Chapter Fifteen

My Life with This Death Note Guy

Eunseul's POV
 
"You're done!"
 
I looked at the mirror and .. I looked so different. Uhmm, maybe this is what we called 'magic of makeup'.
 
"The eyeliner is too thin. Make it thicker!" L who sat at the sofa said.
 
"You're right" She agreed.
 
The stylist unni immediately took out an eyeliner from the make-up box. She opened it and applied once more below my eyes.
 
"How is it?" She asked L.
 
L looked at me for awhile and shook his head.
 
"Just let me do it" he stood up and took the eyeliner from the stylist unni. He walked to me and look at me closely. God, he is so hottt. Asdfghjkl.
 
"Don't move"
 
I obediently followed his instruction. He bend down until he reached my eye level. He intensely look at my eyes and I was like 'OH MY GOD IT'S L IN FRONT ME! INFINITE L!' inside my mind.
 
He skillfully brushed the tip of my eyes with the eyeliner. I felt my body's temperature keep increasing and made my face red like tomato!! Ottokee?! Please don't notice... Please.
 
"Are you sick?" He smirked.
 
Oh gosh that smirk, I think he notice it ...
 
"N..no" I stuttered.
 
"Can't resist my hotness?" He smirked AGAIN.
 
Oh my god, why do you said it so directly!
 
"Don't speak nonsense" I avoid to had eye contact with him.
 
"Don't move! You are ruining my masterpiece" He stopped applying the eyeliner and shot me a glare.
 
"A..araso" I gulped.
 
I sat still like a stone for 5 minutes and like finally, he stopped and looked satisfied.
 
"Whoaa, you did a good job" Stylist unni praised him.
 
I looked myself at the mirror and I admitted it, He did a good job!
 
"You're quite good" I said.
 
"Yeah, I'm handsome not for nothing"
 
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever" I nonchalantly said.
 
"Both of you have to change your clothes. Here is yours and here is Eunseul's" She gave me a pastel pink colored dress and a pair of high heels uhmm, I mean SUPER HIGH heels that match with the dress.
 
"Do I have to wear those heels?" I asked.
 
"Why? Is it too short?" Unni said.
 
"Uh.. no..." I immediately shook my head.
 
"Good then, I'm afraid it is too short but thankfully it's not" She smiled.

It looked short for you but for me who wears sneakers all time is different.
 
"But unni ..."
 
"We don't have enough time so you two quickly change your clothes" Unni shoved us to the changing room.
 
I stared at the heels and hope my stare can made the heels shorter. I punched the wall in frustration *i'm a tough girl* and almost ruined my hair that was styled almost 3 hours.
 
"Yah! If walls can speak they will curse you right now" A person from beside's room said.
 
"Mind your own business" I continued stare at the heels hopelessly.
 
"Don't worry, I won't let you fall down and make you have a nose surgery" He chuckled.
 
Wait, how can he know I'm worried about the heels? Does he peek from the wall? No, there isn't any hole.
 
"I'm not peeking. I assumed it from your shoes that you wear everyday"

Now he's reading my mind? God he's scary. Uh? He notice me that I never wear heels? Eyyy, you do care about me.

"YOU TWO QUICKLY COME OUT! WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG!! ARE YOU SLEEPING THERE!!" Manager oppa banged the door and shout TOO loud that can

make you die because of heart attack and make your ears deaf.


a/n : I hope you enjoy it ^^

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and Upvote if you like the storyy ^^