Chapter Sixteen

My Life with This Death Note Guy

Eunseul's POV

"You look gorgeous" stylist unni said.

"Thanks" I smiled. I tried to walk to the MV set but I think I walked 5 milicentimeters /second.

"Eunseul! Quickly!" She said.

"Araso! You go first" I tried to make her go.

"Okay then" She leave.

L stepped out from the dressing room and as soon as I look at him, My jaw almost dropped till the ground and my eyes were widened like saucers. He looked sooooo gorgeous oh my god!! *spazz*.

"Why? Too handsome?" He smirked.

Yesyesyesyess you are too handsomeeee!!

"No" I put on my poker face.

"Your face is too obvious so don't lie" He smirked AGAIN!

"Is...is..it really obvious?" I asked.

"No, I'm just testing you" He stuck her tongue out.

"Aishhh jinja! I'm not going to talk with you"

"I'm not planning to talk with you either" He said.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Whatever" I rolled my eyes and kept walking but you know~ 5milicentimeters. *facepalm*

"You are going to walk like that to the set? Then see you next year" L noticed.

"Help me, please" I desperately said.

"I thought you are not going to talk with me" He teased me.

"Fine! I'm wrong! Now please can you help me?" I looked at him with my puppy eyes.

"Sure, but don't scream" He smirked and immediately lift me up in bridal style. I was about to scream but L's hand covered my mouth and made my eyes widened like saucers. Ohmygod! Today is the best day ever!


L's POV

 

After hundreds of dance scene. Finally... It's the time I have to give my first kiss to someone.... *awkward*. Aishhh, should I do this? I've promise to myself to marry the girl that stole my first kiss. Uhmm.. It's already long long long time ago so just say that the promise already expired.

"Prepare! Acting scene!" The director shouted.

"Myungsoo! Let's re-apply your makeup! Since you're sweating a lot because you dance like a crazy horse since the beginning" Noona said.

"I'm not dancing like crazy" I glared at her. "If I dance like crazy what about Howon hyung and Dongwoo hyung" I rolled my eyes.

"They are machines" she chuckled. "Anyway, are you ready?" She said with a sly smile.

"R..ready for what?" I stuttered.

"Aishh, you know.. the ..." She teasingly smile.

"Emm noona... Should I cut off the scene?" I asked her.

"What scene?" She pretended.

"You know... the kissing scene" I awkwardly said that made my whole body hot immediately. Uh... I'm normally hot right.

"Why? Aishh, it's not like you never have this kind of scene" She giggled.

"Last scene ! Get ready!" The director shouted.

"Let's go! You don't want to see the director explode right?" Noona dragged me to the set. I saw Eunseul sitting at the sofa with a stiff expression. So... I'm not the one who wasn't ready for the kissing scene.

"To make it perfect, just do the real kiss so we can get a perfect scene without any NG!" The director said.

We both just nodded and I felt my face was red like tomato but luckily, the make up covered it. Fiuhhh ~

"Eunseul, you sleep at L's lap and close your eyes. Later, L bend down and kiss you. Ready... Action!"

I lean my head to his lap and my feeling was like 'OMGGGGGGGGG' I gulped and I can felt that L's face was coming toward me. OMG OMG OMG, Eunseul! You may not let your fangirl hormones get you.

"L OPPPPA !!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GIRL!!!!"


a/n : I'm lazy to check my punctuation ,spelling and my grammar again so here it is !

Sorry for the mistakes ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe <3