Chapter Seventeen

My Life with This Death Note Guy

L's POV

"L OPPPPA!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GIRL???!!!" A girl shouted.

Aish that voice...

"What are you doing here?" I sighed wearily.

"Yah, Oppa!  You promised that you will make me appear in your MV!"

"I already asked your President and he said that you are busy shooting your new drama. You are complaining about your hectic schedule too. So, I kindly decided to not disturb you," I said with a straight face.

"Oppa! I will arrange my schedule just for you! I will make time to come and shoot anytime you want! You don't need to ask the President," She quickly replied, all the while pouting.

"Just so you know, right now, I already found a model for my music video and your effort to run away from your shooting set is actually useless," I coldly said, gesturing to Eunseul with my head.

"SUZY!!! You need to shoot the next scene!!! Why did you run away and come here??!!" Her manager shouted from somewhere, his voice furious.

"Your manager is looking for you so go! Now!" I commanded her, frustrated.

"You peasant girl! How dare you take my place?!" She pointed her index finger to Eunseul.

Oh My God! Girls' fight!


Eunseul's POV

 

"You peasant girl! How dare you take my place?!" The pretty girl pointed at me and in turn successfully made me trembled nervously.

God, why must I have to deal with this girl again?! F! MY LIFE.

"I didn't take your place," I tried my best to act calm and replied her.

"So, if you didn't take my place, why are you here?!" She slowly walked towards me and continuously sent me death glares.

"I… I… just-" I stuttered embarrassingly. Aishh!

"Do you have any acting experience?" She suddenly asked me and folded her arms in front of his chest.

"N...no," I replied her and shut my eyes tightly, waiting for whatever storm will come up next.

"HOW DARE YOU APPEAR AT MY MYUNGSOO OPPA’S MV WHILE YOU ARE STILL A ROOKIE?!" She shouted right at my face and of course, some of her saliva dancing out from . Eww…

"Even if she's a rookie, she is far better than you in acting," L Oppa spoke up.

"Better?! Show me then!" She arrogantly taunted.

"You will regret this," L smirked.

L suddenly walked to my direction and made me confused, as well as that bitc... I mean, Suzy. Suddenly, he placed his hands to my neck and looked at me intensely. My hormones!! My hormones OMGeeeeeee!!! What the hell is he doingggg??!!!

"Just act according to my moves if you want this girl to quickly go away," He whispered.

His face came closer to mine and in the blink of an eye he clasped his lips to mine. I was so shocked –wait, shock is an underrated word here- like, ASDFGHJKL and my eyes widened out of the surprise I am afraid they would just pop out of my sockets. My first kiss... Oh my god I can't believe it’s just gone in a second...

"Oppa..." Suzy seems speechless.

I tried to calm myself and gained some courage. I replied his kiss and he evidently startled, seems like L didn't expect I will return it. Oh come on Oppa, I don't want my first kiss to be a simple kiss without anything special.

"Oppa you’re such a mean guy!" Suzy’s eyes looked teary and she looked furious. She stormed out of the room.

After she went out, I quickly broke the kiss and guess what? My face was burning and I thought my heart is going to explode right then and there. Oh My God, how can I face him now? Aishhh, why did I decide to do that? Pabo pabo pabo!

"Nice move," He smirked evilly.

Oh God!!! He's teasing me right now! I'm so embarrassed!!

"Y… you said to act according to your moves so I just did it, okay? D-don't think n-negatively!" I stuttered.

"I just consider that as a practice," He said while fixing his clothes.

"Oh… I see," I don't know why but I feel disappointed. Is it because of the fact that based on his statement, my first kiss was not for a sincere reason?

"BOTH OF YOU COME HERE QUICKLY OR THE SHOOTING WON'T FINISH AND I CAN'T GO HOME!!" The director suddenly screamed and made the whole room silenced in a split second.

"He's scary," I mumbled.


a/n : How is it? kekeke

I hope you guys enjoy it !

Subscribe, comment and upvote ^^