Chapter 14

I miss you, I love you

"Let go of me!" shouted Bomi.

Jihoon turn around and widen his eyes, "what's wrong Bomi?" ask Jihoon as he walk to Bomi but as she move backwards from him.

"Don't get near me" said Bomi.

"What's wrong?" ask Jihoon.

"How could you!? You bastard, why did you do that huh?" ask Bomi.

"What are you talking about?" ask Jihoon.

"You know what you've done" said Bomi.

"What are you really talking about Bomi" said Jihoon.

"You and that woman's plan, to keep me away from Taecyeon" said Bomi.

Jihoon widen his eyes and look at Bomi.

"It's not what you think it is" said Jihoon.

"I hate you Jihoon" said Bomi as she was about to leave until he hug her from the behind.

"Don't leave me" said Jihoon.

"Let me go" said Bomi.

"No, because whatever you heard or know, it's not true Bomi, it's not, those times I spent with you and the times I got to know you more, your an special person to me" said Jihoon.

"Stop with your lies already" said Bomi.

"I am not lying Bomi, I enjoy the moments we had together, I got to know you more and having someone being next to them is something warm and I happy when I get to be with you" said Jihoon.

Bomi started crying, "you should've known that before you've done a big mistake, I would've never thought you were such type of person" said Bomi as she remove Jihoon's hands and walked away.

"Bomi" said Jihoon as he watch her leave.

Jihoon then ran to her and turn her around and kissed her. Bomi pushed him away and slapped him.

"This is your last warning" said Bomi as she walked away from Jihoon.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon were enjoying their meal together until Taecyeon's disease started reacting up. Taecyeon excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Jungyoon just sat eating as she was waiting for Taecyeon.

Couple of minutes passed already and Jungyoon was already full, she checked her watch and was worry why Taecyeon was taking forever to come back.

Jungyoon then went to go and check up on Taecyeon and saw him laying on the floor. Jungyoon started shouting Taecyeon's name and shouting for help. Taecyeon got rushed to the hospital and Jungyoon was there with him as well.

Bomi heard that Taecyeon went to the hospital because Jungyoon called Jihoon and Jihoon texted Bomi.

Bomi rushed to the hospital and so did Jihoon.

When they got to the hospital, Jungyoon was sitting alone worried about what to do.

"Noona" said Jihoon as he ran to Jungyoon and as Jungyoon hugged Jihoon. Bomi looked at Jungyoon and Jihoon and couldn't say a word at all.

"Are you okay?" Ask Jihoon.

"Neh," said Jungyoon.

"What happened?" Ask Jihoon.

"Oppa, oppa just fainted and when I saw him he was already laying on the floor" said Jungyoon as she was crying.

"It's okay, sit down" said Jihoon as he helped Jungyoon sit on a chair.

Bomi was disappointed that Taecyeon's was in the hospital but most disappointed that Jihoon and Jungyoon really knew each other and that he cares for her more than Bomi.

Jihoon was just comforting Jungyoon and forgotten about Bomi.

One hour passed and the doctor came out, "how's Taecyeon?" Ask Bomi.

"He's in serious condition, luckily he was send here on time, or else who knows what happened" said the doctor.

"Doctor what's wrong with Taecyeon?" ask Bomi.

"He-" said the doctor as he look at Jihoon, Bomi and Jungyoon.

"What is it?" ask Jungyoon.

"He has a disease, close to cancer" said the doctor.

Everyone was disappointed to hear that Taecyeon has a disease that can lead to cancer and death.

When Taecyeon woke up, he saw Jihoon, Jungyoon and Bomi with him.

"Oppa" said Jungyoon.

Bomi couldn't say anything so she stood quiet.

"Jungyoon-ah" said Taecyeon.

"Why didn't you tell me, you babo, you're so mean, is this why you kept your distance away from me" cried Jungyoon.

"Mianheyo, I thought that being away from you is the best solution but it brought us heart broken and dullness in our lives" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, no matter what happens, you have to tell me, so that I'll understand and won't misunderstand you at all" said Jungyoon.

"Excuse me, someone is calling me" said Bomi.

Taecyeon look at Bomi, "alright then" said Taecyeon.

Bomi walked out of the room and started crying and sat on a chair. Jihoon came behind her and kneel down to Bomi and she look at Jihoon and got up.

"Don't walk away yet Bomi" said Jihoon.

"What do you want now, I have nothing to talk to you about" said Bomi.

"I do though" said Jihoon.

"Just listen to me, whether you believe it or not, as long as you listen, I won't bother you anymore" said Jihoon.

Bomi just continue walking away as she didn't pay no attention to Jihoon.

Jihoon took a deep breath and was still on his knees and didn't move at all.

The nurses and doctors were looking at Jihoon and telling him to get up.

Jungyoon also saw Jihoon and told him to stand up but then he deny her everytime she asks him.

"I am not going to move this position, you can go in and watch Taecyeon since he just woke up" said Jihoon.

"Are you crazy?" ask Jungyoon.

"Yes I am" said Jihoon as remain his position not moving.