Chapter 21

I miss you, I love you

Jihoon and Bomi went to a ring shop and Jihoon had a ring prepare for Bomi already and so they took out the ring and Bomi look at it, Jihoon smile and put the ring on her finger.

"How is that?" ask Jihoon.

"It fits perfectly fine" said Bomi.

"That's good" said Jungyoon.

"What about you?" ask Bomi.

"Why won't you pick then?" ask Jungyoon.

Bomi look around the place and found one ring stood out to her, "can I get this ring" ask Bomi.

The employer took out the ring, Bomi took it off and smile, "give me your finger" said Bomi as she put the ring on Jihoon and surprisingly it fitted him.

"How is that" ask Bomi.

"I like it too" said Jihoon.

"Does it fit you?" ask Bomi.

"Definitely" said Jihoon.

"That's a relieve then" said Bomi as she smile at Jihoon.

"Okay, since we got the rings, let's go have some fun together okay" said Jihoon.

"Ya, didn't you say you have to finish preparing the engagement wedding?" ask Bomi.

"That can come later, you're always my first option" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi.

"Oppa, what we doing here?" ask Jungyoon.

"Let's enjoy the night at my house, you haven't been here lately and I miss you a lot" said Taecyeon.

"Yah, are you crazy, you'e forgotten I was going to become your wife" said Jungyoon.

"Araso" said Taecyeon.

"Okay, let's just stay" said Jungyoon.

"Let's not get engage, let's just go straight to marriage, okay" said Taecyeon.

"Hmm.. Yes sure, I don't mind" said Jungyoon.

"Araso, got to change the thing to WEDDING now" said Taecyeon as he texted Jihoon.

"Oh, Taecyeon is funny, he wants to move with the engagement and change it to wedding" said Jihoon.

"Why not" said Bomi.

"You want to" said Jihoon.

"Sure, I don't see why we can't" said Bomi.

"Alright then, wedding it is" said Jihoon as he texted Taecyeon back.

"He said yes too, now we got to change some stuffs now" said Taecyeon.

"Aigoo, you're too funny oppa" said Jungyoon as she started smiling at Taecyeon.

"What do you want to do today?" ask Taecyeon.

"Let's watch some dramas then" said Jungyoon as she grab the remote, yet Taecyeon grabbed it away from her and she look at him, he leans towards her and kisse her and lean her on the sofa.

(THE WEDDING DAY)

Bomi, Jungyoon, Jihoon and Taecyeon were getting ready for their wedding. Taecyeon was getting nervous because he felt really naseaus. 

"Are you okay, hyung?" ask Jihoon.

"Neh, I'll be fine" said Taecyeon.

"You sure?" ask Jihoon.

"Yeah, let's just prepare before we are late" said Taecyeon.

"Alright, if you need anything I'll be right here okay" said Jihoon.

"Yepp" said Taecyeon.

"Unnie, I'm nervous" said Bomi.

"Don't be you are a beautiful bride" said Jungyoon.

"Thank you, you are too, it's just that everything is so sudden" said Bomi.

"It's okay, we can walk this through together" said Jungyoon.

The ceremony then started and both families came and supported their marriage. Bomi was the happiest woman on that day, her smile was really big and bright, as well as Jihoon. Taecyeon was happy to see his bride, who's going to be his wife. Jungyoon was also one of the happiest woman that day as well.

The priest were talking to Taecyeon and Jungyoon first and then to Jihoon and Bomi.

When they were done they kiss the bride and when they bow, Taecyeon heart started hurting and he fell onto the ground.

Jungyoon shouted Taecyeon's name, Bomi eyes widen and Jihoon quickly try to catch Taecyeon before he fell onto the ground.

"Call the ambulance!" said Jihoon.

Taecyeon open his eyes slightly and sae Jungyoon as she was crying.

"Oppa" said Jungyoon.

"I love you" said Taecyeon as he closed his eyes.

"OPPA!" cried Jungyoon as she was trying to wake him up.

"Hyung, Hyung, Hyung~!" said Jihoon as he was slightly slapping Taecyeon's face.

"Oppa" said Bomi as she was slightly crying.

The ambulance then rush Taecyeon to the hospital and when they got there, they immediately took him to the ER room.

The three of them still had their wedding gowns on and they were worry to the max.

Bomi held onto Jungyoon because she knew Jungyoon wouldn't be strong at the moment by herself.

3 hours pass by and the doctors finally came out and everyone stood up and look at the doctor. The doctor look at them.

"If there's any last word and any last thing you want to do, you are welcome to" said the doctor.

Jungyoon, Bomi, Jihoon and the parent's were really shock and they heart dropped.

They all went to the room where they IV Taecyeon and Jungyoon was crying the most.

"Oppa, what should I do? What should I do?" cried Jungyoon.

Bomi hug to comfort Jungyoon.

"Hyung, your a marry man now, wake up and look into your bride, your wife's eyes that you are going to be with her forever till the day you die" said Jihoon.

"Son!" cried his parents.

"Oppa, wake up and wipe Jungyoon's tears" cried Bomi.

"Oppa, don't leave me, What am I going to do if you do? Huh? I love you a lot oppa, please don't leave me" cried Jungyoon as her tears drop on Taecyeon's hand.

Taecyeon's hand move.

"Jungyoon-ah" said a weak voice.

"Oppa" said Jungyoon as she held his hands.

"I miss you, I love you" said Taecyeon.

"Mhm" said Jungyoon as she nodded her head.

Taecyeon eyes closed and his tears flow down on his cheeks.

"Oppa, oppa" said Jungyoon.

"Let him sleep, he must be tire" said Jihoon.

"Unnie, neh, let oppa sleep so he can get well okay" said Bomi.