Chapter 22

I miss you, I love you

The next day the doctors talked to the whole family.

"What's best right now is for him to have surgery. If he has surgery right now, it may be risky, it may be 50-50 that he'll live during the operation or not during the operation. But it's because his body is too weak at the moment. Surgery is the best way for him now so we can help cure him later on" said the doctor.

"So if he has the surgery, would it be a higher chance he'll live longer?" ask Jihoon.

"It depends, most likely he will, but it really depends on the person themselves" said the doctor.

"And what if we don't do the surgery, what happens now?" ask Jihoon.

"If you don't do the surgery, he'll be a weak person as the days go by and I am not to know how long he'll live with you guys" said the doctor.

Bomi held Jungyoon's hand because she started getting intense. 

"Thank you doctor, let us make our decision then we'll tell you okay" said Jihoon.

"Alright then" said the doctor as they left the room.

"What should we do?" ask Bomi to Jihoon.

"I think the best way is surgery" said Jihoon.

"Oppa, you know that's way to risky for Taecyeon and he's still weak right now" said Bomi.

"what do you want us to do now huh!? There's no more ways to help him anymore but to try this surgery" said Jihoon.

"Oppa, I can't, I can't risk his life" said Bomi.

"Bomi-ah listen, did you not hear the doctor earlier, he said if we didn't do the surgery, he'll live day by day weak and who knows how many days he has with us" said Jihoon.

"Let's do the surgery" said Jungyoon.

Everyone look at Jungyoon.

"That's the only way we have left" said Jungyoon.

"Are you sure unnie" ask Bomi.

"I am positive" said Jungyoon.

Their final decision was to give Taecyeon a surgery operation. While Taecyeon was heading to the surgery room, he was holding Jungyoon's hand really tight.

"From here you guys can't come in" said the nurses.

"Jungyoon-ah" said Taecyeon.

"Neh," said Jungyoon.

"Will you wait for me?" Ask Taecyeon.

"Of course, babo, if I wait for you would you come out safe after the operation" said Jungyoon.

"I will" said Taecyeon.

"Promise" said Jungyoon.

"I promise" said Taecyeon as they pinky promise and locked it.

"It's time to go" said the nurses as they took Taecyeon to the surgery room.

Jungyoon took a deep breath and walk to go sit on a chair.

"Unnie, is there something bothering you?" ask Bomi.

"I wanted to tell him, but I can't because of his situation, I am so scare" said Jungyoon.

"What's wrong unnie?" ask Bomi.

"Bomi-ah, I am pregnant" said cried Jungyoon.

Bomi and Jihoon looked at each other without a word and Bomi hugged Jungyoon. "Unnie, let's hope everything will be just fine with Taecyeon oppa" said Bomi comforting Jungyoon.

1 hour later, the doctor finally came out.

"Doctor" said Jihoon as he stood up to the doctor.

"For now he's safe, he'll need all his rest as much as he can, and have enough vitamins in him. The heart transplant went well" said the doctor as he walked off.

Jihoon and them all smiled and Bomi hugged Jungyoon and as they saw Taecyeon coming out from the ER room laying on the bed, they stood up and followed the nurses to the rooms.

"Unnie, do you want to go home and change or are you goin to be okay here?" ask Bomi.

"I'll be fine here when he wakes up, I want to be here for him" said Jungyoon.

"Alright, well me and Jihoon oppa are going first okay" said Bomi.

"Alright thanks, drive safe okay" said Jungyoon.

"Thanks" said Bomi as they left the room.

Bomi walked faster to catch up to Jihoon and held his hand and looked at him and smile and walked with him to the car.

"What a long day" said Jihoon.

"It was, well at least we are home now" said Bomi.

"What would you do if that happened to me huh?" ask Jihoon.

"I'll be by your side like how unnie is by Taecyeon's side and never let go of your hand and be there for you" said Bomi.

"Really?" said Jihoon.

"Really" said Bomi.

"I love you Bomi, you changed my life to something better and without you, I wouldn't be here right now" said Jihoon.

"I love you too Jihoon, you made me realize what true love is and how to become stronger and wiser" said Bomi.

"I will always hold you hands whenever we are falling down hill to rock bottom and I will not let those hands go even though it's our roughest moments" said Jihoon.

"Me too oppa, you are the only person I love, and till death do us part..." said Bomi and Jihoon added in. "Till death do us part, forever you are mine" said the both of them.

Jihoon went closer to Bomi and kissed her and carried her to their room and put her down the bed and kissed her heavenly and they made love to each other that night.