Chapter 20

I miss you, I love you

The two main guy were preparing their engagment wedding together and Bomi and Jungyoon spend their time shopping for wedding dresses and many more for the wedding as well.

"Unnie, I can't believe this is actually happening" said Bomi.

"Ara, me too, I am excited yet nervous" said Jungyoon.

"Me too, I don't want to fail in front of Jihoon at all" said Bomi.

"You won't let's just be positive till the end, okay" said Jungyoon.

"Araso" said Bomi as they were walking and enter the wedding place.

Jungyoon and Bomi saw Taecyeon and Jihoon waiting for them there already, "you girls are late" said the guys.

"What are you guys doing here?" ask Jungyoon and Bomi.

"Hmm, we just wanted to see if you girls wouldn't pick such a big dress yet, since we're only getting engage" said Taecyeon.

"Aigoo" said Jungyoon.

"Just kidding, we picked the dress for you girls to try on" said Taecyeon.

"Really? Let's go get change then" said Jungyoon to Bomi.

"Araso" said Bomi.

Jihoon went up to Bomi and held her hands. 

"You'll forever be my beautiful bride" said Jihoon as he smile at Bomi and help he to the changing room.

Later on, Jungyoon came out and Taecyeon was amaze by seeing her in a beautiful dress.

"Oppa do you like it?" ask Jungyoon.

"You look beautiful in it" said Taecyeon.

Bomi curtains were moving and Jihoon look and saw Bomi shining like an angel, he was happy to see Bomi in the dress.

"You're beautiful Bomi, my beautiful bride" said Jihoon.

"Thank you" said Bomi as she smile at Jihoon.

Jihoon walk up to her and she wanted to cry but she held it.

"I love you" said Jihoon.

"Me too" said Bomi as she hug him and he hug her back.

"Thank you, for waiting for me" said Jihoon.

"Hmm" said Bomi as she nodded her head.

"Do you couples want to take a photo together?" ask the employer.

"Sure why not" said Jungyoon and Taecyeon.

Taecyeon, Jungyoon, Jihoon and Bomi took a photo together. Then they took seperate couple photos.

Later on the girl gave them four photos with frames on it and they each got the one where they took together and the seperate picture.

"Thank you very much" said Jihoo, Bomi, Jungyoon and Taecyeon.

"Where are you going to now?" ask Bomi.

"I have to go finish preparing the engagment wedding" said Jihoon.

"Are you parents coming?" ask Bomi.

"Yeah, I told them, they're excited for me" said Jihoon.

"That's good, I don't know if my mother will come" said Bomi.

"You didn't tell her?" ask Jihoon.

"I couldn't I am still afraid to go alone seeing her" said Bomi.

"Come on then, I'll take you to go see her" said Jihoon.

"No it's okay" said Bomi.

"Come on, it's for the better to know that her daughter is marrying someone who loves her" said Jihoon.

"Araso" said Bomi as she left with Jihoon.

"We're going to go together, I'll see you later hyung" said Jihoon.

"Alright then" said Taecyeon as he left with Jungyoon.

"So are you parents coming?" ask Taecyeon.

"They are, are yours" ask Jungyoon.

"Definitely, I am their only son" said Taecyeon.

"I am so excited oppa" said Jungyoon.

"Me too" said Taecyeon.

"Hmm... let's go ring shopping" said Jungyoon.

"How'd you know I was going to take you there next" said Taecyeon.

"I didn't I just thought we needed rings for our engagment" said Jungyoon.

"Okay, let's go" said Taecyeon as he link arms with Jungyoon to his car.

Jihoon and Bomi got Bomi's mother's house and she still live in the same place.

"Are you sure you want to go in with me?" ask Bomi.

"Of course, come on let's go in" said Jihoon as he took Bomi inside the house.

Bomi's mother was sitting on the floor watching tv and when she turned around she saw Bomi and widen her eyes.

"My daughter! Where have you been, I miss you so much, it's been so long that I haven't met you" cried her mother.

"Mianheyo omma, I am really sorry" said Bomi.

"What! Who's home? Did you say Bomi?" shouted the step father as he open the door and saw Bomi and Jihoon.

"Who are you?" ask the step father.

"I am her fiance, Pyo Jihoon" said Jihoon.

"Buh?" said the mother and the father as they look at Jihoon and Bomi.

"So you're going to get engage with our daughter soon then" said the mother.

"Yes, we came here together inviting you as a mother to give your honors to me to be with your daughter forever" said Jihoon.

"Yes, I will be there" said the mother.

"No, she can't marry a guy like you, what can you do for her?" said the step father.

"Stop it already! He can do way more then what you can do to my mother, you aren't even up to his level" said Bomi.

"What did you say" as the father raise his hands.

"Stop it there, I will report you if you dare it my wife" said Jihoon.

The father look at Jihoon and put his arm down.

"Like I said, we came here to invite you as a parent to come and give me your honors to be with your daughter forever and hope you'll be there" said Jihoon.

"I will, please take great care of her for me son" said the mother.

"I will mother" said Jihoon as they both bow down and stood up and said their byes and left the house.

"Now that wasn't so bad, let's go ring shopping now" said Jihoon as he grab Bomi's hand and walk to his car with a smile.

"I like this one" said Jungyoon.

"Me too, let's get it" said Taecyeon.

"Sure, let me see" said Jungyoon as she look at the guy's rings.

"This one" said Jungyoon as she put on the ring on Taecyeon and it fit perfectly fine on his finger.

"Do you like it?" ask Jungyoon.

"Yes, I do" said Taecyeon as they both got the ring they chose at the store.