unnie?" The maknae, Seohyun pointed out. "When she works, it is all business. She has so much respect for our grandparents."

"So why does she have a limp?" Hyoyeon added. Jessica fell into silence, tears welling up in her eyes. The room got quiet, some of the members the whole story and was very sensitive subject to Jessica.

Choi Sooyoung, why am I so intrigued by you?

 

With Sooyoung.

All she thought about was Hyoyeon. When they looked in each other's eyes, did Hyoyeon feel something too? Her grandfather burst through her office and smiled," You Choi Sooyoung are the most brilliant granddaughter!" He picked her up and spinned her around. Sooyoung had to admit her grandfather was still pretty strong for his mid-age.

"Choi SooMan sunsaengnim, I'm just doing my job."Sooyoung remarked. "Yah! Soo, you don't have say that all the time, I am your grandfather!" Sooyoung's halbojee exclaimed."I'm so proud of you. Your parents and unnie would be proud of you..." Tears became to pool in their eyes and he engulfed her in hug.

"You did enough work for today, Soo, go rest or eat or something." He smiled. Sooyoung nodded and said,"Arasseo, halbojee. I'm just waiting for Sica." Letting her be, Sooyoung looked at the picture on her desk.

I will make you guys proud of me...

Sooyoung got a text saying from Jessica:

Sica: I'm done and we could go eat with the girls!

Making her way to the elevator, she proceeded to the SNSD's dance studio.

Dinner's going to be interesting...Let's just hope I get to sit near Hyoyeon...

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter 1 is done! Please comment and review! Have any questions?Concerns? Stay tuned!