Chapter 2

I miss you, I love you

Jihoon got home and saw Jungyoon waiting for him at the sofa, "how was your first day of school?" ask Jungyoon.

Jihoon smirk, "first day, terrible, but I got to know Bomi like you said, she's really hated in that school" said Jihoon.

"Is that so, well then, good job, noona is proud of you" said Jungyoon.

"Noona is proud, how proud" said Jihoon. 

Jungyoon smile and kiss Jihoon, "very proud of you" said Jungyoon.

"I see, well then, what should I do tomorrow" ask Jihoon.

"Hmm, tomorrow, still be by her side, protect her, trust me, a girl like that will fall for anything sweet you do" said Jungyoon.

"Aliright like you say" said Jihoon.

"Oppa, how was your day?" ask Bomi.

"It was okay, I got done with work and just came to get you" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, you're a businessman and am I interuppting you at all?" ask Bomi.

"No you're not at all, I'm okay" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, where are we going again?" ask Bomi.

"You'll see" said Taecyeon as he continue driving.

Taecyeon finally got to the place and Bomi was asleep, when she woke up, Taecyeon was outside standing watching the view.

Bomi look around and saw a beautiful sea upon her, she smile and open the door and walk to Taecyeon.

"Oppa, where is this?" ask Bomi.

Taecyeon remove his arms apart and look at Bomi and smile, "do you like the view" ask Taceyeon.

"I do" said Bomi.

Taecyeon smile and look at Bomi, "what is it oppa?" ask Bomi.

Taecyeon carry Bomi and ran to the water, "oppa, oppa, what are you doing?" ask Bomi as she was shouting and screaming her way out.

Taecyeon smile and look at her. Taecyeon than threw Bomi onto the water and she was shock because she didn't expect anything like this to happen.

"Oppa" said Bomi with a disappointed look.

"What, I want to have some fun today" said Taecyeon.

"That's not cool" said Bomi.

"Araso, mianheyo" as he reach out his arm to Bomi.

Bomi smile and grab his arm and pull him into the water.

Bomi started laughing when Taecyeon fell into the water, Taecyeon widen his eyes and started laughing too.

Bomi got up really quick, so she can run away from Taecyeon, but eventually he grab her and pull her into the water.

Later on, Taecyeon and Bomi went to go change their clothes because it got really cold and they were done playing.

"Thanks oppa, this made my day" said Bomi.

"Your welcome, that's what oppa is for right" said Taecyeon.

"Of course" said Bomi as she smile.

"Buckle up, it's time for me to take you home" said Taecyeon.

"Home? Oh, araso" said Bomi as her happy face turn up side down.

When Taecyeon got to Bomi's house, he was worry but then she needed to get home because he doesn't want to trouble her.

"Bye oppa" said Bomi,

"Bye" said Taecyeon.

Bomi wave bye and watch Taecyeon drove off.

Bomi took a deep breath and went inside her house. It was quiet and so she quietly went to her room.

When she got in her room, her stepfather was already in there and Bomi got scare, "where were you huh?" ask the father.

"Uhh" said Bomi with a scare voice.

"Where were you huh?" shouted the father.

"I went out with my friends" said Bomi.

"This late!! Don't you know you have a house huh!? Where's your mother too huh? Don't you guys know how to come home" shouted the father.

"Sorry" said Bomi.

"Sorry! Too late because I am already piss" said the father as he threw his can of beer bottle and went towards Bomi and grab her shirt.

"You and your mother, especially you are disgusting to my life" said the father as he threw Bomi.

"Then if we are, why don't you leave already" shouted Bomi.

The step father got mad and went towards Bomi and started hitting her and she was screaming and crying because it hurt her a lot.

"Who do you think you are to say those words to me huh?" shouted the father as he still continue hitting and kicking Bomi. Bomi was just crying saying it hurts when he hits her.

"It'll be great if you aren't around here anymore for me to suffer anymore" shouted the father as he still kept hitting Bomi.

Jihoon was around the block and he heard a voice yelling and shouting, so he went to go check up on it. He heard a girl's voice, and that fimiliar voice was Bomi's.

Jihoon quickly ran inside and saw the father stepping on Bomi, the father turn around, "who are you?" ask the father.

Jihoon threw some punches at the stepfather and quickly got Bomi up and took her out of the house. Taecyeon was returning to Bomi's house because she left her phone in his car.

When Taecyeon got to her house. Jihoon was already taking Bomi somewhere. Taecyeon widen his eyes and went inside to check on what happen. The father was just sitting wiping his blood. 

Taecyeon gave that mean look to the father and ran out of the house and try looking for Jihoon who took Bomi away from her house.

When Jihoon got to the clinic, he waited until the doctor approve him to go see Bomi.

When Jihoon went inside to check up on Bomi he was shock to see what he saw. "She lives here" said Jungyoon as she gave Bomi's address to Jihoon.

"Go visit her and get to know her more" said Jungyoon.

"Alright then" said Jihoon as he took the paper.

Seeing Bomi like that he was thankful that he met Bomi at the right time before anything can happen.

"Jihoon-sshii?" said Bomi as she look at Jihoon.

"How are you feeling right now Bomi" ask Jihoon.

"I'm okay now, how'd you know where I live?" ask Bomi.

"I was around the neighborhood walking around getting some fresh air and I heard a guy screaming and a girl screaming so I went to check it up and saw that it was you" said Jihoon.

"Ah, thank you Jihoon, for helping me" said Bomi with a weak voice.

Bomi's tears came out and Jihoon startled, "wae, wae, why are you crying?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi didn't answer but still continue crying. "Yah! Stop it, it's not healthy for you, you need to rest, if you are crying won't you hurt more" said Jihoon.

"It's nothing Jihoon" said Bomi.

"Are you going to go to school tomorrow looking like that?" ask Jihoon.

"Neh, why wouldn't I go to school? Everytime this happen I still go to school no matter what" said Bomi.

"What? You still go to school looking like this?" ask Jihoon.

"Neh, I don't want to stay in that hell house at all" said Bomi.

"Do you need a place to stay tonight then?" ask Jihoon.

"Thank you but, my clothes are at my house" said Bomi.

"Ani, we'll go together to get your clothes okay" said Jihoon.

"Alright then" said Bomi as she stop crying.

"Why are you still living like that? Why don't you go live with your mother or aunty?" ask Jihoon.

"I do live with my mother, she just work all day and night and I'm mostly home with my stepfather and he's always drunk and abusive" said Bomi.

"Than why not go live with a relative then?" ask Jihoon.

"I don't have any relatives at all" said Bomi.

Jihoon just stood quiet and didn't say a word to Bomi at all, just the way she live, he wasn't sure if he can do what Yungjoon ask for because he sees that she suffers so much already. 

"What should I do?" ask Jihoon in his head.