Chapter 8

Koi No Yokan

When Hyoyeon awoke, she felt something was missing and turned around to find Sooyoung gone from her side. She heard the clanking of silverware and pots and decided to check the kitchen first. She heard the muffled voices of Sooyoung and one of her members.

The sliding doors of the kitchen were open and Hyoyeon stood there standing in the doorway.

It was Sooyoung.

With Sunny.

They were laughing and smiling having a good time preparing breakfast.The way Sooyoung smiled at Sunny and how Sunny smiled back. Hyoyeon could feel her heart strings being pulled at the sight.

"Don't worry Hyo, she likes you..." Jessica let out a yawn and put her arm around her shoulder. She continued,"Sunny and Sooyoung are always like that since we have been best friends for like ever."

Hyoyeon nodded her head and smiled for Jessica's reassurance. "I know my cousin wouldn't do that you. You are pretty special to her." Jessica smiled at the dancing queen.

"Sica, what happened between Syoo and Hyolyn?"Hyoyeon asked the ice princess.

Jessica stayed quiet.

"All I know its a touchy subject for her. She'll probably change the subject but when it comes to you she'll tell you in time." The ice princess reassured her and smiled.

 

..

 

They were all seated for breakfast and Sooyoung wanted to stop by her penthouse to change and get some things before they were off recording. She asked the members if they could stop by her penthouse and all agreed to stop by there first.

"Make yourself at home."Sooyoung opened the door and welcomed them into her temoprary home. Hyoyeon walked in and she loved how homey it was. She could tell Sooyoung loved to read and play video games with all the consoles along with her plasma screen TV.Hyoyeon was guessing she was a very neat person with everything so in line.

Hyoyeon found herself looking at all pictures in the living room and on the wall.Pictures of Sooyoung and Jessica. She noted that their was pictures of Sooyoung and her family. There was also a CD that went gold from Japan.

Hyoyeon was curious. She was in a group? The rest of the girls were looking around as well while Sooyoung was in her room. "Aigoo, baby Sooyoung!" Taeyeon squealed. All the girls gathered around their leader to look at the picture.

"What a cutie..."Hyoyeon said to herself and smiled.

"Sooyoungie still writing her music I see..."Sunny said out loud and saw the sheet music. "Her music room is jjang!"Tiffany added.

Sooyoung's door opened and Sooyoung wanted to retrieve something in the living room."You are welcome to look around with Sica,Sunny,Fany, and Tae if you want. They have been here so many times and for the food too!"

Sooyoung went to get her knee brace and her medication for the pain her leg, the dancing queen noted that the taller girl hid it behind her back.

"Ready to go?"

They all went to record and they were done for that day.

 

..

 

It was the day of the variety show and most idols remembered Sooyoung.Surprised,she made sure her idols had their make up done and their attire ready. Everyone was getting ready for SNSD's high'y awaited comeback.

She noted that Hyoyeon was talking to miss A's Min and they were laughing and joking the whole time they got there.Sooyoung adjusted her glasses,feeling something boil inside her. Am I jealous?

Shaking her head from those thoughts, she occupied herself on her phone fixing SNSD's schedule and whatnot.

"Excuse me,can you help me zip up my dress there is no other female around here..."Their back facing the opposite way.Sooyoung responded back,"Of course let me help you..." After helping the idol she turned around and replied,"Are you a rookie?"

It was Sundara Park of 2NE1. Sooyoung must be dreaming. She was starstruck.

"Aniya,I'm just a manager."Sooyoung shook her head.

Dara smiled,"I'll give you my number and maybe we can have some coffee later?"She took Sooyoung's phone and inserted her number.

"I'll talk to you later..."Dara wanted to know her name. The face of 2NE1 was entranced by Sooyoung's natural beauty.

"Sooyoung.Choi Sooyoung."She fiddled with her glasses, she knew she tended to do that when girls flirted with her.

"Sooyoung.I'll remember that."Dara flashed her a smile when she left.

Sooyoung found herself smiling back for no reason.

 

..

 

Hyoyeon was watching from afar and remembered what Jessica said,

Just make her yours before someone else does..."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for the wait!Comment and upvote? :D What will Hyo do? :O