Chapter 10

Koi No Yokan

"Oh hey, Sooyoungie."Taeyeon smiled and opened the door for Sooyoung. SNSD's manager gave her a smile and proceeded to take her shoes off. Sooyoung was carrying various items with her and Sunny and Taeyeon helped put Sooyoung's items on the table.

"Thanks guys!"Sooyoung gave them a sincere smile."Youngie what's with all the stuff?" Jessica came in and saw what Sooyoung had with her.

"Oh it's for you guys..."Sooyoung pointed to the fried chicken and eight single flowers."Sooyoungie, you don't have to do this!"Taeyeon exclaimed to the younger girl. "I guess my girls didn't eat yet and I wanted you guys to eat before we left."Sooyoung answered the eight girls who were in front of her.

"Thanks for the flower,unnie."Seohyun mumbled and gave Sooyoung a slight bow. "Come here!"Sooyoung lifted SNSD's maknae and gave her a tight hug. "Those flowers I all gave you were called Hyacinths,meaning sincerity. I took a Floriology class at the university."Putting her down, Seohyun asked,"Unnie, where is Hyoyeon-unnie's flowers?" She said lowly because Hyoyeon was still in her room.

"Oh I have hers."Sooyoung pulled them out, they were delicate and beautiful white jasmines."What do those mean,Soo?"Tiffany asked from behind.

"Jasmines mean grace and elegance..."Sooyoung said and stayed quiet when the door opened revealing Hyoyeon.

"Beautiful...."Sooyoung breathed out.

Hyoyeon stepped out wearing a seafoam green sheer-collared top layered over a cream colored cardigan.Her hair was in soft curls tucked behind her ear.Wearing a high waisted grey skirt, showing her nice legs and her feet wearing black converse. She thought her outfit was too simple and thought she was underdressed compared to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung on the other hand was wearing a grey collared button up and a seafoam green bowtie, a beige knit cardigan with dark brown elbow pads along with a white infinity scarf.She was wearing black high waisted jeans and  her hair was tied in a sock bun and was sporting her black spectacles.

"These are for you,Hyo."Sooyoung held out the flowers to Hyoyeon. "Thank you,Syoo. These are beautiful." Hyoyeon smiled and received the flowers.

"Omo, did you plan to match?"Tiffany interrupted the pair. Breaking their gaze, Sooyoung blushed a little bit and replied,"I guess it's just a coincidence,Fany-ah."

Letting out an awkward laugh, YoonA announced,"Unnies, Taeyeon-unnie and Sica-unnie want you in the living room."Referring to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

Glancing at each other,Sooyoung gulped.

 

..

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were both seated on the big couch with Taeyeon and Jessica glaring at them with their arms across their chests. They both seemed like parents to both of them. Sooyoung silently gulped and waited for them to speak up. The rest of the members were seated amongst the loveseat and the floor eating the fried chicken Sooyoung had bought.

"We want Hyoyeon no later than 12,arasseso?"Taeyeon said sternly and stood in front of Sooyoung. The taller girl nodded her quickly.

"And you Kim Hyoyeon try not give my Sooyoungie a hard time,arasseso?"Jessica said in the same tone as SNSD's leader and stood in front of the choding. Like Sooyoung, Hyoyeon nodded her head, not wanting to upset the ice queen.

"Now,go the clock is ticking."Taeyeon announced.

Putting on their coats,scarves, and shoes, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were out the door. They faintly heard Sunny call out,"Make good choices!"

 

..

 

Sooyoung grabbed a hold of Hyoyeon's hand as they walked down to the Seoul streets. "Syoo, why are we walking?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Because walking just makes it more romantic."Sooyoung gave Hyoyeon a cheesy smile.The taller girl took of her scarf and and put it around Hyoyeon.

"By the way did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight and I love those converses of yours."Sooyoung looked down at Hyoyeon's feet.

 

..

 

They entered a small yet beautiful restaurant with not that many people dining. Hyoyeon loved it.

"My parents and unnie used to love this place."Sooyoung looked around the place and smiled.

"Ms.Sooyoung your table is ready."The waitress greeted them and lead them to Sooyoung's special table."It's been a while Soo."The waitress smiled."Bout a month,unnie."Sooyoung let out a laugh.The taller girl helped Hyoyeon take off her coat and with her seat.

With the menu in front of them,Sooyoung was staring intently at Hyoyeon."Aren't you going to look at the menu?"Asked Hyoyeon. Sooyoung smiled and replied back,"I already know what to order,I know the whole menu.Take your time Hyo."

The waitress asked if they were ready and Sooyoung told her to have a few more minutes."What would you like to drink?"She pulled out her notepad and pen.

"Water is fine."Sooyoung replied back and turned to Hyoyeon,"I would like a water too please."

"I'll be in a few minutes with your beverages and your order."The waitress bowed.Hyoyeon looked at the menu,not knowing what to order."Syoo,what's good here?I don't know what to order."

"I'll order for you then, You'll like it."Sooyoung put down her menu.

"Arasesso."

Minutes later, the waitress came back with their drinks and asked for their order.Sooyoung practically ordered the whole menu and ordered for Hyoyeon."I made sure I ordered everything, if you want to have a variety."

Hyoyeon smiled and laid her hand on the table,Sooyoung slipped her hand to hold onto Hyoyeon's hand."So how was your day?"Sooyoung asked and smiled.

"Nothing out of the ordinary, just when I was preparing for today. Your bowtie is so cute,you should wear those often."Hyoyeon smiled back.

"This is my favorite one now."Sooyoung flirted back."Did I forget to mention you look stunning?"Hyoyeon looked away to hide her blush.

 

..

 

After having a good conversation,their food finally arrived. Hyoyeon ate in comfortable silence and had a content smile on her face. She loved how Sooyoung looked so cute eating. I could watch you eat all day...Hyoyeon let out a happy sigh.

"Hyo,you okay?"Sooyoung asked,with her face full of food. "De."Hyoyeon answered back and began to dig back in meal.

"This is daebak!"Hyoyeon exclaimed and began to eat faster. Sooyoung laughed and noticed Hyoyeon had food on her chin.Getting her napkin,Sooyoung wiped the food off of Hyoyeon's chin."If we were alone, I would have it off!"

"Soo!"Hyoyeon laughed. "Right, I have to behave according to Sica."Sooyoung gave her a pout.

Only eating about one plate,Hyoyeon was surprised that Sooyoung actually finished before her."I'm finished,Syoo!"

"Arasseo,let me pay for the check!"Sooyoung pulled her wallet. Before Hyoyeon can argue back,"I asked you on the date remember?I'm paying."

 

..

 

After paying, they were off."Thank you for the wonderful dinner,Syoo."Hyoyeon grabbed a hold of Sooyoung's hand."You thought our date was over?"

Sooyoung let out a dorky laugh and they were off to the next destination,

 

 

 

 

A/N:Date part one! Don't you love Tae and Sica- umma ?I do!Comment, they would be lovely? :3