Chapter 3

I miss you, I love you

Jihoon took Bomi to her house and she was scare to even step in the house alone, "here, I'll go with you too, don't worry" said Jihoon.

"Araso, thank you" said Bomi as she walk in with Bomi.

The house was quiet and the father was on the sofa dead knock out because he was drinking and was drunk.

"Is this what your father do everyday?" ask Jihoon.

"Neh, and plus he's not my father, he's my stepfather" said Bomi.

"Your stepfather?" ask Jihoon.

"Neh," said Bomi.

Jungyoon texted Jihoon but then his phone was on silent so she didn't get the chance to reach him at all. "Where can he be right now?" ask Jungyoon as she thought back.

"Oh Bomi's house" said Yungjoon as she got her purse and drove off to Bomi's house.

When Yungjoon got there, she saw Jihoon getting out of Bomi's house with Bomi and they walk to opposite way from her and she was walking and hid from them.

Taecyeon grab Jungyoon and cover because he knew she would scream.

"What are you doing here?" ask Taecyeon.

"What are you doing here?" ask Jungyoon.

"Don't play smart with me" said Taecyeon.

"Fine, I'm here to see your new girlfriend" said Jungyoon.

"Why are you being like this? For once, stop playing these childish games" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, I wouldn't have started it because of you, you started this, so live with it" said Jungyoon as she remove her arm from Taecyeon's hand and walk away.

Taecyeon had that mad and worry face and didn't know what to do. Taecyeon look back and saw Jihoon and Bomi heading somewhere he didn't know.

Jihoon finally got to his house and there was no one in the house.

"Do you live alone?" ask Bomi.

"Not technically, well yeah you can say, my parents are away for now" said Jihoon.

"Ah, where are they now?" ask Bomi.

"They're traveling, but my noona always come visit me so then I don't technically live alone" said Jihoon.

"Ah I see, well where should I put my stuffs?" ask Bomi.

"Here, let's take it to the extra room I got, since no one sleeps in that room you can put your stuffs in there and sleep in there for the night" said Jihoon.

"Alright" said Bomi as she walk with Jihoon who was holding her upstairs to the room.

Jihoon turn on the lights and put her stuffs on the desk and put her on the bed, "thank you Jihoon for letting me stay here for the night" said Bomi.

"No problem, as a friend, if you want to be close with each other, we have to help each other with obstacles right" said Jihoon as she smile to Bomi.

Bomi smile weakly, "neh you are right, well thank you" said Bomi.

"Well it's getting late too, I'm hungry and probably you are too, you can stay here or go downstairs, I am going to cook and when I am done I'll tell you okay" said Jihoon.

"Hmm" said Bomi as she nodded to Jihoon.

Jihoon left the room and Bomi just look around the room, she wasn't so comfortable with Jihoon yet because it was her first day meeting him and he's done so much for her already.

"What should I do?" ask Bomi to herself.

Bomi quickly search in her bag to see if she had her phone, "what to do? Where's my phone?" ask Bomi as she was worry that Taecyeon would call her.

Taecyeon was thinking in his car about Yungjoon and look at Bomi's phone again. 

"Aigoo" said Taecyeon as he start his car and drove off to his house.

"Bomi" said Jihoon as he didn't see Bomi anymore, "where can she possibly be?" ask Jihoon as he search for Bomi.

Bomi was nowhere found in the house, so he went to go search for her outside the house, but he couldn't find her so he went home again. When he went into the room again saw a letter from Bomi.

"Thank you for everything for now, I am going to go to my oppa's house so don't worry about me and enjoy the food" - Bomi.

Jihoon look up and shook his head. 

Bomi got out of the taxi and was in front of Taecyeon's house, she rung the doorbell and there was no sign of Taecyeon so she took a deep breath and waited outside his house.

Taecyeon got home a couple minutes later and saw bomi sleeping and waiting for him. Taecyeon quickly ran to her and kneel down, "Bomi-ah" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa" said Bomi as she smile at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon saw her bruises on her face and was sad to see it, "come on, let's go inside" said Taecyeon as he grab Bomi's stuff and help her up to get inside her house.

Yungjoon saw Taecyeon help Bomi into his house and she was mad to see that Bomi and Taecyeon were together going inside his house. 

Jihoon was at the table alone with all the food he cook and started eating. 

"Do noona a favor and noona will repay you back with anything you want" those words that Yungjoon said to Jihoon.

Jihoon stopped eating and was dozing off and couldn't think of what to do at the moment.

Taecyeon set Bomi's stuffs on the sofa and put Bomi on the sofa, "how are you feeling?" ask Taecyeon. 

"I am okay" said Bomi.

"Let me go get something to heal that faster" said Taecyeon.

Before Taecyeon was going to leave Bomi held Taecyeon's hand and he turn around, "what is it?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa, I don't want to stay at my parent's place anymore" said Bomi.

"What are you talking about?" ask Taecyeon.

"I'm scare, too scare to even go near that house anymore" said Bomi.

"Well what about your mother, what if she's looking for you and you don't tell her where you're at" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, as long as I'm not around my stepfather I am fine, he could've killed me today" said Bomi.

Taecyeon hug Bomi, "don't say that ever, or again okay" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, help me" cried Bomi.

Taecyeon pat Bomi's back and gave her a little rub on the back to comfort her.

The door was knocking and Jihoon went to go open it, Yungjoon was in front of the house with a long face with no expression, "what's wrong noona" ask Jihoon as he close the door and follow Jungyoon to the sofa.

"What's wrong?" ask Jihoon as he held Jungyoon's hand.

"Why was Bomi at Taecyeon's house and not at your house?" ask Jungyoon.

"I'm not sure, I was cooking and when I got done, she just disappear" said Jihoon.

"Babo, you should've kept her here with you" said Jungyoon.

"Mianheyo" said Jihoon as he hug Jungyoon as she teared up.

"I don't want noona to hurt like this, I don't want noona to cry because of a nosense useless man" said Jihoon. 

Jihoon's face just turn mad because of what's happening to his noona as he try comforting his noona.

Taecyeon put Bomi to sleep and was removing is her hair from her face.

"What should I do?" said Taecyeon as he got out of the room thinking to himself.