Chapter 4

I miss you, I love you

The next morning Taecyeon didn't want take Bomi to school because of the bruise that she had on her face. 

"Why can't I go to school?" ask Bomi.

"Why would you go to school looking like that huh?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa, I can't miss a day in school, it don't matter what I look like, as long as I go to school I am fine" said Bomi.

"Look, if I deny then you need to stay until you get better" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, it's going to take a week for the bruises to go away" said Bomi.

"Well then stay here until one week then go to school okay" said Taecyeon.

"Araso" said Bomi as she listen to Taecyeon.

"I only do this because I care for you and your health" said Taecyeon.

"Araso oppa, I'll listen to you" said Bomi.

"I'll go get your homework at school when I am out of work okay" said Taecyeon.

"Araso, but first you have to leave me some money" said Bomi.

"Why?" ask Taecyeon.

"So that I can cook for you later when you get home" said Bomi.

Taeyeon smile and took out his wallet and gave her money to buy food to eat.

"Why so much?" ask Bomi.

"One for breakfast and lunch and the other one is when I come home, stay here and don't go anywhere far or I'll worry okay" said Taecyeon.

"Araso oppa" said Bomi as she smile at Taecyeon.

"Alright, don't open the doors for anyone" said Taecyeon.

"I know, I know, now go to work before you'll be late" said Bomi.

"See you later" said Taecyeon as he close the door and left to work.

Bomi look outside the window and watch Taecyeon leave, "what should I do?" ask Bomi as she walk to the sofa and turn on the tv and watch some tv shows.

"Yoon Bo Mi?" said the teacher. There was no answer and Jihoon was also wandering why Bomi wasn't in school, probably because she didn't want to show herself after getting beat up by her father.

"Pyo Ji Hoon" said the teacher.

Jihoon got up and got his back pack and left the class room, "Jihoon" said the teacher but he ignore the teacher.

"Where is he going to?" ask Minyoung.

"I don't know, probably looking for Bomi" said Limhee.

"Be quiet already" said Leehi as she cross her arms. "That little wench" said Leehi.

Jihoon ran out of the building and went to his noona, "where do Taecyeon live?" ask Jihoon.

"Why are you asking of where Taecyeon's house is?" ask Jungyoon.

"Because Bomi didn't go to school today, I just want to see if she's there" said Jihoon.

"Okay," said Jungyoon as she wrote his address down to Jihoon.

"Thank you, I'll be back okay" said Jihoon.

"Jihoon, remember that she hurt noona really bad for stealing noona's man" said Jungyoon.

"I get it" said Jihoon as he ran to search for the house.

Bomi didn't know what to do and it's been half an hour, so she decided to get dress and decided to go shopping for food. When Bomi got out of the house it's been an hour and 30 minutes that pass, when she came out Jihoon was at the front of the house.

"Jihoon-shi?" said Bomi.

"Why aren't you at school today?" ask Jihoon.

"Did you skip school?" ask Bomi.

"Yah, I ask you a question, why aren't you coming to school today?" ask Jihoon.

"Because Taecyeon oppa told me to stay school for one week so I am doing what he is saying" said Bomi.

"Yah, what about homework and all, who's going to get that for you and teach you huh?" ask Jihoon.

"Oppa is" said Bomi.

"Yah, is your oppa everything for you? Does he have to do everything for you?" ask Jihoon.

"What are you talking about Jihoon?" ask Bomi.

"What I am saying is that, does your oppa have to do everything for you? Why don't you ask someone else that is willing to too?" ask Jihoon.

"Well oppa did offer to do stuffs for me" said Bomi.

"Babo, don't always depend on your oppa, what if he's not there anymore, what are you going to do if he isn't around helping you anymore" said Jihoon.

"Well, I can take care of myself" said Bomi.

"Aigoo, well where are you going?" ask Jihoon.

"I am going to go buy food at the food market" said Bomi.

"Can I go with you?" ask Jihoon.

"Sure why not" said Bomi.

Jihoon then went with Bomi to the foods market to buy food.

"So you're saying you won't come to school for a week?" ask Jihoon.

"Neh, Taecyeon oppa wants me to heal for one week then go to school" said Bomi.

"But isn't that hard on your studies, you won't know anything when he brings you your homework" said Jihoon.

"It's okay, I can learn it by myself" said Bomi as she was looking for food to cook.

"Hmm, what about this. You don't have to answer me now, but it's a suggestion, why not stay at my house and stay there for a week before you go to school. Since we go to the same school I can help you when I get back to school" said Jihoon.

"hmm, about that" said Bomi.

"I told you don't answer me yet, you can answer it to me later when you're ready" said Jihoon.

"Araso" said Bomi.

Bomi and Jihoon continue looking for foods so that Bomi can cook it later on for her and Taecyeon.

"Well then, I'll send you off here, it's nice talking to you again" said Jihoon.

"Thank you for helping me" said Bomi.

"Alright, I'll wait for your answer" said Jihoon as he wave bye and left.

Bomi watch him leave and enter the house.

Jihoon call Jungyoon, "if you want Bomi to get out of Taecyeon's house, go stay and wait until Taecyeon's done with work and when he comes home, then do what you have to do, because Bomi knows what time Taecyeon gets off, let her see that he has a woman already" said Jihoon.

"Thank you" said Jungyoon as she hung up the phone.

"He's not that bad" said Jungyoon as she drove to Taecyeon's house and waited for Taecyeon to come home.

Jihoon smirk and walk home instead of going back to school.