Chapter 1

I miss you, I love you

Yoon Bomi, getting ready for school is afraid to get out of her room to get out of to school because hee father is always drunk and she doesn't always wants to get beat up by her father whenever he is drunk.

Bomi's phone rung, "hello?" said Bomi.

"Where are you, I am outside your house" said Taecyeon.

"Araso, I'll come out in a bit" said Bomi as she hung up the phone.

Bomi quickly look at the living room and no one was there so she quickly ran out to the front and put on her shoes and ran outside her house to meet Taecyeon.

"Why are you so scare?" ask Taecyeon.

"Anya, it's nothing, let's go oppa" said Bomi.

"Araso, let's go" said Taecyeon as he got in his car and drove Bomi to school.

"I'll see you later okay" said Taecyeon.

"Araso" said Bomi as she got out of the car and walk inside the school.

"Aigoo, look at that " said this girl.

Bomi just ignore and continue walking to her locker, this girl bump into her with her boyfriend. "Tsk, why do you even still come to school with all these bad comments about you" said the girl.

"Yeah, look here, your stepfather is alcholic and your mother is always out being a hooker at the bar" said this other girl.

Bomi close her locker, "my mother isn't a hooker okay, she just work as a waitress there, are you jealous because my mother got to work as a waitress, if you do have a problem go tell it to your parents, they'll help you with that" said Bomi.

Bomi walked confidently away from the girls to her classroom.

When the class started everyone got quiet when the teacher came in the room, not alone, but with a new student. "Students this is Pyo Ji Hoon and he is new to our school, please treat him well and welcome him coming here" said the teacher.

"Hello Pyo Ji Hoo" said the classmates.

Pyo Ji Hoon looked at Bomi and she look at him and turn away.

"You can sit at any desks that are empty" said the teacher.

This girl who's a diva in school push her friend away to go sit somewhere and look at Jihoon. "You can sit here Jihoon-shhi" said the girl.

Jihoon smirk and look at Bomi and she look at Jihoon. Jihoon was a jerk so he didn't really care, so he went to go sit next to Bomi. Bomi look at him and smile and Jihoon smile too.

The diva girl who's name is Park Lee Hi looked behind her and gave Bomi that mean and nasty look. 

Jihoon look at Bomi's name tag, "Yoon Bo Mi?" said Jihoon.

Bomi widen her eyes when she heard someone say her name for the first time in school. "Nice to meet you Bomi, my name is Pyo Ji Hoon" said Jihoon.

"Jihoon, why are you sitting with that girl, the girl who her step father always be beating around and her mother working as a striper at the club" said Leehi.

"Again, my mother works at a club as a waitress, so get your fact straight" said Bomi.

"Ouch, that hurts" said Leehi.

Bomi go mad and was about to get up until Jihoon grab her and made her sit down. "Look here, Ms. Park Lee Hi, whether what her parents are, why do you care so much? What's so important about her life that you're jealous about? Hmm, that makes no sense" said Jihoon.

"You're luckly you are cute" said Leehi, "thank you," said Jihoon.

"Anyways, call me when you can" said Leehi.

Jihoon smile and just look at the piece of paper and look at Bomi, Bomi shook her head and turn away to the teacher.

"Turn around and listen to the teacher" said Jihoon to Leehi.

Leehi made that nasty look again and turn around. 

Class was on break and it was lunch time and Bomi was sitting alone outside eating her lunch. Jihoon look at Bomi and walk to her. He knock on the table. 

"Is this seat taken?" ask Jihoon.

"Oh no, this seat is not taken" said Bomi.

"May I sit here then?" ask Jihoon.

"Sure" said Bomi.

"Why do you sit here alone? Don't you have friends here in school?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi didn't say anything but stay quiet. Jihoon nodded, "I see, so this school doesn't like you, you're the girl that everyone picks on and you stand up for yourself right" said Jihoon.

Bomi look at Jihoon, "I've been there and here" said Jihoon.

"Look, I am fine being by myself, I've done this for four years already" said Bomi.

"That's too tiring isn't it" said Jihoon.

"It is at time, but it makes me a bigger and stronger person" said Bomi.

"Hmm, then, can I be a friend who'll help you through your rough time in school then?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi look at Jihoon and he raise his eye brows, Bomi didn't answer, Jihoon got up and walk away, "wait, I want to be friends with you, it'll be great to have a friend around me" said Bomi.

Jihoon smirk and turn around smiling at Bomi, "alright then" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi and she smile at Jihoon.

"Look at that girl, I can't believe he is actually being friends with that wench" said Leehi.

"Why not just go become Jihoon's girlfriend, or you know embarrasse her like always" said Minyoung.

"Smart thinking" said Limhee.

"I see, get ready for the show then" said Leehi as she cross her arms and look at Bomi.

Jungyoon saw Taecyeon and went up to him, "oppa" said Jungyoon.

Taecyeon turn around and saw Jungyoon, "what are you doing here?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa, what's with you these days?" ask Jungyoon.

"You should've listen when I told you" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, I was wrong, please, I didn't listen to you why you are like this" said Jungyoon as she cried.

"Mianhe, I told you the reason why, I hope you learn from your mistakes and move on" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, fine, you be like that, carefully watch your little girl that you're protecting" said Jungyoon.

"What, you are threatening me now? You never listen and will never that's why you misunderstood and that's why we're here today for a reason" said Taecyeon as he left Jungyoon.

"Kudae, be like that" said Jungyoon as she wipe her tears and left.

"Jihoon-sshii, thank you for everything today, you made it easier on me" said Bomi.

"It's okay" said Jihoon.

Bomi saw Taecyeon and wave to him, Jihoon turn around and look at and recognized his face, "who's that?" ask Jihoon.

"My oppa, he's always there protecting me because he cares about me" said Bomi.

"That's a sweet oppa to you," said Jihoon.

"Neh, it's a long story of how he came into my life, I treasure him a lot" said Bomi.

"I see, well hmm, I'll see you tomorrow" said Jihoon.

"Neh, I'll see you tomorrow then" said Bomi.

Jihoon walked away towards Taecyeon, he look up at Taecyeon and Taecyeon smile at him and look at Bomi.

"Oppa" said Bomi.

"Oh my god, she, with another man, what a player, I hate her so much" said the girls gossiping about Bomi.

Taecyeon look around and saw people looking at Bomi, "is everything okay with you?" ask Taecyeon.

"Neh, everything is fine, oh did you just see me with that guy earlier" said Bomi.

"Neh, who's he" ask Taecyeon.

"He's a new student at our school, and I'm one of his friend now" said Bomi.

"That's good, come on let's go" said Taecyeon.

"Where?" ask Bomi.

"Anywhere" said Taceyeon as he wait until Bomi got in the car and he went inside the car and drove off.