Chapter Twenty-one

My Life with This Death Note Guy

Eunseul's POV

"Uh... I’m just..."

Oh Lord, how should I answer him? Isn't it obvious that I'm jealous? Gawd, he’s such an insensitive guy.

"L-ssi, Eunseul-ssi, President is waiting for the both of you guys inside. Please come in," A woman in formal clothes –which I assume is a secretary, told us.

"Let's go inside quickly before we got any trouble," I hastily said, trying to avoid his question.

"Don't you dare avoiding me. I will ask you later," He whispered on my ears and walked suavely to the room. Gosh, he is getting on my nerves.

I followed Myungsoo and entered the room. It was quite spacious compared to the other rooms. On the center, there is a messy table that was filled to the brim with papers and documents. Hanging on the ceiling is a modern sophisticated looking chandelier that shone classily. The far end side of the wall was filled with a huge shelf that was full of CDs and trophies. A leather brown seat was set behind the mahogany desk, and upon it were seated the Company President. He looks tired yet he still managed to force a smile.

"Oh, both of you are here. Have a seat," He greeted us and signaled us to sit on the sofa. "I have important news to tell you guys," He said, directly to the point.

Anything but the pads thingy, please, not about the pads. Please, please, please.

"I have a good news and a bad news. I will start with the good news first. I decided that the two of you will debut soon as a duo."

What?! Debut?! Am I dreaming? OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \(ˆ
ˆ)/ \(ˆˆ)/ \(ˆˆ)/

But wait, why am I this excited? I didn't even want to get debuted in the first place. Right?

"The bad news, we need to postpone your debut because your school principal told me that you need to attend classes more often if you don't want to drop out from the school," He solemnly said.

Oh that Kris, I'm going to kill you for sure. Aishhh, that stupid giant! Щ(ºДºЩ).

"And for you Myungsoo, you are going to star at our girl group’s music video." President deadpanned.

Seriously, MUSIC VIDEO? L? With that crazy girl? Suzy? Please, not love triangle. I don’t want to get involved in some teenage drama love story! But wait, how about Jiae? It's a love square then? …Whatever.

"The concept of the music video will be discussed later. So please prepare yourself. As for now, go attend the school more diligently because I don't want you two to become uneducated idol. Your principal told me that Eunseul’s attendance and marks keep decreasing while for Myungsoo, his marks is just fine so he will let it pass for now," President further informed us.

Kris, I congratulate you for successfully being a substitute for the nuisance brother of mine.

"So from now on, a manager will follow you everywhere. I will send him to your school tomorrow. That's all for today," He smiled fatherly.

"Gamsahamnida…" We bowed and left the room in silent.

 



Yunho's POV

"Yah! Hyung hyung hyung hyung!" Changmin shook me. Aish, he ruined my precious beauty sleep!

"Why so noisy? Don't you feel tired after the world concert?" I said, not even tried to hide my irritation.

"Isn't this your sister?" He showed me a video from his laptop (or you can say it's my laptop because I'm the one who buy it. If I didn't buy it for him, I’d have to heard him nagging about “the screen suddenly went blue”, “the touch pad won't work”, “the internet won't connect”, etc. etc.). "She's very pretty! Can I have her?" Changmin started to blabber his non-sense.

"Over my dead body," I glared menacingly at him. No way would I approve Changmin with Eunseul. You don't even want to know how many top idols that he had dated in the past just for fun.

I watched the video and focused on the girl who was sleeping on L's lap. Is that really her? Or maybe just a lost twin sister of hers? But Eomma never said that Eunseul has a twin sister. Maybe I should ask Kris.

I took out my phone and searched for his name in my contact. Hmm... should I give him a call? The phone bill will be very expensive because it's an international call… Aish, I don't care anymore.

"Yo Bro, wassup?" I heard his deep voice as soon as the line was connected.

"How's my sister doing?"

"Attendance low. Math score still terrible," He answered with his no nonsense tone. Gosh, this guy was not helping at all.

"And then? You just let things went like that?"

"I sent a warning to her company already. Don't worry, I will make sure that she doesn't ditch school as much as you did in the past."

Company? So it's really her? I thought that girl never wanted to be an idol. But still, how could she ditch school?! Eunseul, you are dead when I'm back to Korea!

"You also ditched a lot in the past! The teachers let you go just because your father owns the school. If not, I'm sure as hell they would have gladly kicked you out from the school," I scoffed.

"What? I was not kicked out because I'm smart! I got at least B for all my tests!" He defended. "And you, you were not kicked out because of this Almighty KRIS, remember?"

"Yea yea yea, whatever. Thanks a lot," I sighed tiredly. Kris is a great friend but he can be such a pain sometimes.

"Call me when you're back and don't you dare show up in front of me if you don't bring something to give from wherever you are. I'm really busy right now, so... Bye!" He immediately ended the call without even waiting for my reply. What a brat.


a/n : SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

TEST IS WAITING EVERYDAY T.T I'm going crazy seriously T.T

Thanks for reading and I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU