Chapter Twenty

My Life with This Death Note Guy

Eunseul's POV

Manager oppa is not here, so yeah, I use my precious 15 minutes and 37.8 seconds –yes I counted it, to prepare a heartfelt plea for that one-letter-named-guy to drive me to the company… and guess what? Miracle happened! He agreed to drive me when it's supposed to be his only resting time of the week. Strange, right? Am I dreaming? *Bang my head to the wall* .........I guess not.

Anyway, what’s the ‘so important’ matter that he wanted to talk about? Did anyone saw L when he went to buy pads for me? If it's really about that... omo omo omo omo!

"Umm... L…" I gained my courage to talk to him. I was very nervous because the whole ride was filled with awkward silence.

He didn’t budge and kept his statue-like state as usual. Using his ‘telepathy’ to give me a “What?”. Hey, I think he needs to pay whenever he speaks. Maybe, he has to pay 1 buck for each letters, that's why his name is just 'L' and he always shut his mouth off.

"What happens? Something bad happened?" I asked worriedly. Inwardly preparing myself to be killed by his cold glares and nags.

"Yes," He answered shortly.

Oh no! I'm so done! Ottoke?! I must prepare to face L's wrath! I'm so dead!

"I...is it has any relevance to me?" I asked again, trying so hard to hide the panic attack inside of me.

"Yes," He plainly replied again. With just that one word, I feel like my soul has already separated from my body. Aishh, you babo! Why did you even ask an idol to buy you pads?!

"I… I'm sorry," I mumbled guiltily.

He didn't respond. Just that trademark smirk of his plastered on his face. A smirk that makes hundreds of question marks appeared in my head. Gosh, he is just too hard to be understood.



L's POV

This is epic, she thinks that I'm busted for buying pads? Hey, I'm an expert in buy0ing illegal things without getting busted alright. Like blablabla magazine (if you know what I mean), condo...rrrrrjdbnrikffj...m, et cetera.

"Get down," I unbuckled my seatbelt. We had arrived at the company building and I don't even know why I'm willing to drive her here when physically, I'm in an equal state to a dead body already.

"You are going in too?" She asked me.

"Since you already ruined my rest time, I will just resting at the company till my next practice schedule," I said.

"Sorry for that," Apparently she felt guilty. , I didn't mean to make her feel that way… It's just...... just ..... the way I speak. Yeah, the way I speak.

We entered the company, and halfway to the President’s room, we were greeted by a girl that I totally had enough of.

"Oh OPPA!! OPPA!! OPPA!!" The annoying girl immediately grabbed my arms and cling on it. You know, like a *cough* monkey clinging on a tree.

"You are not Woollim’s so please, back to JYP alright?" I tried to pry her hands off my arms. She’s like a leech I swear!

"Oppa, you are such a meanie," She pouted in an attempt to an aegyo that successfully made me want to puke.

"What are you doing here?" I ignored her cutesy act –which is not cute anyway.

"Your company’s Sajangnim asks me to star in a music video. I don't know whose music video because I don't really care, as long as you are in there too!" She cheerfully beamed.

Music video? Whose music video?! How can they decided anything without my permission?! Ohh please, please please please not with this girl!!

"SUZY!! GET GOING NOW!! YOU NEED TO SHOOT YOUR SCENES FOR THE DRAMA!" Her manager barked, obviously frustrated.

"Look, I even ditched my schedules just to accept this offer. Anyway, see you later! Bye bye oppa," She pecked my cheeks. Aish, her lipstick stains!

I turned around and just then did I realize that Eunseul was standing there the whole time, looks stunned and surprised. Oh great, she must thinks I have a special relationship with Suzy –in a wrong way.

"The kiss means nothing," I declared. Answering the unspoken question in her mind.

"I...I know," She replied, but her expression doesn't look good.

Oh yeah, well, she's a fan. A fan won't accept this easily.

"Are you jealous?" I asked again and she seems a bit startled with my question. Is it strange for an idol to ask a fan this kind of question?

"N..No. Why should I be jealous?" She stuttered and yeah! You are caught, Babe.

"The problem is, if you are a fan of me, you would be jealous to the max right now in this kind of situation. Am I right?" I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, impatiently waiting for her answer.

"Uh... I just..." She paused.


Sorry for the super late update :( I have test coming up T.T and I'm going crazy right now :(

I even can't manage my shop T.T

Anyway, please support my new fic XD

Click the picture and you will be directed to the story :D