Chapter 8

I miss you, I love you

Bomi and Jihoon got done eating and they both look at each other and started laughing at each other, "yah this is the first time I ever fed a girl" said Jihoon.

"Really? This is my first time feeding a guy too" said Bomi.

"You shock me for a bit there" said Jihoon.

"That's what friends are for right" said Bomi.

"Friends?" said Jihoon as he stood quiet.

"What is it? You're not my friend anymore?" ask Bomi.

"Anya, it's nothing like that" said Jihoon as he fake smile at Bomi.

"What should we do today?" ask Bomi.

"What do you want to do then?" ask Jihoon.

"Hmm, let's go walk around, walking his good for the health" said Bomi.

"Alright then, whatever you say" said Jihoon.

"Okay then" said Bomi as she went to the room to go get ready.

Jungyoon was still at the beach, this time she was sitting on the sand touching the sand. Taecyeon was still there making sure Jungyoon was okay because she would do something that he knows.

"You make things harder for me do you know that" said Taecyeon as he look at Jungyoon.

"What should I do oppa" ask Jungyoon.

"Live... Live without a person like me" said Taecyeon.

Bomi and Jihoon were walking side by side and it became awkward but Bomi jump and link arms with Jihoon; he widen his eyes and look at her with a weird face.

"What are you doing?" as he move further from her.

"A lot of girls keep looking at you and I don't want them to think you're a bad person because they'll think you don't like a girl like me that's why you aren't holding hands with the girl" said Bomi.

"Yah, are you crazy" ask Jihoon.

"No, I am not crazy, come on Jihoon let's just have a wonderful day today and have fun araso" said Bomi.

Jihoon look at Bomi as she smile and he smile back and continue walking with his hands in his pockets with Bomi linking arms with him.

"Oh Jihoon, play this and get the puppet for me" said Bomi.

"I am not great this" said Jihoon.

"Come on, please!" beg Bomi.

Jihoon look at Bomi as she gave that cute puppy look to Jihoon.

"Fine" said Jihoon as he put money in the machine and started playing the catch game. 

"Oh, oh, oh" said Bomi and Jihoon as the thing caught onto this stuff animal and it fell onto the thing and they started screaming and cheering and hugged each other. People that were walking look at them and they started smiling, "what a cute couple" said this old couple.

Jihoon and Bomi stop cheering when they heard that and look at each other, "oh let me get it out" said Jihoon.

Jihoon took out the stuff animal and gave it to Bomi, "here's my gift to you, now you owe me one" said Jihoon.

"Araso, I like it, and okay, I owe you one back" said Bomi as she smile. 

"What are you going to name it huh?" ask Jihoon.

"Hmmm.. Jihoon-shii" said Bomi.

"Why my name?" ask Jihoon.

"Because it's your first gift to me, so why not" said Bomi.

"Okay then, I guess" said Jihoon as he walk off.

"Wait for me" said Bomi.

Jihoon smile and walked faster, Bomi started running and was chasing him, "yah!! Wait for me" shouted Bomi as the both of them were running and chasing each other.

Bomi stop and saw something cute that Jihoon will like, it was a necklace for a couple, so she decided to make a quick stop as Jihoon went to the bathroom.

"Can I buy this?" ask Bomi.

"There you go" said the employee. Bomi then bought it and went back to the bathroom to wait for Jihoon.

When Jihoon got out, Bomi smile, "where should we go now?" ask Jihoon.

"Let's go to the park" said Bomi.

"Alright then" said Jihoon.

Bomi continue linking arms with Jihoon and they walk to the park together.

"We're here at the beach" said Jihoon.

"I said the park" said Bomi.

"But I like the beach" said Jihoon.

"Okay then" said Bomi.

Jihoon drop all the stuffs he and Bomi had and he carry her and ran to the water.

"Yah," scream Bomi as Jihoon threw her into the water.

Jihoon started laughing and she look at him, "ahh, apa" said Bomi as she touch her stomach.

Jihoon went to her, "are you okay?" ask Jihoon.

"Help me up" said Bomi as she took her hands out.

Jihoon grab it and when he was about to pull her up, she smile and pull him into the water and he was all wet.

"Yah, you lied" said Jihoon.

Bomi stood up quickly and Jihoon grab her and pull her to the deeper part of the water and they continue having fun with each other at the beach.

Taecyeon and Jungyoon were still at the beach, Jungyoon was in her own world, Taecyeon turn around and saw Bomi playing with Jihoon and then look at Jungyoon. But when he look Jungyoon disappear already.

Taecyeon got up to search for Jungyoon. When he kept looking at Jungyoon a girl started screaming, "stop he, she's trying to drown herself."

Taecyeon quickly turn back and saw Jungyoon already far from the water, he quickly ran and swam to get her.

Bomi and Jihoon look at the place the woman was screaming and look at the girl and guy.

"Taecyeon oppa" said Bomi as she widen her eyes, Jihoon look at Bomi and grab her hands before she can leave to him.

"Don't go" said Jihoon as he held onto Bomi's hand.

Bomi look back at Taecyeon, "stay here with me" said Jihoon as he look at Bomi.

Bomi then turn back again and then nod her head, "I won't leave you" said Bomi as she walk to their stuffs.

Jihoon gave that one look again and walk after Bomi and grab their stuffs.

Bomi was all wet and so was Jihoon, "do you want to change your clothes?" ask Jihoon.

"I am okay" said Bomi as she continue walking in her wet clothes.

Jihoon just look at Bomi, he then put his arms around Bomi and Bomi look at Jihoon, "turn that frown upside down because you deserve the best" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi.

Bomi smile and nod, "alright then" as she smile at Jihoon.

"Oh, I almost forgot, since you got me something I got you something" said Bomi.

"What is it?" ask Jihoon.

"A necklace for the both of us, a friendship necklace, one for you and one for me" said Bomi as she handed him the necklace.

Jihoon smile, "a necklace.." said Jihoon.

"You don't like it?" Ask Bomi.

"No, I love it" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi.

"Why are you doing this huh? Don't be stupid" said Taecyeon.

"Let me go oppa, I'm better off dead then living in this hell world" shouted Jungyoon.

"Please, please Jungyoon don't be stupid" said Taecyeon as he drag her back to the shore.