Chapter 5

I miss you, I love you

It was 4:00pm and it was time for Taecyeon to come home, "Bomi, in a bit open the door for me because I am almost home okay" said Taecyeon.

"Araso, I'll wait for you and look out for you when you get home" said Bomi.

"Araso, oh by the way, I forgot to tell you, I placeyour phone in my room, so if you want it you can go grab it okay" said Taecyeon.

"Okay, see you soon oppa" said Bomi as she hung up the phone and went to Taecyeon's room.

She search for her phone and found it laying on the table next to the bed, so she quickly ran out of the room and waited for Taecyeon to come home because she preapare a meal for him.

Bomi sawTaecyeon's car and she was excited, so she open the door. But when she open the door, she saw a lady walking towards Taecyeon.

"Jungyoon what are you doing here?" ask Taecyeon.

"Let's talk" ask Jungyoon.

"What do we need to talk about now huh?" ask Taecyeon.

"About this" said Jungyoon as she went towards Taecyeon and kiss her.

Bomi's eyes widen and she turn around and close the door quickly. Bomi then look at the window and still saw them kissing each other, so she walk away from the door and went to the sofa and waited for Taecyeon to knock on the door.

"What do you think you're doing?" ask Taecyeon.

"I still love you oppa, can you give me a chance to understand what I misunderstood?" ask Jungyoon.

"I'm sorry but I am not interested in you at the moment" said Taecyeon as he remove Jungyoon from him and went to the house.

The door knock and Bomi went to go open the door.

"You're here now" said Bomi.

"Yes I am- are you okay?" ask Taecyeon.

"I am okay, did you bring me my homework?" ask Bomi.

"Yes I did, here you go" said Taecyeon as he gave her the homework, she look confuse because she had so much homework that she didn't know what to do.

"Did you cook?" ask Taecyeon.

"How'd you know oppa?" ask Bomi.

"Because I can smell it" said Taecyeon as he went to the dining table.

Taecyeon went to go wash his hands and sat on the table, "what did you cook today?" ask Taecyeon as he open the thing that was covering the foods.

"Wow, you can cook a lot of stuffs" said Taecyeon.

"Neh" said Bomi.

"Come on, let's eat" said Taecyeon.

Bomi sat on the chair and look at Taecyeon. "Okay, let's eat" exclaim Taecyeon as he was excited to taste Bomi's food.

When he taste Bomi's food, she look at him and he smile at her, "it's delicious" said Taecyeon.

"That's good, well eat a lot okay oppa" said Bomi.

"Araso, I will eat it good because my dongsaeng made it for me" said Taecyeon.

"Dongsaeng?" said Bomi in her head.

"What's wrong?" ask Taecyeon.

"Anya. Keep eating oppa" said Bomi as she smile.

"Did she see it?" ask Jihoon.

"Of course, it wasn't that hard at all" said Jungyoon.

"Good job noona" said Jihoon as he smile at Jungyoon. 

"Thank you" said Jungyoon.

"Do I get a kiss now?" ask Jihoon.

Jungyoon stop what she's doing and turn to Jihoon, "why do you want a kiss?" ask Jungyoon.

"You know beacuse I help you today and I am helping you get revenge overall" said Jihoon.

"That's true" said Jungyoon.

"So do I?" ask Jihoon as he look at Jungyoon.

Jungyoon smile and went to Jihoon and kiss him on the lips, he smile and close his eyes and kiss her back.

"That's all you're getting from me, now" said Jungyoon as she smile and grab her purse.

"Are you going home now?" ask Jihoon.

"Yes, my duty is done for now, see you tomorrow" said Jungyoon.

"See you later then" said Jihoon as he open the door for Jungyoon to leave the house.

Bomi was in her room, she thought back about the kiss Taecyeon had with that girl and she was sad because she felt like she was a burden to Taecyeon because all she really do is count on him and no one else.

"Bomi, I'll be back okay, I am going to go get visit a friend who just came in town, I'll be back in an hour or two okay" said Taecyeon.

"Okay, have fun and be safe oppa" said Bomi.

"Yepp, you too" said Taecyeon as he left the house.

Bomi then thought about it once again and took out her phone and search for Jihoon's number, "okay, I'll come stay with you for a week" as Bomi text Jihoon.

Jihoon recieve the text and smile. Jihoon then drove a car to Taecyeon's house to go pick up Bomi.

"I didn't know you can drive" said Bomi.

"You never ask" said Jihoon.

"That's true, well thanks for letting me stay with you until I can go back to school" said Bomi.

"It's okay, as a friend I am willing to help anyone if they're in danger" said Jihoon.

"Thanks" said Bomi.

"You said that already" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi.

"Alright we're here now, come on let's go in" said Jihoon as he got out of the car and carry Bomi's stuffs for Bomi.

"Like I said before, you can sleep in that room where no one sleeps in" said Jihoon.

"Alright then, well one thing, can you help me with my homework and can you turn it in tomorrow for me when you go to school tomorrow" said Bomi.

"Hey, remember I didn't go to school today because of someone" said Jihoon.

"Ah, I forgot, well then I'll just do it myself then" said Bomi.

"I don't mind helping, I can help you on stuffs you need, plus I've done some of these before already" said Jihoon.

"Are you sure?" ask Bomi.

"Definietly" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi.

"Thank you" said Bomi as she smile at Jihoon.

Taecyeon got home and when he got home, Bomi wasn't home so he went to go see if she was in the room but she wasn't, all he saw was a note saying "oppa, I am going to my friend's house and be there for a week and thank you for letting me stay here for a bit, I owe you :)."

Taecyeon smile and call Bomi.

"So you're going to be okay then?" ask Taecyeon.

"Neh, I am going to be okay for now, thank you oppa, and goodnight" said Bomi.

"Alright, goodnight to you too" said Taecyeon as they hung up the phone.