Chapter Eighteen

My Life with This Death Note Guy

Eunseul's POV

"Take two! Action!"

I nervously leaned my head on L's lap. Oh. My. GOD!! Two kisses in a day with a guy. And not just a random guy, it was with my bias!!! *fangirling hard* I don't even care if it's a fake kiss because it's freaking INFINITE's L who was kissing me! Okay, calm down and let's act like a professional!

I sensed his face coming closer *Omo! Omo!* My heart was beating like crazy and it almost broke my ribcages. I am sure my face was as red as a tomato but thanks to the make-up for saving me from embarrassment, it's perfectly covered.

I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for his lips to crush mine but I didn't feel anything. Slowly, I opened my eyes and I saw L right in front my eyes and he WAS NOT KISSING ME! He just gave me the famous smirk of him instead.

"I'm not going to give free kiss just to anyone," He teased.

Just so you know, my heart was completely shattered into pieces and my feeling was totally mixed. Annoyed, sad, desperate, angered.

"Cut! KIM MYUNG SOO! Touch her lips, you stupid! Aish!" The director said, pulling his hair in exasperation.

Yes you stupid! You should have kissed me! *Mentally giggled*

"Sorry," L bowed politely.

"Since we don't have any time left, let's end today’s session here. I will make sure the last scene looks real since our cameraman is an expert in taking good angles of a kissing scene." The director smiled triumphantly. His eyes twitched in a rather maniacal way.

Aishhh, you should just retake the scene now!  (۳˚Д˚)۳

"Good job everyone! And congratulation for your debut," Stylist unni said.

Yeah, I'm debuting as an MV model but I'm not happy.

"Yah! What's with that expression? It looks nothing like a happy expression," She poked my side gently.

"I'm happy!" I faked a smile.

"Well… I'm going home first! I'm so tired! See you next time," She bid a goodbye. Thank God she didn’t probe more on me.

Come to think of it, I'm usually not the type to get irritated by this kind of stuff. Why am I being so sensitive and bipolar? Don't say that I'm…

...

...

I quickly opened my phone and checked the calendar. Oh my asdfghjessica ... It's the day Щ(ºДºЩ). I rushed to the washroom to check and it was indeed my time of the month. I could sense a panic attack coming my way. No, I must stay calm and think of a way out.

How to get some pads? Unni was going home already and though there were women staffs, I'm too embarrassed to ask since I don't know any single soul of them. The one I know here was only Manager Oppa & L and both of them are MEN. Hmmm, how should I ask?

The blunt way?
"L, I'm on my period. Can you get some pads for me?"

That will embarrass me! *Shook my head*

The shy way?
"L, I'm... erghhh...hmmm... you know, can you get some... eerrr... that... eeemm... girl's stuff?"

What if he can't understand? *Shook my head again*

Hmm...

...

...

"YAH!! What take you so long?! We have to go to the Company now!" Someone was banging at the door and of course, I recognize that voice anywhere. You know~ KMS.

What should I do? Arghhh, this is so frustrating!!!

"YAHH!! Can't you hear me?!" He kept banging at the door.

He is soooo~ short tempered!

"…L, I'm in trouble."


 

L's POV

"…L, I'm in trouble."

Trouble? Gosh, this girl is always in trouble.

"What trouble?" I demanded impatiently.

"Hmm, you know, errrrr...girl's monthly thingy," She trailed off almost inaudibly.

Wait, What?!

"And then?" I tried to sound normal. Calm and collected.

"I need to get that ‘thing’," She sounded desperate.

What?! So you want me to get you that ‘thing’? WTH?! Oh God, this girl is driving me crazy.

"Yah?! How am I supposed to ask?! Well I can just go like, 'Excuse me, can I get some pads?' at the convenience store and then tomorrow my face will be printed on the first page along with headlines such as 'INFINITE's L SPOTTED BUYING PADS AT XXXX STORE'. HAHAHA! That will be so funny, right?!" I retorted sarcastically.

"So what should I do?" I think she was on the verge to cry now. Oh dang.

"How can I know? It's your problem."

"I will buy you anything you want! Just get me that thing!" She was hella frustrated.

"Anything?" I repeated curiously.

"YES! PICK ANYTHING!"

"A Canon camera sounds fine to you?" I asked.

Yes, I'm planning to buy a Canon camera since a long long long time ago but I had decided not to buy it first since I need to use the money for another thing first.

"Yah! Not that expensive! Ice cream! Okay?" She bargained to me.

"I'm not a little kid anymore," I scoffed.

"Let's settle that later! Puhleaseeeee???" She begged me.

"…Fine, keep your promise." I just can’t resist the tone of her voice.

"I'm a girl who keeps my words!" She managed to shout out.

Tsk, that girl, so unique.


a/n : SORRY FOR MY SUPER LATE UPDATEEEE

Don't forget to subscribe and comment ^^ (upvote please XD)

SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEE