Chapter 18

I miss you, I love you

Bomi was in the hospital for two weeks, due to her weaknesses. When she arrive at the house, Taecyeon and Jungyoon help her to the house. When they got in the house the three of them look at saw Jihoon standing in front of them looking at Bomi only.

"Jihoon" said Jungyoon.

Bomi looked at Jihoon and he walked towards her and she look at him, she couldn't do anything to him, but then she started crying and started hitting him. "Wae, wae, why did you come back you" cried Bomi as she was hitting Jihoon weakly.

Jihoon grab Bomi and hug her, "miahneyo, mianheyo, Bomi, I would not leave you like this anymore" said Jihoon as he was hugging Bomi tightly.

Bomi and Jihoon were in a room together.

"Are you sure they'll be okay" ask Jungyoon.

"Come on, let's not worry and find something to cook for later" said Taecyeon.

"Alright then" said Jungyoon as she went to the kitchen with Taecyeon.

There was nothing to eat so Taecyeon and Jungyoon told Jihoon and Bomi they were going to go buy some stuff and come back.

Jihoon and Bomi look at each other and Jihoon grab Bomi's hand and his tears came done on his cheeks, "what have I turned you into Bomi? What happen to my beautiful, cheerful, strong Bomi, where did she go?" cried Jihoon.

"She died a long time ago" said Bomi.

Jihoon look at Bomi as she was crying too.

Jihoon wiped Bomi's tears, "sorry that I put you through hell" said Jihoon.

"Anya, it was me first who put you through hell" said Bomi.

"No, you're like this because of me, I've put you to hell to the point that you're suffering and hurting like this" said Jihoon.

"I am sorry, I put you through hell too.... oppa.." said Bomi.

Jihoon look at Bomi and smile a little and nodded. "I'm such a bad guy, leaving a wonderful girl behind like this and making her suffer" said Jihoon.

"It's okay, I lived through it for a year" said Bomi.

"How was life without me for a year?" ask Jihoon.

"hell, how about you?" ask Bomi.

"It was hell too, I try really hard to ignore, yet I still couldn't, I just realized, whatever I've done hurted the both of us" said Jihoon.

"It's okay" said Bomi.

"I'm sorry," said Jihoon.

"Me too" said Bomi.

Jihoon touched Bomi's face and got closer to her and kiss her on the lips then stop to say, "I missed you so much Bomi, and I've been wanting to say I love you from the bottom of my heart" said Jihoon.

"Me too, I missed you so badly and I love you to the bottom of my heart too" said Bomi.

Jihoon kissed Bomi again and Bomi's tears came down on her cheeks.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon went walking to go buy food at the market and came back too cook the food for the four of them.

"How about let's go on a double date tonight" said Jungyoon as they were at the dining table.

"Oh, sure why not" said Jihoon.

"I don't mind too" said Bomi.

"Where do you guys wanna go to then?" ask Taecyeon.

"Let's go sight seeing" said Jungyoon.

"I'd like that too, we can do that too" said Bomi.

"Alright, sight seeing it is then" said Jungyoon with a big smile.

Afterwards, it was night time and they decided to go sight seeing stars. They got on this thing that can ride them to see stars during the night time.

Jihoon and Taecyeon knew it was going to be cold so they bought blankets on the way there to go sight seeing. Jihoon and Taecyeon put the small blanket on Bomi and Jungyoon.

"Jihoon, why did you come back? After everything? Why now?" ask Taecyeon.

Jungyoon look at Jihoon and Jihoon look at Taecyeon and at Jungyoon. "I decided to come back because I miss Bomi a lot and I realize whatever happened to the both of us are hurting the both of us and I regret leaving when I knew I should've never run away from our situation and problems" said Jihoon.

"Keep it that way, don't hurt her anymore" said Taecyeon.

Bomi smile and cuddle with Jihoon. "Thank you" said Bomi.

"Your welcome" said Jihoon as he kiss her on the forhead and she smile.

"That's the first time I've seen Bomi the happiest in a long time" said Taecyeon.

"Really?" said Jihoon.

"Definitely" said Taecyeon.

Jihoon smile and look at Bomi, "I will always make you smilee no matter what happens, we're going to be happy forever" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi.

"Araso" said Bomi.

"What about you, are you going to keep Jungyoon noona happy?" ask Jihoon.

Taecyeon look at Jungyoon for awhile before he answer, "I will until the day I stop breathing" said Taecyeon.

"Me too" said Jungyoon.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon smile and hugged each other. Jihoon, Bomi, Taecyeon and Jungyoon cuddle with each other and enjoy their moments together sight seeing stars.

"Today was the most memorable day to me" said Jihoon looking at Bomi.

"Today was too" said Bomi.

"Well since you guys are here, you guys wanna go eat somewhere?" ask Taecyeon.

"Where do you guys want to go eat at then?" Ask Jihoon.

"Just follow me" said Taecyeon.

"Alright then" said Jihoon.

Taecyeon drove Jungyoon as Jihoon drove Bomi in their cars.

Taecyeon took them to a fancy restaurant and the girls went to the bathroom to go wash their hands and so did Taecyeon and Jihoon.

"Jihoon, I am happy that you're back, but most upset about you for leaving Bomi for a year and came back. I want to let you know that as an older brother to her, I hate you but then I can't no matter what happens you're still going to be a younger brother to me. I won't look at the one wrongs you've done and the greatness you've done and are going to continue making Bomi smile" said Taecyeon.

"Thanks man, I appreciate that and of course I will make her smile forever until the day I die and stop breathing" said Jihoon.

"So do you, Jungyoon, take care of her and make sure you don't make her cry and I believe in you in taking care of an wonderful woman" said Jihoon.

"I will too, don't worry" said Taecyeon.

"Bros?" aks Jihoon.

"Bros" said Taecyeon as they shook hands with each other.

Then they all sat together for a great dinner together and enjoy their nights together.

It was the first and longest time that Taecyeon and Jungyoon ever see Bomi smiling and laughing again and eating again for the longest time after when Jihoon left her.