Chapter Twenty-two

My Life with This Death Note Guy

Eunseul's POV

 

"Ohhh!!! TVXQ oppadeul is going to held an encore concert!!" Jiae shouted while holding the Kpop magazine she just boughtShe was busy spazzing over my dearest brother.

 

But wait, they are back? Oh yea, it's been two months already. That means... I have to go back home? Oh please... No!!!

 

"You need to attend the practice tomorrow! Plus, monthly test is coming up, no time to lagging behind over your idols," I reminded her like the good friend I am. Well, as a professional, you need to put your profession’s business as the first priority.

 

"need to at the very least watch their last performance before I debut. Who knows that if we’re already debuted, we can't go anywhere due to sasaeng fans?!" She interjected.

 

Well, she's got a point there. Who knows that we will be famous like, erghh... hate to admit it... like... my brother?

 

"I need to stay at the school because I need to study for tomorrow’s math quiz," I said, excusing myself from the chance of meeting my dearest brother. You know, he would bombard me with 1001 questions about my life in these past two months and not to forget, about my debut.

 

"You want to study, yeah but flash news; right now you are ditching your very math class, mademoiselle," She smirked evilly.

 

I sent her a super cruel glare and she just rolled her eyes before she went back to her magazine. That left me with realization about this... math quiz. Math... Math... Math... You have no idea how many formulas I need to memorize. And I don't even know how to use those stupid formulas! I guess I need a savior to help me get through this subject. Who?

 

Who else?

 

That guy.

 

"You really are not going to accompany me to the concert? It's not like, we are going to die or something if we ditch the schedule just for once,"Jiae tried for the last time.

 

"Well, if you can negotiate with Kris about letting me pass, I will accompany you. Maybe," I shrugged.

 

"Oh please, are you crazy? Of course I have no courage to speak with the headmaster. You are lucky because he's close with your brother thathe's going easy at you. I had seen him scolded a boy who was caught trying to ditch once before and I thought he was trying to kill the poor boy just with his voice! It was very deep and as cold as a huge iceberg… God, it's killing you slowly, I bet. He even asked the boy to write a threepages long apology letter and one month full of detention. I'm lucky he didn't nag me for being absent these past days," Jiae ranted frustratedly.

 

"Well, you got to thank that math idiot. If not, your faith will be the same as that boy." A voice suddenly said.

 

"What the..." Jiae was about to open but she immediately zip it tight again, eyes widened in horror.

 

"Stop startling people, alright?!" I shot the person a glare. "And I'm not an idiot, you moron," I continued.

 

"What a polite way to talk to your headmaster," He sarcastically remarked. "You, if you fail your math one more time, I will personally tutor you," He threatened.

 

"You are not even smart, Kris," I rolled my eyes.

 

"YO BUDDY!!!!" Someone shouted out of the blue –again, and suddenly hugged Kris tightly. OMG, what is this did I just discover that Kris is a gay?!

 

"What the fish," It seems like he didn't like the hug, he squirmed and wriggled, trying to release the grip.

 

"Don't assume anything like 'Our headmaster is a gay' or 'Kris got a special preferences in love' because I want to tell you that the one who is hugging me is your dearest brother," He said coolly, as if he could read my mind.

 

Oh Kris, I don't even want to kno....w?

 

Wait what?

 

Brother?

 

Wait a minute, my brother?!

 

Jiae doesn't have any brother so that means... Yunho? NO! Jiae knows nothing about this! Luckily, my idiot brother’s face was covered with mask and glasses, and plus his back is facing us. Maybe, he hasn't realized my existence.

 

"You got a... brother?" Jiae ask confusedly.

 

"Ohhh? Uh..." I pausedtrying to find the convincing answer. "Just a so-called-brother, anyway, I'm so hungry, let's go to the cafetaria!" I hurriedly dragged Jiae away. Gosh, if she found out that Yunho is my brother... I'm sure as hell she wouldn't leave me alone even until I reside in a graveyard.

 

 

Yunho's POV

 

"Report me the whole things about my sister."

 

I couldn't keep in touch with her due to the super full schedule in Japan, and that almost killed me.

 

"It's not like I'm her bodyguard or something,Kris grumbled, showing his y attitude.

 

"Fine. I'm not going to introduce you to any girl group members anymore then," I threatened him smugly. He coughed awkwardly before he gave me his full attention.

 

"I got it. Just don't scold me alright. Your sister has already absent for one week in this month alone because she's busy preparing for her debut. And about your concern regarding her math score well, to put it simply; no improvement." He closed the report with a sickeningly sweet smile.

 

"Good job Kris" I said sarcastically.

 

Okay, I think that girl already has some kind of relationship with that Myungsoo dude. There is no way to make Eunseul reveals her face on public then!

 

"Call her to your office."

 


a/n : A short chapter :3 I will update another chapter soon XD don't worry XD I know it's too short HAHA

Anyway, please join these competitions <3 you won't regret it :3

BUTTON_zps5430ec3a.png

CLICK HERE

 

And Ulzzang competition :3

tumblr_m9fm6faHUn1qg6dyso1_500.jpg

CLICK HERE