Chapter 17

I miss you, I love you

The next day Jungyoon and Taecyeon came to visit Bomi at Jihoon's house where she lives in for now. When Jungyoon and Taecyeon got in the room, it was really quiet. So Jungyoon went up to the main room and saw Bomi sleeping on the bed.

Jungyoon went to Bomi and sat next to her and realizes that she was sweating, so she touched her head and realize that Bomi had an high fever.

"Oppa, oppa!" shouted Jungyoon.

Taecyeon came in the room and saw that Bomi was sick, so he carried her and Jungyoon grab her coat and went after Taecyeon as he took Bomi to the car and drove them to the hospital.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon were waiting for the doctor to let them go see Bomi. Finally the doctor came out and look at the both of them.

"Are you her guardians?" ask the doctor.

"Yes we are, why what's wrong with Bomi?" ask Taecyeon.

"She has a really weak immune system, did you guys know that? It's really bad, because people with weak immune system can die easily, you guys have to make sure she eats her medicines, make sure she eats, make sure she active with her body and make sure that she's not starving herself or missing her days of eating her medications" said the doctor.

"Alright, thank you" said Taecyeon.

"Can we go see her now?" ask Jungyoon.

"Sure you guys can" said the doctor as he walked away.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon were walking towards Bomi as she was laying on the bed sound asleep.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon sat next to her, "babo, why are you trying to kill yourself huh?" saisd Taecyeon as he got emotional.

"Babo, is this because of Jihoon, why are you doing this to yourself," said Jungyoon as she got emotional too.

Taecyeon wipe his eyes, "I'll make sure Jihoon pay for his prices for hurting my little sister like this and for making her suffer like this too" said Taecyeon.

Jungyoon grab onto Taecyeon's arm and look at him, he patted her hands and look at her too and they look at Bomi.

Bomi was woke up and saw Taecyeon and Jungyoon.

"You're awake, how do you feel?" Ask Taecyeon.

"Are you okay Bomi?" Ask Jungyoon.

Bomi started crying and then she slowly close her eyes, Taecyeon and Jungyoon widen their eyes and shouted for the nurses and doctor. They came in and started to check up on Bomi.

It wasn't something big, she was just probably tire and still sick but it can be severe.

"thank you" said Taecyeon and Jungyoon as they nod to the doctor and nurse as they walk out of the room.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon look at each other and shook their heads. "What should we do?" Ask Taecyeon.

"I know what to do" said Jungyoon.

Jungyoon went out of the room and made a call.

"Hello, is this Jihoon?" ask Jungyoon.

"What is it?" ask Jihoon.

"Jihoon, why are you doing this?" ask Jungyoon.

"Didn't I tell you that I want to live my life now" said Jihoon.

"You are hurting Bomi do you know that" said Jungyoon.

"I didn't know she was hurt, I thought I was the only one hurt" said Jihoon.

"Jihoon, why are you both hurting each other, I don't get it, come back and make up with her" said Jungyoon.

"Why would I? I don't want to come back to Korea anymore" said Jihoon.

"You'll regret it if you don't come back" said Jihoon.

"What is there to regret? what is there to loose?" ask Jungyoon.

"Bomi. You'll lose Bomi forever if you don't come, right now she is really sick and we're here scare to death" said Jungyoon.

Jihoon stay quiet for a long time.

"Hello? Are you still there?" Ask Jungyoon.

"Yes I am, why would I worry about her, she has you and Taecyeon, I don't have the right to be there, so I'll pass on that" said Jihoon.

"You'll regret this, sooner or later, that's all I am saying" said Jungyoon as she hung up the phone.

"So stubborn" said Jungyoon as she went back to the room.

"Where did you go?" ask Taecyeon.

"Ah, I went to the bathroom" said Jungyoon.

"Araso, do you want to eat anything?" Ask Taecyeon.

"Ani- I am okay" said Jungyoon.

"It's okay, I'll go buy us something to eat okay, we haven't ate all day, you must be hungry" said Taecyeon.

"Araso, come back quickly okay" said Jungyoon.

"Alright, I will, watch Bomi okay" said Taecyeon.

"I will" said Jungyoon as she watch Taecyeon leave the room.

Jungyoon then look at Bomi, she took a picture of her and send it to Jihoon.

Jihoon recieved a text message and it was a picture mesage too. "If you don't believe, here's your proof.."

Jihoon made that worry face and he didn't know what to do.

"My Bomi" said Jihoon as he look at the picture and touch the his phone.

Jungyoon then look at Bomi, "get well soon Bomi, don't do this to yourself if this guy don't love you, it ain't worh it" said Jungyoon.

"I worry about you too, seeing you like this, especially you're still you, it hurts because you're like a younger sister to me and I hurt you in so many ways that I wish I didn't. Get well soon because seeing you like this hurts me a lot" said Jungyoon to Bomi as she was asleep.