Ten

The 3 Rings of Marriage

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I was in the midst of signing the documents when my secretary came in with a letter, AGAIN. This has already been the 4th letter from this anonymous person who claims to love me even though I don’t love her anymore. I sighed as I threw the letter into the bin. The sender is just plain nuts.

 

I finished my work quickly and rushed home so that I could meet my lovely wife again. The door of the apartment opened when I knocked on it and I was greeted by Jiyeon’s smile. Right, we were back together for 5 days already and I still can’t seem to get enough of her. I hugged her and literally dragged her along to wherever I went without releasing the hug.

 

“Myungsoo! Release me right now! I’m suffocating!” And she started coughing. Crap, did I hug her too tightly? “Oh my god, Jiyeon I didn’t mean to …” and she started laughing. What the hell? I was being played with? “Yah Park Jiyeon! You better stay where you are! I’m going to punish you!” We started chasing each other around the whole house and when I caught her, I started tickling her. We played around like this for another 5 minutes when Jiyeon’s phone rang.

 

We stopped fooling around and Jiyeon went over to where her phone was and took it. When she saw the name of the caller on her phone, her smile disappeared and a worried expression was worn on her face. She looked at me with the worried expression and I walked over to her and see that it was JB’s name on the screen.

 

“What should I do Myungsoo? I don’t know how to break the news to JB.” I patted her head and gave her a smile. “It’s ok baby, I got this.” I picked up the call and started a conversation on the phone with JB.

 

“Hey JIYEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!”

 

“Hello JB, this is Jiyeon’s HUSBAND right here. Jiyeon’s not free at the moment. Is anything up?” I purposely emphasized on the word husband to create an impact for JB.

 

“What? What husband? Oh that guy at Paris. Why the hell are you still pestering Jiyeon?” This guy is so impolite.

 

“For your information, Justin Bieber-ssi…”

 

“Jaebum! Im Jaebum!” I rolled my eyes upon his answer. His reaction is totally the same as Jiyeon.

 

“Ok JaeBum-ssi. For your information, Jiyeon and I got back together. So please get out of our lives. I can sue you for harassment!” For some reason, I think this is going to break to result into a fight.

 

“Pfft, you can spin up facts however you like isn’t it? Get Jiyeon on the phone now!” What the hell, this guy definitely needs a scolding.

 

“You damn bastard… You better ….” I was going to curse at that guy when Jiyeon snatched the phone away.

 

“Let me handle this.”

 

imageimage

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

A fight is going to break out if I don’t stop them. I took the phone and started talking to JB instead of getting Myungsoo to talk to JB. It’s not even helping.

 

“JB…”

 

“OH MY GOD JIYEON. Tell me that it isn’t true. Please?”

 

“I’m sorry JB…” Silence fell upon us for that minute. I could totally hear JB sighing at the other end of the phone.

 

“Can we talk? I mean face to face. At least let me see your face for one last time. Please?”

 

“Hmm. No problem JB. Let’s just meet at the café that I am working in?”

 

“Yea sure, bye Jiyeon.” And he ended the call without even waiting for me to bid him farewell. He must be really disappointed right now. This is the first time that he ended the call before I do. I sighed as I ended the call and turned to Myungsoo.

 

He pulled me into his embrace and patted my head. “It’s ok Jiyeon, he will understand you since you two are really close friends, isn’t it?” I nodded while I was still hugging Myungsoo. I inhaled his scent and it made me a felt a little bit more much more secured and relaxed. How I wish he can be like this forever and ….

 

“Jiyeon, I need to tell you something.”

 

Damn it, he spoilt the moment.

 

“What is it?” I looked up to him to see him scratching his nape. “Well… I have been receiving anonymous letters when I’m in the company these days. I got the 4th letter today and well…”

 

“So are you boasting now?” I released my grasp and stared at him before breaking the hug but before I could move, Myungsoo pulled me back into his embrace and smile. “Are you jealous now?”

 

I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest. “How am I not supposed to get jealous? My husband has a freaking admirer and hell! It might even be Naeun coming back trying to steal you away again!”

 

Myungsoo started laughing after I finished the sentence. I gave him a what-the-freak-are-you-doing-dude-and-I’m-serious look and he coughed awkwardly. “Trust me wifey, if it was Naeun, I would make sure I will push her hardly on the ground and pull her hair and make her yelp for making the two of us separated from each other for 6 whole months!” and he started acting out the actions which includes pulling hair. Yes, that’s Kim Myungsoo for you. A guy who is addicted to acting.

 

I laughed out and nodded. “Make sure you do that or else I won’t forgive you. Get it?” He nodded and held up his palm and started swearing. “I, Kim Myungsoo promised to push Naeun on the floor and pull her hair if I ever see her again. Or else, I will never get anymore kisses from my wife, Park Jiyeon!”

 

I started giggling at his stupid oath. “What? Are you sure? You are the one who is going to suffer without my kisses!” He pouted and leaned forward to me. “Then let me kiss you more so that I won’t regret in the future!” I pushed his face away and stared at him with a frown. “Kiss me now so you won’t regret in the future? So that means you ain’t going to do what you just promised?”

 

 

I stomped my feet and headed for the bedroom when Myungsoo pulled my hand and turned my body so that I was facing him. “Who said I wasn’t going to fulfill my promise? I just want to kiss you because … I’m too addicted to you.” I smiled and blushed a little when he said he was addicted to me.

 

He moved forward and plunged his lips on mine and carried me bridal style when we broke the kiss. “So let’s move on to the next phase shall we?” Oh my god, why is this guy so active in bed these days?

 

“I’m hoping that Naeun is really the one who sent you those letters.”

 

“Why?” Now it was his turn to be confused.

 

“So I could see her in a pitiful manner. I need my revenge!” He pinched my nose and smiled. “When did my wife get so mean?”

 

“6 months ago when she came into our life.”

 

“Jiyeon …”

 

“I know Myungsoo. You love me not her and I believe you, so no worries ok?” I gave him a smile to assure that I was alright.

 

“In this case… the next thing to do now is to head off to BED and make little Myungsoo and Jiyeon!” I slapped his shoulder out of embarrassment but broke out into laughter awhile later. I will never regret choosing Myungsoo over JB or whatever that had happened today.

 

Wait no. I did regret something.

 

If only I knew I had physic skills and could predict stuffs, I would never ever have said that particular sentence to Myungsoo.

 

“I’m hoping that Naeun is really the one who sent you those letters.”

 

Yes, Son Naeun is back and she isn’t backing down.

 

imageimage