Chapter 12

Koi No Yokan

Sooyoung began to stir awake hearing the muffled voices around her.Halbojee,Halmoni,Sica?Where am I?Sooyoung thought.She knew it was her family's voices.All she remembered was having her date with Hyoyeon.

Trying to open her eyes,Sooyoung was blinded the light in the room.She caught the scent of the room.

The smell of antiseptic.

I'm in the hospital....

Sooyoung hated hospitals.

A fifteen-year-old Sooyoung awoke to same blinding white light and to sound of constant beeps of the machine that was attached to her.Where am I?Sooyoung thought and wanted to sit up.She winced and looked down,her leg was elevated and in a cast up to her thigh and her arm was also in a cast.Sooyoung also felt her torso was wrapped around her and a bandage wrapped around her head.

Hearing the door click, it was her grandparents and a doctor.Her halbojee and halmoni were right by her side.She looked over at the doctor and he was looking at her halbojee,nodding at him.Leaving the room for their privacy,Sooyoung's grandfather spoke,"Sooyoungie..."

"You were in an accident..."

Sooyoung nodded her head in understanding and croaked out,"Where is appa,umma,and unnie then?"She wanted to see them.Her halmoni let out a sob and held onto Sooyoung's uninjuried hand tighter."Youngie..."Her grandfather started,his eyes started to well up in tears.

"They didn't make it,yeobo...By the time they made it to the hospital..."

They didn't...

make it...

These words hit Sooyoung hard and took her a minute to register what she has been told.

Sooyoung shook her head and didn't believe him.

"No,where are they I want to see them!It can't be! I just got home!"Sooyoung yelled out in disbelief and started to let sobs out of her body.

"Yeobo,Mianhe.There is nothing I could do."Her halbojee started to cry.

Sooyoung was now engulfed in her grandfather's arms and cried her heart out to the loss of her parents and unnie.

"Sica?"Sooyoung called out.Her cousin was at her side and found her grandparents on the opposite side.With the help of them,Sooyoung was able to get up.

"Youngie,what happened?"Her halmoni asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Halmoni,I was just on a date and the last thing I remember is going back to SNSD's dorm...I was walking a lot and I had to take pain medication for my leg.I guess the side effects of the medication caused me to faint."Sooyoung explained to her family.

"Sooyoungie,I heard you were trying to dance again..."Jessica stated,her voice was barely a whisper.

Sooyoung remained quiet,now they knew the truth.

"Youngie, you know you have limits to what you can do with your legs."Her halbojee her cheek.

"I know,halbojee."Sooyoung said quietly.

"We could always take you to your physical therapist again,Sooyoungie."Her halmoni suggested and held onto her granddaughter's hand.Sooyoung nodded her head,not saying a word to her family."We also want you to stay overnight and we'll pick you tomorrow."They kissed Sooyoung's forehead and Sooyoung spoke up,"Can Sica stay with me?"

They turned to Jessica,who nodded her head and gave her cousin a small smile."I'll make sure to clear your schedule for tomorrow since your manager is hurt."Their halbojee joked at them.Once they're grandparents were gone,Sica had laid on the the right side of the bed and dug her face in Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Youngie-ah, you had me so worried."Sica said with her eyes closed.Sooyoung began to her cousin's hair and sighed,"Mianhe,Sica.I didn't want to worry anyone."

"Sica?"Sooyoung called out to the tired girl.

"Hmm?"

"How did you find out I started dancing again?"Sooyoung asked quietly and now Jessica was wide awake."Please don't get mad,Soo."

"It was Hyoyeon, when you passed out,she told me that she saw you dancing.She was so worried,thinking it was her fault.She rarely cries and she cried when she felt useless to help you."Jessica confessed to Sooyoung.She remained quiet,taking it all in.

"I'm not mad at anyone.I'll never be mad a her.Can I visit her tomorrow,Sica?"Sooyoung looked into her cousin's eyes.

"We'll tell halbojee and halmoni when they discharge you and you know I need my sleep."Jessica turned to the side to make herself comfortable.

"Youngie?"Jessica said.

"Yes?"Sooyoung answered.

"Do you like Hyoyeon?"Jessica asked.Sooyoung kept quiet and thought for a moment,smiling she was satistfied with her decision.

"Yes, yes I do.Now let's get some sleep."Sooyoung kissed her cousin's forehead and had a smile on her face while falling asleep.

 

With Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon could not get an ounce of sleep in her system and go out of bed to go watch some TV to clear her mind."Hyo,you still up?"It was Taeyeon along with Sunny and Tiffany behind her.

She looked at them with her blood-shot eyes from crying,"I can't sleep,Taeng."

"Hyo, we know you are worried about Sooyoung.It's not your fault."Sunny comforted the dancing queen.

"What if we got back on time?I should of asked on how she was doing.I didn't know she was in pain."Hyoyeon started to tear up again and was engulfed in Tiffany's embrace.

"Sooyoung wanted you not to worry about her leg,when the time is right she'll you what happened to her.We should get some sleep,so we can visit her and Sica tomorrow."Tiffany rubbed Hyoyeon's back.She nodded her head and went back to her room.

Sooyoungie,I hope you are okay....

 

 

 

A/N:Comment for the rest?I'm trying to update two of my stories everyday and I hope you enjoy this one.I love the Soo and Sic family moments and what will happen to Hyoyoung?Please comment for my motivation! Thanks for reading!