Chapter 5

Koi No Yokan

"How Great is Your Love..."

Sooyoung belted out and tried to hum out melody. Putting down her pencil she thought about how to finish her composed song. What do I think when it comes to love?

God...

Appa, Umma, Unnie...

Hyoyeon...

That was the last thing that came up in Sooyoung's mind. A smile appeared and grew wider on just thinking about SNSD's dancing queen. She laid back on the chair and spun around, What is this feeling? Sooyoung hasn't felt this way when she met Hyolyn for the first time.

I'm defying gravity and no one can bring me down! Sooyoung thought.

Her moment was short lived when a knock interrupted her thoughts. "Come in ." Sooyoung responsded and pretended to go back to work.

The door opened, revealing Hyoyeon. " I'm sorry, I have forgotten my phone." She never felt so shy before. It was only her and Sooyoung.

Alone.

Hyoyeon was pushed down on the couch of the recording studio. Taken aback, it was Sooyoung and she was was on top of her. Hyoyeon suddenly felt flustered and it was getting hot. She noticed Sooyoung didn't have her glasses and she was beautiful.

She looked down and noticed Sooyoung had her collared shirt a few buttons down, revealing her lacy bra. Hyoyeon couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed the taller girl down, kissing her hard.

"Hyoyeon-ssi?"Sooyoung called out to her, she didn't know she was zoning out. I am such a ert! Hyoyeon thought in her mind. That ByunTae is rubbing off on me! Sooyoung could see the red tint on her cheeks.

"Are you not feeling well?"Sooyoung was concerned and was right by Hyoyeon's side, feeling her forehead. This made blush even more and shook her head,"Aniyo, it's just really hot in here. That's all. So where is that phone of mine? There it is!" Sooyoung turned back to see where Hyoyeon's phone was at the couch.

Hyoyeon was about to leave when she stopped,"Sooyoung-ssi, you know those glasses of yours?"Sooyoung nodded, confused."I think you look beautiful with or without them."Hyoyeon flashed her a sincere smile.

Sooyoung fiddled with her glasses and looked away blushing.

"I'll see you soon, Sooyoung!" Hyoyeon yellled out to her leaving.

 

..

 

Almost everyone at company had left to go home, but Sooyoung was the last one to leave. She limped her way to an empty studio and she changed into her comfortable clothes.Plugging in her iPod into the speakers she mad the music take over her.

She tried her best to not to show pain in her face by her leg. No one knew Sooyoung was secretly dancing and her family knew she shouldn't be in her condition. On her iPod was SNSD's "Run Devil Run" and she knew the choreography by heart.

When it came to a hard move, her leg gave out on her. Sooyoung took it to the floor hard and she winced in pain.Still on the floor, she couldn't help her tears fall down her cheeks.

Another song played,SNSD's "Dear Mom" just making her tears fall down more.Sooyoung didn't want to feel this way. She knew she couldn't loose herself to the darkness.

I am stronger than my depression, I will fight this, this loneliness...

Sensing someone in the room, she looked up at the mirrors of the dance studio.

"Oh Hyoyeon, hello..."

 

 

 

 

A/N: What is Hyoyeon doing in the studio? What was she thinking in the recording studio? Please enjoy and comment!! Questions, concerns, feedback anything! How is this story going?