Chapter Eleven

My Life with This Death Note Guy

Sunggyu's POV                                              
 
"Kids, I really need your help" I sighed.
 
"What happened hyung?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Please wake that two people inside there" I pointed to Myungsoo's room.
 
I don't even know if they're people or stone *sigh*.
 
"That's a too tiring activities to do in the morning" Sungjong said.
 
"Is there any other way to wake them up? Instead of losing our beautiful voice for shouting" Woohyun asked.
 
"Ice water will work I guess" Hoya said.
 
"Hope so" I sighed.
-------------------------------
L's POV
 
"Myungsoo wake up!" I heard some noisy sounds calling my name.
 
"I'm giving you 5 seconds to wake up or I will make you take a bath in your bed" The annoying Gyu said.
 
I didn't bother by their nagging and kept sleeping but suddenly super duper cold water *that I think they got it from the Artic* splashed my face.
 
"YAHHHHH!!!" I roared.
 
"I warned you" Sunggyu hyung chuckled and the others seemed enjoy the show.
 
"Now, let's wake the female version of L! " Woohyun said without bothering my situation.
 
Female version your .
 
They climbed to the upper bunk to wake that sasaeng fan.
 
"Uhh.. Eunseul, wake up" Sunggyu softly shook her.
 
Discrimination between girls and boys.
 
"Don't disturb me" She grunted.
 
"Hyung, I don't really act harsh to girls you know" Sungyeol said.
 
"Me too" Sungjong joined Sungyeol.
 
"I'm a gentleman!" Hoya exclaimed.
 
"Oh god, you guys are so noisy - think my ears are gonna blow up" I ruffled my hair and get up from my bed. I walked to the upper bunk and snatch away the bowl that was full of ice from Sunggyu's hyung hand. Without hesitating, I poured the water to her body. Everyone's eyes went wide like saucers and looked at me.
 
"What? I'm just helping you guys" I said.
 
"Booyahhh" She slowly woke up and looked at her drenched pajamas.
 
"Noona, don't you feel cold?" Sungjong worriedly said.
 
"Should I take you a towel?" Dongwoo offered
 
"It's normal already" She coolly said.
 
"Normal?" Dongwoo confused.
 
"Yunho oppa always do that. So yeah ~ I'm already immune to cold water." She said.
 
"That's cool! I wish I'm that immune!" Dongwoo said.
 
"Yeah~, Now can you guys please get out of my bed? I need to change my precious pajamas and go to school"
 
We realized that we're crowding her bed and slowly we climbed down. She's ... unique.
-------------------------------
Eunseul's POV
 
"Damn , another early bath" I mumbled
 
I thought I won't get any 'early bath' by living in here but I guess L replaced Yunho for that job *sigh*.
 
I took off my wet pajamas and had a bath. After that, I put on my summer uniform and combed my hair. I get out from the bathroom and saw L waiting impatiently.
 
"What took you so long?Did you drop some timber?" He glared at me.
 
"Long? It's only 15 minutes you know!and of course I did NOT drop any timber!!" I looked at my watch.
 
"I can even perform 2 songs for 15 minutes" He answered.
 
"Yeah,like I care" I said with a sarcastic tone.
 
I walked out from L's bedroom and I looked for everyone but the house seemed so silent. Is Infinite being kidnapped?
 
"Where is everyone?" I asked L.
 
"They left"
 
"Why?"
 
"We're late you know" He glared at me *again*.
 
I looked at my watch and DANG IT!! It was in 7:15! School started at 7:30 and I had a math test!
 
"Sweet motherlord! 15 minutes... Don't waste any time again let's go!" I grabbed his wrist and he seemed to be taken aback with my action.
 
Instead of using the elevator,We used the stairs. I sprinted along the stairs and luckily I was wearing my brand new Nike kicks which at this point was proved to be AWESOME as it made me feel like a wild horse  ~ Okay let's stop talking about my AWESOME Nike kicks and continue our story. I dragged him along and kept running. He didn't say anything and I didn't have time to think why he didn't nag about anything...and just like that,it hit me. He's dead!!
 
I quickly stopped running and turned my head towards him. Apparently, he was not dead. In fact,he was pretty conscious. Aaah...I must have been exaggerating.
 
I continued to run and DAMN! We already late for 5 MINUTES! I ran faster and unluckily, the gate already locked by the ahjussi.
 
"Oh !" I cursed.

 

I sighed and looked at Myungsoo.
 
"Want me to show you another way?" He suddenly said.
 
"What way?"
 
"Illegally entering the school" He smirked.
 
I nodded and followed him. We went to the back of the school and I saw an old ladder that as tall as the school wall. He climbed the ladder and swiftly jump pass through the wall. I followed him but after reaching the top, the ground looked so far from up here.
 
"Yah! Quickly jump!" He shouted.
 
"I can't do it! It's damn high"
 
"How long you're going to stay there! Just jump!"
 
"Will you responsible if my precious body hurted?"
 
"Just jump! I will catch you!"
 
"Promise?"


"Yesyesyesyes! Just jump pabo ya! We don't have any time!" He impatiently shouted.
 
Hastily, I jumped and closed my eyes and pray to god that when I opened my eyes, I'm still at the lovely and polluted earth (˘ʃƪ˘)‎​​​.
 
My body stop dropping and I didn't feel that my foot reached the ground so I considered that my soul already taken by the grim reaper. I slowly opened my eyes and ...

 

a/n : Sorry for the latee updateee :( I was really busy with my school + I don't have any idea.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it ^^

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING, UPVOTING, AND COMMENTING <3

and welcome to new readerss <3

Happy weekend ;)