Chapter Twelve

My Life with This Death Note Guy

Eunseul's POV
 
I slowly opened my eyes and saw L's face was right in front of me. Oh darn, his flawless face and his lips *kyaaa!!*
 
And I just realized,He was hugging me!!! Oh my goddd!! INFINITE’s L IS HUGGING ME! My hormones !! *bleeds*. Back to your sense Eunseul! Keep your image cool!
 
"Uhmm.. I think you can stop hugging me now" I awkwardly said.
 
He realized that his hand still tangled at my waist and he quickly released it.
 
"Erhmm" I cleared my throat. "Eee.. I will go to my class now, see you later" I awkwardly said.
 
"Umm..good luck" He mumbled but still audible to be heard.
 
I felt my heart going to burst right now! I blushed like crazy but I hope he didn't notice it. I felt like butterflies flying in my stomach. Oh god! I'm the luckiest inspirit in the world!
 
Sadly, I have to leave him. I ran to my classroom and quickly entered my class. Unfortunately,Mr.Baek already entered the class and everyone's doing the test. I’m doomed.
 
"Sorry, I'm late" I apologized.
 
"Ms.Jung,you know that you have test today and you are not supposed to be late right?" Mr.Baek raised his eyebrow.
 
"Yes, sir" I nodded
 
"Because this is the first time. I will let you do the test and for the punishment, detention on the weekend. Now take the paper and do your test now." Mr.Baek said.
 
Detention on the weekend? WEEKEND?! HELL Щ(ºДºЩ)
 
I quickly walk to my table and grabbed my pen from my pencil case. I took a deep breath and exhale it slowly. God, please let me pass my math! PLEASE!
 
I started to answer the question and WOW It's.... different. I looked at the subject and it was... geometry? Isn't it supposed to be algebra?Oh god .. I guess I studied the wrong one. How lucky!
 
I ruffled my hair and stomped my feet. I can't believe it! I study hard but all were useless! How I wish to cry right now (╥﹏╥).
 
"Please be quiet and stay still Ms.Jung" Mr. Baek glared at me.
 
Everyone eyes are on me.I cleared my throat & quickly sat properly tried to do the question again. Uhm.. this question.. I guess I've ever done this question before... Aishhh! So frustating!!


L's POV


I slowly walked to my classroom and lazily opened the door.
 
"Sorry,I'm late" I bowed.
 
"Oh Myungsoo hapseng, Take your seat" Mrs.Moon said with a wide smile.
 
Of course she wouldn't mad if I late.She's a fangirl duh. She always give me a perfect score for my math.
 
"Oppa! Can you help me with the question? I can't do it" A girl suddenly sat beside me and showed me her book.
 
"Aishh, go ask someone else! I'm sleepy" I back faced her.
 
"Jeball oppa!Only one question!"She begged.
 
"Suzy, stop being so annoying!" He glared at her.
 
"A..Araso oppa" She startled and sat back to her place.
 
Suddenly, a math teacher, Mr.Baek came to our class. They were talking about something and I sensed that their eyes kept pointing at me.
 
"Myungsoo hapseng, Mr.Baek have something to discuss with you. Meet him after class" Mrs.Moon said.
 
As expected!
 
"I got it" I nodded.
 
After 2563869 seconds, the bell finally rang and I went outside. I saw Mr.Baek was waiting for me and I approached him.
 
"What can I help you seongsaengnim?" I asked.
 
"Can you do me a favor? I want you to tutor someone" He said.
 
"Tutor?"
 
"Yes, only for math subject. She's so terrible with math and you're known as math genius so can you help me to tutor her?" He pleaded.
 
Tutor? No way! I'm tired enough with my schedule and now I must tutor again? Plus,If she is a type with Suzy it would be terrible.
 
"Umm..My schedule quite packed these days" I tried to avoid.
 
"Please Myungsoo, One hour per day is enough" He said.
 
Why me?! Щ(ºДºЩ) I'm so unlucky.

“Uh, I’m not sure” I rubbed my temple.

“Please, It won’t be hard”
 
"I will try my best" I unwillingly agree.
 
"Thank you,Myungsoo-ah! You can meet her at the principal office. I'm expecting a lot from you! Please teach her well" He patted my shoulder and walked away.
 
Fine, If you want a tutor from me then you've to meet THE TUTOROUS L!


a/n : Finally I update =)) Hahahaa

thanks for waiting everyone <3 I hope you guys enjoy it ^^

Sorry if it's to short T.T

I already tried my best ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe <3

AND DON"T FORGET TO WATCH INFINITE's TEASER !!! THEY WERE AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!