Chapter 11

Koi No Yokan

"Wow"

Hyoyeon looked up at the lights hanging in the trees and from booth to booth.Sooyoung had taken her to a small festival."It's so simple yet beautiful."Hyoyeon whispered into the air."I know you are."

Hyoyeon turned her head to find Sooyoung smiling at her.The taller girl took her hand and lead her to the middle of a secluded courtyard.Putting their stuff on a near by bench,Sooyoung lead her to

"May I have this dance?"Sooyoung bowed and held out her hand.

"With no music?"Hyoyeon asked and grabbed a hold of her hand.Sooyoung put her hands gently around Hyoyeon's waist,pulling her closely to her body.Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck.The taller girl softly hummed as the danced slowly.Gently,Sooyoung began to sing,

This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you ..oh
And now ... looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new

 

High School Musical? Hyoyeon thought and smiled.Such a dork, but she's right, This can be a start of something new.

Hyoyeon smiled and closed her eyes,putting her forehead against Sooyoung's.

Sooyoung loved how close they were.Her heart exploded and could hear it from her eardrums.Smiling wider,she transitioned into another song,

When I hear my favorite song
I know that we belong
Oh, you are the music in me

Yeah it's living in all of us

And it's brought us here because
Because you are the music in me

Na na na na (Ohh)
Na na na na na
Yeah yeah yeah (Na na na na)
You are the music in me

Another one?Hyoyeon thought and let out a soft giggle. Swaying to Sooyoung's songs, the taller girl felt pain shoot up in her leg. Sooyoung ignored the pain and transitioned to the last song.

Take my hand, I'll take the lead

And every turn will be safe with me

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall

You know I'll catch you through it all
And you can't keep us apart

'Cause my heart is wherever you are
It's like catching lightening, the chances of finding

Someone like you It's one in a million, the chances of feeling The way we do


And with every step together

We just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance?

 Can I have this dance?

After Sooyoung finished,they stood still with their foreheads still pressed together.Sooyoung kissed Hyoyeon's nose and smiled at her. Hyoyeon looked away and blushed.

Being with her makes the pain go away...Sooyoung thought.

"Ready to look around,love?"Sooyoung hugged the shorter girl.Hyoyeon looked up and nodded her head.

 

..

 

They started to look around, the pain started to spread Sooyoung's limp leg.She had one of her arms around Hyoyeon when they looking at the booths. She started to whimper quietly,tears starting to flood her eyes.

She need her medication.

She had to take it now.

"Hyo,I'm going to restroom for a moment.Keep yourself warm. Don't miss me that much."Sooyoung wrapped the scarf she had given Hyoyeon even before the date."Arasseo, I'll try not to Syoo."Hyoyeon smiled.

 

..

 

Sooyoung made her way to the bathroom and limped there as fast as she could take her. Closing the door behind her,Sooyoung placed her bag on the sink and dug into her purse to get her medication.

Finding what she was looking for, she took out her water bottle and put the pills into and gulped down the water.

The pain in her leg was unbearable.

Wanting to surprise Hyoyeon, Sooyoung left the restroom and sought out on a vendor booth. Sooyoung got couple scarves,bow ties, and bracelets for the both of them.

She carefully made her way to Hyoyeon was standing beautifully and was trying not to cause attention to herself.Hyoyeon spotted Sooyoung and went up her.

"Ready to head back?"Sooyoung asked.

"I didn't want this day to end..."Hyoyeon whispered, but Sooyoung heard her.

"Me too..."Sooyoung said to her.Her vision started to blur,knowing it was the side effects of her medicine.

"Why don't we get ice cream for the girls?I have a feeling they might still be up."Sooyoung's head started to spin.

"De!They will love it and we could be early!"Hyoyeon exclaimed and grabbed Sooyoung's hand.

 

..

 

They arrived back at the dorms around 11:30 and Sooyoung's condition wasn't getting any better. "You kids are early...."Taeyeon appeared at the doorway,arms crossed at her chest.

"We got you guys ice cream!"Hyoyeon held out a bag of her frozen goodies.

"Chincha!"All of eight girls went up her and got what they wanted.

"Sooyoungie?"Jessica went over to her cousin,forgetting the ice cream.Sooyoung was leaning against the wall,trying to keep her eyes open.

"Sica?"Sooyoung turned to her voice,only making out the color in her vision.

"I need to lay..."Sooyoung's eyes slowly closed.

"Youngie!"

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for the long wait! But here is a full chapter! What will happen to Sooyoungie? :O Did you like the HSM Songs though? It was so full of Hyoyoung fluff :3Please comment,suscribe, and upvote!