Nine

The 3 Rings of Marriage

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I woke up the next morning to see my beautiful wife sleeping beside. I smiled as I realized that this actually happened and it wasn’t a dream. I shifted nearer to Jiyeon and hugged her in my embrace while staring at her face. Jiyeon started moving around when I hugged her and eventually she woke up. Well, to be exact, she is only half awake.

 

“Hey baby, did I wake you up?” She smiled and rubbed her eyes. “No… you didn’t.”  I shifted closer to her and started kissing while she kissed back. We broke the kiss a few minutes later and I snuggled into her chest. “How I wish we can stay like this forever.” Jiyeon patted my head and started giggling. “You Pabo, we are going to be like this every night, isn’t it?”

 

My lips curved into a smile when I heard her statement. “So… I assume that you are my wife again?”

 

“When was I NOT your wife? I always am your wife isn’t it?” I hugged her tighter and cooed. “Let’s stay like this forever baby. I’m going to skip work for your sake!” I earned a slap from her after that and I yelped. “You can’t skip work and I have to work too! And oh, I need to meet Seungho too!”

 

I sprang up immediately when I heard the name Seungho. “Why are you still meeting him?” There comes my act of jealously. Heck no am I losing Jiyeon again. “Well, we are friends and it’s ok for friends to meet up isn’t it? And you should trust me too! I’m not going to cheat on you or anything!”

 

“I trust you… the person I don’t trust is Seungho…” and I looked down after finishing my sentence. Jiyeon sat up and gave me a hug which made me smile. “Aww, Myungsoo knows how to be jealous huh? Why not you come by too? So at least you can see what Seungho is doing when he is with me, and I can meet him. That’s killing 2 birds with 1 stone isn’t it?”

 

I nodded and agreed to her suggestion. I can’t disappoint her by refusing her suggestion right? She gave me the address to the café that she is working in and told me to meet her there after work. I’m going to be Seungho’s er.

 

I rushed to work and rushed through all the content so that I could meet Jiyeon earlier than Seungho but well, I guess there were too much work that when I reached the café, Seungho is already there, smiling over a cup of coffee with Jiyeon. Damn it.

 

imageimage

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

After my work at the café ended, I texted Seungho to inform him that I had already end work and that he could come over. He only took 15 minutes to reach and well we started talking. Not long after, Myungsoo started walking into the store with a black cloud hovering over his head.

 

He sat down beside me and took away the plate of cake in front of me and started eating it. I ignored him and continued talking to Seungho and Seungho did the same since Myungsoo kept on ignoring his greetings.

 

“So like I said, you are still as pretty as usual! And where’s that JB that you were talking about just now?” I started panicking when Seungho started talking about JB. I turned over to Myungsoo to see the spoon in his mouth and he was literally sending death glares over to Seungho but luckily, Seungho didn’t realize it and just continued talking.

 

“Ha…Haha…Let’s not talk about JB alright? So how are you and Suzy? When are you getting married?”

 

“Next month! We are going to send the invitation tomorrow. You are receiving one too!” Before I could say anything, Myungsoo stood up and clapped. “Congratulations bro, take care of my cousin or else I will haunt you down!” Seungho wore a shocked and confused expression on his face when Myungsoo suddenly talked to him but nonetheless, he still accepted the wishing.

 

“Thanks Myungsoo.” And Seungho turned back to me. “Remember to bring that JB guy so that I can meet him alright?” Damn it, why must he always mention JB in this conversation? Seungho took a look at his watch before talking. “Hey Jiyeon, I need to go now. I’m meeting Suzy to look for wedding dresses. So meet up next time?” I smiled and I bid him farewell as he stood up and left the café.


Great, so only Myungsoo and I are left in the café.

 

I turned over to him to see him folding his arms pouting. “Why were you talking about JB? And why are you bringing JB to Suzy’s wedding? I have to be your partner.”

 

I shook my head and facepalmed myself. “I didn’t say I was going to bring JB to Suzy’s wedding. Seungho told me to, but I didn’t say I was going to!” He smiled upon my answer and continued eating his cake.

 

I stood up and went to the washing area to clean Seungho’s cup when I felt arms snaking around my waist. I was going to yelp when Myungsoo started speaking. “It’s me honey. No worries.”

 

“Aish, hug me later. I need to finish cleaning these first.” Instead of releasing me, Myungsoo hugged me even tighter and I sighed at his actions. “Ok Myungsoo. If I give you a kiss, will you let me go?” I really need to finish washing these cups and run home so I can get my rest after a tiring day of work.

 

He nodded and I turned around to kiss him. I broke the kiss first which resulted in him whining in one corner. “I’m not done kissing yet!”

 

“Part 2 for later alright? Just let me finish these cups first.” Just as I was washing the cups, I see another pair of hands in the sink. “Well, two is better than one right?” He gave me a smile before continuing washing the cups.

 

Aww, he can be such a sweetheart some times.

 


“But remember Part 2 alright? I’m waiting wifey.” And he gave me a wink.

 

Okay, I take back my words. He isn’t sweet at all.

 

imageimage

 

Aww, sweet moments.

But the next two chapters aren’t going to be so sweet anymore.
SPOILER ALERT: Our second female and male lead is coming into the story again! Woohoo! DRAMA FTW.

 

And and and, I want to thank those 2 people (xxmidnightcoolxx & myungsoojiyeon) who upvoted my stories even though I don’t know what’s the purpose of the voting system actually. HAHAHA C: