Chapter 13

I miss you, I love you

"Noona" said Jihoon.

Jungyoon turn around and look at Jihoon. 

"What do you want?" ask Jihoon as he was catching his breath from running to meet her.

"Stop what you're doing" said Jungyoon.

"What are you saying?" ask Jihoon.

"I want you to stop getting close to Bomi" said Jungyoon.

"What are you talking about?" ask Jihoon.

"You heard me, stop the plan right now" said Jungyoon.

"But," said Jihoon.

"No buts, that's all I have to say to you" said Jungyoon as she walk away.

"Are you scare that I'll love her? Are you scare that you're going to lose another man in your life to that girl" said Jihoon.

Jungyoon stop and turn around. 

"What are you saying?" ask Jungyoon.

"You know that Taecyeon cares about her a lot, he even ask her to move in with him, did you know that" ask Jihoon.

"Stop lying" said Jungyoon.

"I wouldn't be lying, if you don't believe me you can even ask him yourself" said Jihoon.

Jungyoon look at Jihoon. "What did she say?" ask Jungyoon.

"She deny, as you see my plan is working, I am getting closer to her and now that she's close to me, I won't let her hurt you at all, don't worry" said Jihoon as he touch Jungyoon's face and smirk.

Jungyoon look at Jihoon.

"I'll see you later" said Jungyoon.

"Oh did you know that he even ask her to go eat out with her tomorrow, I was invited too, I believe you're invited as well" said Jihoon.

Jungyoon widen her eyes and look at Jihoon, "what are you saying?" ask Jungyoon.

"I guess he didn't tell you that too, that's so sad, well if you're invited tomorrow, I'll see you tomorrow noona" said Jihoon as he walk back wards and turn and walk straight.

Jungyoon watch Jihoon walk away and was bad to see that fact that Jihoon listen to her but not anymore.

The next day Jihoon and Bomi met up with Taecyeon as Jungyoon was there too. Jihoon looked at Jungyoon and smile and look at Bomi and hold her shoulders and walked up to them.

"Thank you for inviting us today" said Jihoon.

"Yeah, well come and sit" said Taecyeon as Jihoon help Bomi sit on a chair.

The atmosphere was really awkward between the four of them. They order their food and while they were waiting Jungyoon excused herself from using the bathroom.

"Okay, come back the food are almost here" said Taecyeon.

"I will" said Jungyoon as she walk to the bathroom.

Jungyoon came out of the bathroom, "you are so funny do you know that" said Jihoon.

Jungyoon turn around and saw Jihoon standing in the dark.

"What are you doing here?" ask Jungyoon as she looked around to make sure no one sees them.

"Are you scare to show your true self to him" ask Jihoon.

"Why are you doing this right now?" ask Jungyoon.

"Because I loved you noona" said Jihoon.

Bomi was about to go to the bathroom until she heard their conversation and stop to listen to it.

"I did everything for you, now you have Taecyeon back. Yes, I made Bomi trust me more and like me, now what noona?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi widen her eyes and look up at Jihoon.

"Get away from that girl" said Jungyoon.

"Why do you still hate her, for stealing your oppa from you huh?" ask Jihoon.

"I-" as Jihoon interrupted, "don't worry, she won't steal Taecyeon from you anymore" said Jihoon.

Bomi quickly left the place.

"Hold on Jihoon" said Jungyoon.

"What do you want?" ask Jihoon.

"Can you not see her anymore" ask Jungyoon.

"No, I can't" said Jihoon.

"Why not?" ask Jungyoon.

"Because I love her" said Jihoon as he look at Jungyoon.

"Don't lie, don't lie that you love her because I told you to do that" said Jungyoon.

"Not everyone loves you Jungyoon. We grow to move on and love other people too, I was too stupid to realize, until I was hurt, I am tire, tire of chasing something I know that isn't going to be true" said Jihoon as he walked away.

Jihoon came back and didn't see Bomi and Taecyeon. Jihoon look around and went to go search them.

"Where are you going?" ask Taecyeon.

"I am going home now" said Bomi.

"Why, what's wrong?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa! Do you love that woman in there? Huh? Do you love her?" ask Bomi.

"Why are you asking me that Bomi?" ask Taecyeon.

"Answer me" said Bomi.

"Yes I love that woman, why?" ask Taecyeon.

Bomi's face was down when she heard it, "because,," before she could finish Jihoon grabbed her hands and ran away.

Taecyeon just look at them as they walked away.

Jungyoon walk up to Taecyeon and he look at her and smile at her.

"Is everything okay?" ask Jungyoon.

"I don't know, Bomi and Jihoon just left" said Taecyeon.

"What are we going to do now?" ask Jungyoon.

"Let's just go enjoy the food together okay" said Taecyeon.

"Alright then" said Jungyoon as she smile and walk in with Taecyeon.