Chapter Nineteen

My Life with This Death Note Guy

L's POV

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ASK?! Oh L, you are so stupid. Why did you agree to do this? Even if it's president's wife asking, I wouldn't buy it! Ohh, I forgot, for camera's sake. You better keep your promise or else…

I'm standing in front of a nearby convenience store. Yup, luckily there was no one except for the cashier ahjumma. Hmm, I hope that ahjumma doesn't know Infinite. I pulled up my mask and tightened my hood as a disguise and walked in. The ahjumma looked at me curiously while I fastened my pace and walked to the pad section. Why are there so many kinds of them? What's the difference anyway?!

Which one should I buy? Just randomly buy one then. She surely won't mind. Not in this emergency and desperate situation.

Without thinking any further I put one box to my basket and went to cashier. Oh my God this is so embarrassing.

"What a good young man," the ahjumma chuckled.

Oh , don't embarrass me like this ahjumma!

I quickly paid the bill and ran out from the store. I ran as fast as possible and finally, I arrived without anyone recognizing me except for some people noticed me, a guy, running around while bringing this girl's thing inside of a white plastic bag. Oh, how embarrassing it was if some reporters spotted me and wrote an article about it and put it on the front page.

Girl, you owe me a lot.
 



Eunseul's POV

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GUY? What take him so long ohmygawdd!

BANG!!

Someone hit the restroom’s door and in turn shocked me to death.

"Oh ! You don't have to be that loud!" I cursed and unlocked the door.

"I’ve been nice enough for bought you this," He handed me a plastic bag.

"Thanks," I accepted the bag eagerly.

"This is the first and the last time I’d do something like this, okay?"

"Whatever," I closed the door and do my stuff, not before I rolled my eyes on him.

"Don't forget about your promise," He reminded me like an alarm.

"A camera, right? Maybe next time," I snickered.

"Yah! I will tell everyone that you are PM..."

"YOU SCAM ME!!" I shouted so no one can hear L's voice.

"I don't care. You are the one who accept the deal anyway."

Bastard...

"Just let me save some money first before I buy it for you in the future."

"Keep your words, Girl," I couldn’t see his face but I could hear his smirk.

You are trapped, Kim MyungSoo. Kekeke.



-Fast forward-


I'm back to Infinite's dorm! Yeah~ I'm rolling on my bed... *or you can say that arrogant boy’s bed* What should I do now? Homework? Nah, I'm too lazy. Should I call Jiae?

"Jiae-a!"

"Oh? Eunseul-a! Wae?" She picked up.

"What are you doing now?" I asked, happy to hear her voice.

"Just practicing. What about you?"

"I was just arrived at home...”

"I heard you are shooting for L's music video?! Chukkae! I envy you~" Jiae teased me.

"Aish, nothing to be envied of. Anyway, any good news?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. But President asked me to meet him later. He said it was something really important. About you and me."

"Why didn't he call me then?" I inquired

"Maybe… because I'm more special?" She joked.

The door suddenly opened and ...

"Eunseul. Company. Now," He said without spare me a glance and closed the door. No manner ~

"I need to go to the company now," I said to Jiae.

"That means I'm not special anymore," She faked a sad voice.

"You are still special! To me! I'm going now! See ya!" I hang up, hurriedly walking out of the room.

 


a/n : Finally update XD

watch this <3