Two

The 3 Rings of Marriage

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

“You…”

 

 

“I was right; it really is you, Park Jiyeon! Don’t you remember me? And why are you crying?” I stopped the sobbing and looked up. Yes, he still looked the same and sounded the same. The crush I had when I was still in High School.

 

 

I shook my head and wiped away my tears. “No Seungho, it’s not a big deal…just been through something bad right now.” He sighed and sat down beside me. “Look Jiyeon, I know this might sound ridiculous, but you can tell me everything. I am here and I’m not going anyway until you feel better, I promise.” And he gave me the same smile that made me fell for him.

 

 

I still remembered the day when I just got into high school. I was the forever-alone kid with no friends since I looked like some nerd and always got bullied but I kept quiet about it. Even though I might seem like I don’t care, but all those hurtful remarks hurt me.

 

 

Finally, there was one day when I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran away crying and hid myself in some random place where it was quiet and peaceful. Halfway through crying, Seungho came to me and started comforting me. And he was the reason why I was able to smile; stand up against those bullies and turned into someone ravishing.

 

 

But I guess fate played around with me. He left Korea and never came back until today. And how ironic was it? My situation right now is exactly the same as 4 years back. Me crying my heart and Seungho coming by to comfort me.

 

But the only difference was that I wasn’t sure that if I was able to stand up to Myungsoo’s cheating behind my back and lead another normal life.

 

 

“Hello earth to Jiyeon? Jiyeon?” Seungho started waving his hands in front of me, trying to grab my attention.

 

“Oops! Sorry! I was too engrossed in thinking…” Nice, he must have thought that I was abnormal for blanking out suddenly.

 

“No, it’s ok. So, care to tell me what happened?” I hesitated for a while but still told him the whole thing. I need someone to talk to right now; all these feelings bottled up in my heart would just make me sick.

 

 

My tears started rolling down my cheeks again while I was telling Seungho the whole story. My heart was basically aching badly. Right after my story, Seungho wiped my tears away and smiled. “It’s ok Jiyeon; maybe you should ask Myungsoo about it? Maybe you misunderstood him? I mean you guys are married isn’t it? Trust is something that you need to maintain a good marriage. And even if Myungsoo really cheats on you, don’t worry, you still have me!”

 

 

This is what I liked about Seungho. He always makes me feel safe… “Thanks Seungho, I really needed that.” He smiled again and stood up. I have to go now; my fiancé is waiting for me at home! He waved me goodbye and walked away.

 

 

How lucky that fiancé of Seungho must be. She must be an awesome lady to deserve someone like Seungho. Just when I stood up and turned my head, I saw them again. With their arms linked together, acting like as if they were some couple.

 

 

No Jiyeon, don’t be rash. Like what Seungho said, trust. I need to trust Myungsoo. So in the end, I ignored the two of them and just went back to my house, waiting for Myungsoo to come back.

 

imageimage

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

Right after comforting Naeun, she told me she wanted to take a walk outside and I agreed. She needed some fresh air anyway. The two of us went shopping and we hanged out until midnight before parting ways.

 

 

When I reached home, I was still surprised to see Jiyeon still awake. Normally she would be asleep and the whole house would be quiet. But not today, something is wrong, definitely wrong. The moment I step into the house, Jiyeon came running over and started talking.

 

 

“Myungsoo, where did you go today? You didn’t even call back right after running out of the house today. Did something happen?”

 

“No Jiyeon, it’s just company stuffs. I’m tired; I’m going to bathe first.” And I walked off without waiting for a reply or anything. I’m sorry Jiyeon; I’m just too guilty to face you right now.

 

 

After my bath, I was shocked to see nobody in the room. Now where is Jiyeon? I walked down the stairs to hear voices.

 

“No Seungho… I don’t know what to do now. Should I just forget everything and lead a normal life?”

 

Seungho? As in Yoo Seungho? What the hell is this dude trying to do by calling her at midnight? And isn’t he supposed to be gone?

 

“Leave Myungsoo? Maybe I should… If he continues lying…”

 

What the hell? Why would she leave and when did I lie? Don’t tell me she knew about Naeun? But it’s impossible.

 

“Alright, I’m going to sleep too, goodnight.” And she hung the call. I ran back up to the room and lied down on the bed, acting like I was asleep. Minutes later, I could hear the door room creak open.

 

 

I felt a weight on the bed and a hand on my hair. “Myungsoo, please…” I was waiting for her to finish her sentence, but I realized that she fell asleep. I shook my head while smiling. “How can this girl be so cute?”

 

 

Right now, i totally forgot about her talking to Seungho about all those weird stuffs and just fell asleep right after observing her face features like some ert.

 

 

When I woke up the next morning, Jiyeon was already gone. Right, she must have gone cooking and stuffs like that. But when I walked down to the kitchen, Jiyeon was nowhere to be seen. I ran around searching the whole place and she still wasn’t there.

 

I started to panic when I received a message from Naeun.

 

From Naeun:

Oppa, I think you need to see this for yourself. I see your wife hugging with some other guy now…

 

Damn, is she meeting that Seungho guy right now? I ran out of the house and started running towards the address that Naeun texted me.

 

imageimage

 

Naeun’s P.O.V

 

I was on my way to Myungsoo’s company when I saw Jiyeon with a guy. I knew Myungsoo was the jealous type and he would never like to see his wife with another guy. And guess what, being the evil me, I started to spin facts. I texted Myungsoo asking him to come over and even told him that Jiyeon was hugging that guy when the two of them clearly did nothing.

 

 

The lies were necessary if I wanted to pull the two of them apart. Don’t blame me Myungsoo oppa, this is for your happiness and future. You will thank me in the future. A few minutes later, Myungsoo reached and when he saw Jiyeon and that guy, he was fuming mad. He was basically clenching his fist now.

 

 

 

Bye Park Jiyeon, this is so going to be the end of your marriage now.

 

imageimage

 

I promise that the 3rd chapter would be the end to all this stupid crying. And judging by how the story goes. I think it will end around chapter 20? i don't know. No guarantees though ._.v

And thanks to all the lovely comments. It's fun reading them. Keep em' coming xD

so please continue commenting and sub this story ok? thanks loads! :3