Chapter Fourteen

My Life with This Death Note Guy

L's POV
 
"L-ssi, you've to get your make up and your hair styled now" a girl who looks like the make-up artist called me.
 
I get up from the chair and walked to the make-up room. But, wait a minute, where the hell did that girl go?
 
"Hyung, where is Eunseul?" I asked manager hyung who was busy checking everything.
 
"She's reading the script for the MV story line" He pointed to Eunseul who was reading the script seriously.
 
"She won't get dressed?" I asked.
 
"Of course she will! Anyway, you seemed worry about her a lot. Any special reason?" Hyung smiled teasingly.
 
"Aish Hyung! It's my solo! Of course I have to make sure everything is perfect!"
 
"Araso! Araso! Quickly get dressed" He pushed me into the room and chuckled.


Eunseul's POV

 

"Then you have to play the piano and suddenly L hugged you from the back. You stare at him intensely and both of you kissed! That's the story" The MV director explained.
 
"Wait a minute, I have to do a kiss scene?! With him?!" I was shocked and hoped it heard his word wrong.
 
"Yes! Why? Is there any problem?"
 
Any problem? IT'S A BIG PROBLEM! The hug is already a problem and THE KISS was absolutely a super duper big problem! Even though he is my bias but I can't give my first kiss just to anyone! I'm planning to kiss with my future boyfriend on a rainy day in front of his house without an umbrella! If I do this then I can't fulfill my dream! Andweee yooo!!!
 
"Uhmm, can you get rid the kissing scene?" I awkwardly said.
 
"Of course..." He stopped.
 
Yes yes yes! He agreed!
 
"You can't" He added.
 
"Mwoh?! Why?" I exploded.
 
"It won't be fun without a kissing scene. Kissing scene is a must for shooting romantic video"
 
"So, you can't cut it off?" I worried.
 
He nodded.
 
"Eunseul-ssi, you need to try the outfit and get your hair done"
 
"N..ne"


L's POV

 

"Can you spray a little bit hair spray here?" I asked.
 
I was sitting at the make-up room reading a magazine while my hair is being style by one of infinite best stylist.
 
"Is okay now?"
 
"Hmm" I looked at my hair at the mirror. "Good job noona" I smiled.
 
"Anyway, what should I do with that girl hair?" She asked.
 
"Just suit her with the theme and please make her as pretty as possible"
 
"Eyy, you're so concerned about her" She teased.
 
"W..what concerned! It's my solo music video! Of course everything must perfect! Included that girl who is also the main character at the video" I rolled my eyes.
 
"Annyeonghaseo, Jung Eunseul imnida" Eunseul suddenly popped out and introduced herself to noona.
 
"Oh, you are the girl right? Follow me! And Myungsoo you go take your outfit and Eunseul's outfit at the sofa"
 
"Noona! You're the one who supposed to get the clothes you know! You're the stylist!" I said.
 
"Aishh, I'm busy you know. At least help me with this."
 
"I will take it! Where is it?" Eunseul offered.
 
"I will just take it because like this kid said.." she shot me a glare. "It's my job. Wait here for a moment" She went out.


a/n : Sorry for the super duper short chapter T.T

I promise after I finished my test I will update more often ^^

Anyway, check out my shop \(^o^)/ --- Summer Breeze Advertisement and Trailer Shop ♛

And don't forget to comment and subscribe <3

Have a nice day ^^