Chapter 19

I miss you, I love you

Everyday, Bomi and Jihoon spend their time together for missing their one year together. Jungyoon and Taecyeon also spends more time together because of Taecyeon's health.

"Taecyeon can we meet up somewhere?" ask Jihoon.

"Sure why not" said Taecyeon.

Jihoon and Taecyeon met at a coffee shop and talked with each other.

"What did you want?" ask Taecyeon.

"Are you sick?" ask Jihoon.

"How'd you know?" ask Taecyeon.

"I can tell" said Jihoon.

"Well I do, why?" ask Taecyeon.

"Does Jungyoon or Bomi knows about this?" ask Jihoon.

"Yeah, they just figured it out not too long ago" said Taecyeon.

"If you need anything, I'm here for you" said Jihoon.

"Thanks, and do you know that Bomi as a weak immune system at the moment, it's bad but please help her to become stronger again" said Taecyeon.

"Thanks, I'll do that too" said Jihoon.

"Well then, how's life lately?" ask Taecyeon.

"Happy, I am enjoying my time with Bomi, what about you?" ask Jihoon.

"Me too, Jungyoon is happier now and I am happy too" said Taecyeon.

"Good to know that, well anyways, I am going to propose to Bomi today, I want you Jungyoon to come to this restaurant and meet us there around 5pm" said Jihoon.

"Alright then, but today was the day I was going to propose to Jungyoon too" said Taecyeon.

"That's funny, well anyways we can do it together" said Jihoon.

"Alright then, we'll see you guys there then" said Taecyeon.

"Yeah we'll see you guys there too" said Jihoon.

Taecyeon went to Jungyoon's house and told her to get ready and look nice.

"Bomi, let's go shopping" said Jihoon.

"Why?" ask Bomi.

"Come on" said Jihoon as he took her stuffs and took he hands and went shopping to buy her a beautiful dress.

"Why are you doing this?" ask Bomi.

"Because you're the person I love and you're the person that I want to spend my money and life on" said Jihoon.

"You didn't have to do it" said Bomi.

"Yes I do" said Jihoon as he smile and saw Bomi in that beautiful dress.

"I love it, let's get this one, she'll be wearing it out" said Jihoon.

The employee took his card and swipe his card.

It was almost 5 o'clock, Jihoon took Bomi to the restaurant and Taecyeon and Jungyoon arrive right after them.

"Oh what are you guys doing here?" ask Bomi.

"We'll you look nice today" said Taecyeon to Bomi.

"Bomi, oh my gosh you looks so pretty" said Jungyoon.

"You look beautiful as well too unnie" said Jungyoon.

"Come on, let's go in" said Jihoon.

Taecyeon and Jihoon smile and held their women's and took them in the restaurant.

While they were ordering their food, Jihoon and Taecyeon snap their fingers and workers came out and it was for Taecyeon first, Jungyoon and Bomi were surprise.

Taecyeoon took off the ring from the holder and kneel down on his knees, "Jungyoon would you marry me?" ask Taecyeon.

Jungyoon's were happy and suprise, "yes" said Jungyoon as he put the ring on her finger and she hug him.

It was Jihoon's turn and he took out the ring from the wine bottle and kneel down on his knees.

"I've put you through hell, I made you change, we've hurt each other and now I am so truly sorry and I want to ask you, would you marry me?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi shed tears and nodded and look at Jihoon, "definitely" said Bomi.

Jihoon smile happily and put the ring on Bomi, then she hug him and started crying.

"I love you" said Bomi.

"I love you too" said Jihoon.

Everyone started clapping and cheering for the both couples that propose to their ladies.

"Here are your special orders ma'am" said the chefs as they bought in some delicious food to the table.

"Enjoy you food" said the chefs as they all went back to work.

"Let's eat" said Jihoon.

"Eat up" said Taecyeon.

Jungyoon and Bomi started giggling and started eating their foods.

Jihoon took Bomi home, since they lived together and Taecyeon took Jungyoon home.

"Thank you for today, it was lovely, and surprising" said Jungyoon.

"Your welcome, I just want happiness for the both of us" said Taecyeon.

"Me too," said Jungyoon as she hug Taecyeon.

"I love you" said Jungyoon.

"I love you too darling" said Taecyeon as he kiss her on the cheeks.

"drive safe okay" said Jungyoon.

"I will" said Taecyeon.

"Thank you for today, I was at most the happiest in the world today" said Bomi.

"I am happy too, but for the both of us" said Jihoon.

"I love you" said Bomi.

"I love you too" said Jihoon.

Jihoon got closer to Bomi and kissed her. Then he carry her to the room and lay her on the bed and slowly cresent her and kiss her and made love to her.