Chapter 7

Koi No Yokan

"Ladies you have variety show next week and we will be continuing recording for the two days " Sooyoung announced around the dinner table. Everyone nodded their heads and listened to Sooyoung.She was about get up and pick up everyone's plates when Hyoyeon stopped her,"Syoo, you already cooked for us, let me do the dishes." Hyoyeon got up and started to clean the table and dishes.

"Wow Hyo never does the dishes!"Taeyeon was apalled.Sooyoung smiled to herself when Hyoyeon gave her a new nickname.Syoo.I like the sound of that. Not wanting Hyoyeon to do them alone, Sooyoung went to help her in the kitchen. Hyoyeon felt a presence beside her and turned head to the side, surprised."How about you rinse while I dry?"Sooyoung suggested.

Hyoyeon nodded her head and smiled in the inside.They enjoyed each other's company in silence.

 

..

 

"They are totally into each other."Jessica stated and whispered to the other members. They all snickered and continued on watching. Seohyun whispered to her unnies,"Will Hyoyeon-unnie get in trouble if they find out she is dating our manager?" All of them look at each other worried.

"I guess we will have to wait and see."Taeyeon said calmly.

 

..

 

Knowing it was late, Sooyoung had to return to her penthouse soon. She was about to put on her shoes when her cousin stopped her,"Youngie, wait! It's pretty late, why don't you sleep over?" Sooyoung opened to respond, Jessica interrupted her,"I'm not taking no for answer." She gave Sooyoung her icy glare.

Scared, Sooyoung nodded her head and put her shoes back in the foyer. "Yay! Sooyoung is sleeping over!Slumber party!" The members cheered and Hyoyeon stared at the taller girl with a small smile."Don't worry I have clothes for you, Youngie!" Jessica stated to her younger cousin.

It's going to be a long night...Sooyoung thought.

 

..

 

"Soo, are you okay?" Jessica asked while knocking on the bathroom door. Sooyoung was freaking out. When she changed into Jessica's spare clothes, her shirt would always go up and Jessica's pajama bottoms were shorts to her. Her scar was clearly noticeable and she didn't want anyone to see it.

Sooyoung opened the door and grabbed her cousin's shirt, bringing her into the bathroom with her. "What's wrong, Soo?"Jessica's brow furrowed with worry. "Uhm, can you see what's wrong with these pajamas,Sica?" Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's shoulders, saying it to her slowly.

Jessica scanned Sooyoung's clothes, thinking everything was fine. Sooyoung spoke up, her voice barely a whisper,"My scars, Sica. They'll see."

The ice princess totally forgot about Sooyoung felt about her scar on her hip and thigh and knew she had to think of something quick. "Since you're almost Yul's height, it just might fit for you. I'll ask her." Jessica retreated from the bathroom to go to Yuri and YoonA's room.

A few minutes later Jessica came back with a pair of pajamas and they actually fit her!

Everyone was franctically getting ready to go to bed,when all of a sudden the lights when out. A series of screams were heard throughout the dorm and Sooyoung was hugged by a short girl. Not knowing who it was, she wrapped her arms around the trembling girl.

"Syoo?"

"Hyo?" Sooyoung said out loud to the darkness, arms still wrapped around Hyoyeon. "I'm scared..." Hyoyeon mumbled into Sooyoung's chest. Sooyoung held onto Hyoyeon tighter and comforted her,"I'm here and I'm not letting you go."

"Sooyoungie,Hyo?"Taeyeon called out, with a flashlight down the hall. The leader smiled at the pair,"Good thing you guys were together, I know our Hyoyeon  is still scared of the dark. I guess we are also sleeping in the living room with everyone, so get your blankets and pillows!"

When everyone was all settled, Sooyoung was sharing a sleeping bag and blankets with Hyoyeon. She could tell that the dancing queen was still shaken in fear. The taller girl set her glasses on the table and wrapped her arms around her from the back.

Hyoyeon herself was surprised and turned to look at Sooyoung. She whispered to her,"I told that I'm here and I'm not letting you go."

The both of them slept with a smile on their faces.

 

..

 

Being the first awake, Sooyoung decided to make breakfast for the girls. Letting out a yawn, she went to the bathroom quietly to brush her teeth and put her hair in a bun.

Sooyoung busily went to work for preparing food for nine."Oh Soo, you're up early."She turned around to find Sunny and let out a cute yawn. I guess we are the only ones awake...Sooyoung thought."Need any help?" The aeygo queen flashed her a smile.

The duo made breakfast happily, exchanging laughs and smiles when they didn't notice someone was watching them.

Watching Sooyoung and Sunny, their heart pulled a heartstring.

 

A/N:Who do you think it is? Hyoyeon being a choding, I bet she is scared of the dark :P Comment and sorry for the wait! I have so many stories to update, so please be patient with me. Enjoy! :DDD