Chapter 7

I miss you, I love you

Bomi was washing away Jihoon's wound with some medicine, Jihoon just look at Bomi and didn't know what to say but stare at her for putting medicine on her.

"There you go" said Bomi.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that" said Jihoon.

"Tell me what happen Jihoon-shhii" said Bomi.

"Ah, it's nothing big" said Jihoon.

"You're being bully because of me huh" said Bomi.

"It's nothing big" said Jihoon.

"Yah, to me it's a big thing" said Bomi.

"Okay, relax, I want to relax right now" said Jihoon.

"Here, I'll take you to the room" said Bomi.

"No I am fine, don't worry about me" said Jihoon as he remove Bomi's hand from him.

Bomi look at Jihoon leave to his room and didn't say a word to him at all.

"Are you okay now?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa, why did you leave me?" ask Jungyoon.

"Let's say there's things that I need to be there for" said Taecyeon.

"What do you mean by that huh oppa" ask Jungyoon.

"It's nothing big Jungyoon, you're a big girl now, you have to learn how to live by your side and always depend on people" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, you know that I can't do things by myself" said Jungyoon.

"That's what you think, but then you're much more than that Jungyoon, learn how to respect yourself before you love anyone else" said Taecyeon.

Jungyoon look at Taecyeon and hug him from the behind. 

"Oppa, I don't want to leave you anymore, I am sorry that I didn't understand you, now I want to understand your situation and be by your side" said Jungyoon.

Taecyeon remove Jungyoon's hand and smile, "thank you, but I'll be fine handling things by myself" said Taecyeon.

"See, that's what you like doing oppa, you like pushing me away when I am trying to get closer to you" said Jungyoon.

Taecyeon's smile faded and he didn't say nothing to her.

"What's wrong with me that you hate me so much huh? Why do you have to be with Bomi, instead of me huh?" cried Jungyoon.

Taecyeon just stood quiet not saying a thing to Jungyoon. 

"Mianheyo" said Taecyeon.

"Oppa, what am I to do when there's no one but you" cry Jungyoon.

"I have to leave now" said Taecyeon before his eyes get teary. Taecyeon remove Jungyoon's hand and left the room. "Oppa" cried Jungyoon as she was sitting on the ground.

Taecyeon ran outside the house and hit the wall and lay back on the wall and was frustrated.

"You have cancer, you have a tumor in your head, there's a slight chance that you'll survive if we do surgery" said the doctor as Taecyeon thought back about what the doctor said to him.

"Mianheyo Jungyoon-ah, I have to let you live alone so that you'll be stronger without me, I really miss you and I really love you, but I can't do anything right at the moment anymore" said Taecyeon as he started crying.

Taecyeon wiped his tears and walked away, Jungyoon was just crying on the ground feeling helpless.

Jihoon was in his room laying on the bed and thought back when Bomi was helping him, he didn't know what's wrong with him but he didn't like the feeling at all.

Bomi was sitting on the sofa looking up at the stairs to see if Jihoon would come back down to come talk to her, so she decided to stay up all night waiting for him.

The next morning Jihoon came downstairs and saw Bomi sleeping on the sofa in a position that didn't look comfortable. Jihoon decide to lay Bomi on the sofa so that she would be comfortable when she wake up and he put blankets over her.

Jihoon look at Bomi and thought back at Jungyoon's words, "she is with the man that I love, she hurt me in so many ways, would you help noona if noona ask you to revenge for me to get closer to Bomi and hurt her."

Those words that Jihoon can remember. 

"Noona" said Jihoon as he said in a monotone voice. Jihoon got ready and left out the house to go to school.

Bomi woke up on time and saw that Jihoon just left to school, she quickly got her shoes on and chase after Jihoon, "yah, you can't go to school looking like that" said Bomi.

"Yes I can" said Jihoon.

"Ani, come on let's go back home" said Bomi.

"It's okay, I can go to school" said Jihoon.

"No, listen to me and get back to the house" said Bomi.

"I said I am okay" said Jihoon as his voice raised.

Bomi stood quiet, "yah! I am trying to be a friend here, you let me stay in your house because I look like this, now you look like that I don't want you to go to school today" said Bomi.

"But I said I was okay" said Jihoon.

"Come on, just today" said Bomi.

"Okay fine" said Jihoon as he took a deep breath and walk back to the house with Bomi.

When they got to the house Bomi was really happy and made Jihoon sit on the sofa, "stay there, I'll be back okay" said Bomi.

"What are you doing?" ask Jihoon.

"Just stay put okay" said Bomi as she smile and ran to the kitchen.

Jihoon then turn on the tv and watch whaterver was on the television.

Taecyeon was at Jungyoon's house and waited to see if she was going to get out of her house. Jungyoon finally came out of her houes and she didn't lool that happy. Taecyeon just follow her to wherever she was going to.

Jungyoon decided to go to the beach because she likes being by the sea when she is sad or moody. Jungyoon thought back to when she was really happy with Taecyeon and how things were with them from back then to now.

"What happened to us?" ask Jungyoon as she was walking on the sand and thinking to herself. Taecyeon was behind her and she didn't even notice it too.

"Oppa!!!! You bad person!! I hate you!! Because of you I miss you so much and I love you so much!! Why can't I stop loving and miss you oppa!!?? as Jungyoon was shouting at the sea.

Taecyeon was there listening to her sad words that she had to say to him.

"Good, start hating me, that'll make you distance me" said Taecyeon in his head.

"Jannnngg!!" said Bomi as she bought a bowl with porridge.

"What's this?" ask Jihoon.

"Since you aren't feeling well I made something for you" said Bomi.

"I don't want to eat it" said Jihoon.

"Yah, you are so stubborn do you know that! Do I have to feed you too?" said Bomi as she look at Jihoon and he look at Jihoon.

"Give it to me" said Jihoon as he stuck out his hand.

"No, I want to feed you" said Bomi.

"Are you craz-" as Bomi stuck the spoon in Jihoon's mouth and he widen his eyes.

"Less talking more eating, you need to get better Jihoon" said Bomi as she smile at Jihoon.

"Are you done eating, want more" ask Bomi.

"Hold up, let me swallow the rest first" said Jihoon as he look at Bomi.

"Good then, you listen really well" said Bomi as she pat Jihoon's head.

"What are you doing?" ask Jihoon.

"Being a friend" said Bomi as she smile, "now here" said Bomi as she stuck out the spoon, Jihoon open his mouth and she put it in his mouth and he continue eating it.

"What about you huh?" ask Jihoon.

"I'll eat later" said Bomi.

"Hold up then" said Jihoon as he was about to get up but Bomi stop him, "you aren't heal yet" said Bomi.

"Hold up" said Jihoon as he went to the kitchen and bought the remain for her.

"Now since you fed me, I'll feed you okay" said Jihoon as he had the bowl of porridge in his hands.

"No, I am not hungry" said Bomi.

"Well too bad" said Jihoon as he shove the spoon into Bomi's mouth.

"Yah" said Bomi as she shout at Jihoon.

"Less talking more eating" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi.