Eight

The 3 Rings of Marriage

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

Once I reached the bedroom, I started scolding myself an idiot. Why the hell did I even accuse Jiyeon of cheating? AND WHY THE FREAKING HELL did I blow my top off in front of Jiyeon? The first conversation after 6 whole months and … this was what happened.

 

I sighed as I continuously hitting my head on the wall gently. Kim Myungsoo, you should just die for being a jealous freak. Just as I was hitting my head against the wall gently, I felt someone pulling me and shouting right in my ear.

 

“KIM MYUNGSOO! ARE YOU NUTS OR WHAT?” I smiled and sat on the bed. “I’m not nuts. Why would you say that?” She pointed at the wall, and pointed my forehead and once again, she pointed to the wall again. “I was checking up on you but I saw you hitting your head against the wall like some lunatic!”

 

Right, I didn’t even realize that I was doing so until Jiyeon told me. I touched my forehead and damn it, it hurts! I ran over to the mirror and saw that my forehead was already blue black. I facepalmed myself and shook my head. Why didn’t I even realize the pain when I was banging my head on the wall?

 

Jiyeon walked over to me and touched my forehead. “Does it hurt?” I froze at her touch. It has been too long since Jiyeon touched me and … I missed it. I smiled and shook my head. “No, it’s ok. So why did you come up?”

 

“Well, you were stomping up the stairs just now, so I figured you were angry and wanted to check on you, but it seems like you are ok now.” Wait, no Jiyeon, I’m not ok! “Oh and another thing, where am I supposed to sleep tonight?”

 

“The other two rooms are already occupied. One of them is the study room and another room is the room where we stacked our stuffs in it, remember?” She nodded. “So, I guess you have to sleep in this room. I will just sleep on the floor, so you can just take the bed alright?”

 

“But… the floor is going to be uncomfortable isn’t it?” I nodded and shrugged. “But we have no choice right? The other rooms are occupied and I don’t think you would want to sleep on the same bed with me, so that’s the only option isn’t it?” I went over to the bed and grabbed one pillow and my plushie and placed it on the floor in the room.

 

“Let’s go and eat first alright?” and I walked down towards the kitchen, with Jiyeon following suit 3 minutes later. During dinner, the both of us were really quiet and it made the whole atmosphere really awkward. Both of us quickly finished the dinner and went forward with doing our own stuffs.

 

I wanted to start a topic with her but the atmosphere was too awkward to even initiate a conversation. Around 11 pm, I went up to my room to see that it was empty. Right, Jiyeon is bathing in the bathroom that was located at the first floor. I took my pillow that was fitted into a shirt and hugged it.

 

That shirt was given to me by Jiyeon on our first monthsary when we were still dating. I smiled as all the memories came back to me. If only everything stayed as it was, everything would be perfect. Who knows? Maybe there are already little Jiyeon and Myungsoo running around the house.

 

I sighed as I saw Jiyeon walking into the room with her hair wrapped in her towel, her usual sleeping attire which only consists of one thin translucent shirt that only covers up to her knee. I gulped as I saw the lady in front of me. This isn’t the first time that I see Jiyeon in this sleeping attire, but for some reason, it just felt unusual.

 

I would have continued staring until I heard a cough that shattered all my thoughts.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

I coughed in order to attract Myungsoo’s attention; he is staring at my shirt for too long! “What are you staring at?” His face turned red when our eyes met. What the hell was he thinking? “No…nothing! I…I’m going to sleep!” He laid on the floor immediately and started snoring. “Oh please Myungsoo, stop faking your snores, you don’t snore like that!”

 

He chuckled awkwardly in his position and buried his face in the pillow. I shook my head as I dried my hair and turned off the light. I went to the bed and lied down, staring into the ceiling. While doing so, I would always hear noises coming from Myungsoo’s side every now and then.

 

I sighed as I sat up on the bed. “Myungsoo, you are uncomfortable isn’t it?” He sprang up immediately and scratched the nape of his neck. “I guess so, but it’s ok. Sorry for disturbing you in your sleep!” and he went back to lying down on the floor.

 

“Myungsoo… Just come up and share the bed with me.” He sprang up again and I could see his wide grin on his face. “Really?” I nodded my head and shifted to the side to make space for him. He climbed up the bed and placed the pillow back to the original position and lied down facing me, with the grin on his face still.

 

“What?” I asked him while looking at him. “You are really pretty…” and he started to caress my cheek with his thumb. I have no idea why I didn’t stop him that moment, but what’s sure was that I liked the feeling that I had when he was caressing my cheeks. “Myungsoo, why did you come back to Korea without telling me? I tried looking for you in Paris, but… you just disappeared.”

 

He stopped his movements and sighed. “How am I supposed to stay there when the woman I loved so much, had her hands in another man’s hands, and they are staying under the same roof too? I couldn't bear the sight of you being with that Justin Bieber dude …”

 

“Jae Bum.” I corrected him.

 

“Fine, Jae Bum.” And I could see him rolling his eyes. “Now you know the feeling when I saw you with Naeun, right?”

 

He shifted closer to me and gave me a hug. “I’m sorry Jiyeon. I really didn’t mean to hurt you. What happens during these 6 months was not what I wanted.” He paused for a while before continuing. “Can we… you know, get back together to the life where there was no Justin…”

 

“It’s Jaebum!”

 

“Okay! Jaebum it is! Like I was saying, can we get back to the life where there was no Jae…” before he could continue his sentence, my phone started ringing. “OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS?” He stood up and took my phone and started scolding it. “YOU STUPID PHONE, CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP AND NOT RUIN THE MOMENT?” I chuckled at the silly Myungsoo in front of me right now. “Myungsoo, my phone please?” He gave me the phone unwillingly and it made me giggled again. The irritated Myungsoo looks so funny right now.

 

I took my phone and saw Seungho’s name on my phone’s screen and I picked it up immediately without any hesitation. “Hey Seungho! What’s up?”

 

“Jiyeon! I heard from Suzy that you are back in Korea! Why didn’t you contact me?” I chuckled and replied. “It’s because I don’t feel like seeing you!”

 

“Wait, What? Jiyeon! ARE YOU REALLY JIYEON?” I started laughing at Seungho’s reaction. “HAHAHA! I am Jiyeon. I was just joking anyway. Let’s meet up tomorrow after my work ends?”

 

“Tsk, you cheeky little girl, you are going to get it from me tomorrow! Message me when your work ended alright?” I smiled and nodded my head even though he couldn’t see it. “Fine, childish Seunggie, I will meet you tomorrow! Bye!” and I ended the call. When I ended the call and turned around, I saw a Myungsoo with his arms folded, staring at me with his eyes wide open.

 

“What? Seunggie? Little girl? I’m going to get Suzy to ground that Seungho of hers or else many women are going to shed tears because of him!” I started laughing because of his childishness. “Yah, stop laughing!” I ignored him and continued laughing. “Keep laughing and I’m going to do nasty things to you!” I stopped laughing and started teasing him.

 

“What kind of nasty things are you going to do?” and I continued giggling. He started smirking and I stopped my giggles. Something is not right since he started moving closer to me until my body hits the headboard of the bed. Our faces are only a few inches from each other right now.

 

“Park Jiyeon, come back to me please. Don’t stay with JaeBum anymore. Let’s go back to the life where there is no JaeBum or Naeun to interfere with our lives. Please?” I looked into his eyes and I could see the sincere look in his eyes.

 

“I don’t know Myungsoo, I’m not sure if …”

 

“If you reject me now, I will go and sign the divorce papers. I mean it.”

 

“Myung…” Before I could finish my sentence, Myungsoo silenced me with his lips. He started kissing me passionately and after a few seconds, I started kissing back.

 

The two of us made out for a few minutes before breaking the kiss. “Kim Jiyeon, I’m marking you today. You made me wait for too long.” And he took off his clothes, and continued the make out session from where we left off just now, and bringing it up to a higher level.

 

It was from that moment onwards that I realized, Myungsoo has never left my heart and he is the only one that I would want to spend my whole life with.

 

The only one.

 

imageimage

Crap, i don't even know what im writing and the sentences are weird LOL.

People, this is not the end. HAHHAA. 

But like i said, it won't be a long fic, so it might end in another 2 or 3 chapters? i don't know. :D