Chapter 12

I miss you, I love you

It was finally night time, Jihoon took Bomi to the place and it was the Han River, Taecyeon also took Jungyoon to the Han River as well. Every 10 years they always have these pretty lights come on in the night.

Jihoon covered Bomi's eyes, "One, Two, Three" said Jihoon as he uncover her eyes and Bomi open her eyes and saw these beautiful lights, "wow, it's so pretty" said Bomi.

"It is" said Jihoon as he walk next to Bomi.

"Thank you for today Jihoon" said Bomi.

"Yes and Thank you for coming out with me today too" said Bomi.

Bomi smile and looked at the lights.

"Do you like it?" ask Taecyeon.

"Neh, it's really pretty" said Jungyoon.

"It is, you're the only girl that I would take here and watch these lights with, other than that, I wouldn't at all" said Taecyeon.

"You would?" ask Jungyoon.

"Neh" said Taecyeon.

Jungyoon smile and looked at the lights.

Taecyeon went behind her and hug her from the behind of her waist and watch the lights with her.

A lot of couples were there to watch the beautiful lights that night.

Bomi was looking around and she spotted Taecyeon and widen her eyes. Jihoon look at her and look at the direction she was facing and widen his eyes because he saw Jungyoon noona and Taecyeon hugging each other.

Jihoon knew it was going to hurt Bomi so he turn Bomi and kissed her, Bomi widen her eyes when Jihoon grab her and turn her around and kiss her.

Fireworks start shooting to the sky. Bomi was still in shock when Jihoon kissed her on the lips. Taecyeon and Jungyoon were spending their special time with each other look at the fireworks.

Jihoon stop kissing Bomi and Bomi look at Jihoon with no words coming out .

"Bomi-ah, would you forever stay by my side if I ask you to?" ask Jihoon.

"Jihoon" said Bomi.

"Answer me, would you be by my side through thick and thin?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi look down and couldn't answer Jihoon. Jihoon's hand went on Bomi's chin and lift her head up so that she can look at him.

"What's your answer?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi stood quiet. "Araso, I won't force you to answer me, answer me whenever you want to" said Jihoon as he turn away.

"Neh, neh, I will" said Bomi.

Jihoon smirk and turn to Bomi and hug her, "thank you" said Jihoon as he smile and look at Jungyoon and Taecyeon.

Jungyoon turn and saw Jihoon and Bomi, Jihoon was looking at Jungyoon and wave to her. Jungyoon look at Taecyeon and back at Jihoon.

Jihoon blew kiss to Jungyoon and Jungyoon gave Jihoon that confuse look.

"Oppa, let's go" said Jungyoon.

"Already?" ask Taecyeon.

"Neh" said Jungyoon.

"Alright then" said Taecyeon as he took Jungyoon to the car and drove off.

"Let's go home now" said Jihoon.

"Alright then" said Bomi.

Jihoon walk besides Bomi and then decides to hold her hand while they were walking home together.

Bomi and Jihoon got home and Bomi went straight to her room and lock the doors and lay down on her bed.

Jihoon sat next to the door and didn't knock on the door.

"Thank you for today" said Jungyoon.

"No problem" said Taecyeon.

"Today was the best day so far" said Jungyoon.

"Well go home and get some rest okay, I'll see you tomorrow" said Taecyeon.

"Araso" said Jungyoon as she got out of Taecyeon's car and watch him leave.

Taecyeon took out his phone and called Bomi and she answered.

"Bomi" ask Taecyeon.

"Neh?" ask Bomi.

"Are you okay?" ask Taecyeon.

"I am fine, what's wrong" said Bomi.

"Are you sure you're okay?" ask Taecyeon.

"Yes I am, what do you want oppa?" ask Bomi.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" ask Taecyeon.

"No why?" ask Bomi.

"I am going to take Jungyoon, remember her? I am going to take her out to go eat for her birthday tomorrow, do you want to come, you should bring Jihoon too" said Taecyeon.

"I don't know" said Bomi as she was upset that Taecyeon loves another woman.

"Well come on, please" said Taecyeon.

"Okay then" said Bomi as she hung up the phone.

Bomi open her door and saw Jihoon sitting next to the door sleeping. Bomi smile and sat on the floor and woke him up.

"Why aren't you sleeping in your room?" ask Bomi.

"I thought you were mad at me for earlier" said Jihoon.

"No I am not- well Taecyeon oppa invited me to go eat out with him, he wants me to bring you along, do you want to go?" ask Bomi.

"Alright then" said Jihoon.

"Go sleep in your room now" said Bomi.

Before she got up, Jihoon grab her and pull her to him and she was in shock because she thought she was going to fall.

"Do you still love Taecyeon? Why can't you love me?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi look at Jihoon and didn't answer him.

"Do you even worry about me?" Ask Bomi.

"I-" said Jihoon as his phone rung, "sorry" said Jihoon as he answered his phone.

"Noona" said Jihoon.

"Alright then" said Jihoon as he hung up the phone.

"I'll be back okay, don't wait up for me" said Jihoon as he put on his shoes and left the house.

Bomi walk to the window and watch him leave, "babo, didn't even answer me at all" said Bomi as she pouch her face and walk to the sofa.