Chapter Nine

My Life with This Death Note Guy

EunSeul's POV
 
"Kyaaa !!" Ji Ae suddenly shouted. Damn, she's always this loud.
 
"Jinja? Hoya INFINITE will be my trainer?" She asked excitedly.
 
The CEO nodded and amused by her reaction.
 
"How about me? I got a 'L' is it a code?" I asked him.
 
"Aishh! You're so dumb! Your trainer is INFINITE L aka KIM MYUNG SOO !!" Ji Ae flicked my forehead.
 
"Ouchhh!! "I shouted in pain.
 
"Can't I just switch to a normal trainer instead of members of infinite" I asked.
 
"Why? I thought you guys going to be pleased trained by them" He said.
 
"Aniyoo, we're absolutely fine with this!Right Eunseul?" Ji Ae said and  glared at me.
 
"Uhh ...Y..yeah"
 
"Hoya is waiting for you at the dance room and you Eunseul , I will ask Dongwoo to teach you first until Myungsoo done"
 
"Ne , gamsahamnida" We bowed and left the room.
 
As soon as we closed the door , Ji Ae jumped and screamed and jumped like a crazy kangaroo. Oh god, Her voice is driving me nuts.
 
"Ji Ae , you should stop your habit to scream or I will deaf sooner or later" I covered my ears.
 
"Oops , I'm overly excited. Thinking of debut and met Yunho oppa with a near distance, speaking with him, exchanging phone number. Oh gawdd I'm going crazyy!!" Ji Ae squealed.
 
"Daydreaming"
 
We asked some of the staff where is the dance room and it's at the second floor. So we used the elevator and we arrived at the second floor. We looked one by one and finally we heard loud music from the corner. We turned the door knob and as expected, it's the dance room and of course, with 7 people there.
 
"Annyeonghaseo , Im Ji Ae imnida. I'm a new trainee here so treat me well" She smiled brightly and bowed.I hide behind her back
 
"Oh yeah, I've heard about you. Isn't it supposed to be 2 people? Where is the other one?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"Uhh, where the hell is that Eunseul" She turned left and right but no sign of me. She turned her back and spotted me. She pulled me to stand beside her. Their eyes widened when they saw me and I quickly mouthed to them pretend-we-don't-know-each-other and luckily, they understand my situation and Hoya secretly gave me an 'OK' sign. Fiuhh, If Ji Ae knows I live in the same roof with Infinite and blood related with DBSK Yunho, It will cost 7 days 7 night of explanation.
 
"Hi, I'm Jung Eun Seul. Hope you guys treat me well" I bowed .
 
"I hoped you can stay with Myungsoo hyung more than 1 week" Sungjong said.
 
"Uh, why?"
 
"Umm, you know. Everyone who was trained by Myungsoo quite after 2 or 3 days of training. The longest record is 1 week" Woohyun said.
 
That's kinda ... short *cries*
 
"Let's start training everyone !" Sunggyu said.
-------------------------------
Myungsoo's POV
 
We spent the whole day and we only got 10 trainees. 3 trained by our teacher and rest of them trained by us. I wondered who I get this time. I hope you strong enough!
 
I left the audition room and went to the dance room. I saw infinite's member were testing them with free style dance so they can know how skilled they are.
 
"Oh Myungsoo ! You're here!" Woohyun saw me.
 
"Hyung ! You know what! Sunggyu hyung said that Eunseul noona dance 'Hoot' better than me!"Sungjong nagged.
 
"So, you guys have a bet again?" I asked.
 
"Yes! And the result, Eunseul noona really dance better than me! I lose the bet! AHHHH!!!!" He shouted in annoyance.
 
That's interesting. No one had ever beaten Sungjong in girl group dance.
 
"What do you bet for?" I asked him.
 
"3 packs of lemon candy! Aishhh !! My precious lemon candy (╥﹏╥)"
 
".  .  ."
-------------------------------
Eun Seul's POV
 
"Your real trainer is here!" Dongwoo said.
 
"Can't I just with you?" I said.
 
"Don't touch my oppa !" The new trainee that being trained by Dongwoo oppa said.
 
Ugh, Fangirl signal
 
"Sorry Eunseul" He felt sorry.
 
"Ani , I'm okay" I smiled.
 
I walked to L's direction with a dark expression.
 
"Hey slave! We met again!" He said and luckily no one notice due the loud music.
 
"What do you want L-ssi?"
 
"A sasaeng fan entered Woolim Audition to get closer with their idol" He said.
 
"I told you I'm not a sasaeng fan okay!" I glared.
 
"I don't believe you"
 
"I never begged you to believe me" I scoffed.
-------------------------------
L's POV
 
"Yahh! Do it properly! Bend a bit your knee! Straighten your arms and lift your shoulder a bit!" I nagged.
 
"What a perfectionist!" She said sarcastically while wiping her sweat.

Gawd , She looks hot ! Ahh ... No she's not! Back to your sense Myungsoo !
 
"You're so stupid" I said.
 
"Thanks a lot!" She faked a smile.
 
"You're welcome" I faked a smile back.

 

a/n : Annyeongg :3

I hope it didn't dissapoint you guys :3

And I hope my grammar is improving T.T *I really work hard on this*

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ! ;D

PS : Upvote if you love me lol =))

Happy Sunday ! :D