Eleven

The 3 Rings of Marriage

 

“Hey JB.” Jiyeon faked a smile and JB walked into the café with his luggage still in his hands still. The reason why Jiyeon faked a smile was because she had no idea how she was going to face JB after everything had happened. She felt guilty that she broke JB’s heart after making him wait for so long. Things would have been better if Myungsoo was by her side, supporting her, but something came up and Myungsoo had no choice but to let Jiyeon face JB alone.

 

JB took the seat opposite Jiyeon and sat down, putting his luggage down by his side.

 

“Jiyeon… I’m not going to ask you what happened and how you guys got back together. My heart is already broken enough. But still, thank you for being happy and if you are happy, I’m happy too.” JB faked a smile and looked down after finishing his sentence. His heart was breaking so much but yet, he couldn’t be so selfish to keep Jiyeon by his side when she clearly has someone else in her heart.

 

“I’m really sorry JB. I didn’t mean to break your heart and …”


“Sshh Jiyeon. There is no need to apologize. It’s not your fault for finding your own happiness.” Jiyeon went over to JB and gave him a hug. “It’s ok, just let out your tears. I know how you feel.”

 

JB tried really hard to suppress his tears from falling, but the moment Jiyeon hugged him, the tears trickled down unknowingly. “Jiyeon…” His heart was aching so hard that he cried almost instantly after the first tear that escaped from his eyes. Jiyeon looked down to the crying JB while hugging him still and caressed his hair. “I don’t deserve someone as good as you. Trust me JB, you will find someone who is meant for you someday.”

 

JB wiped his tears and broke the hug. He smiled and nodded. “I think so too. It’s going to be hard at first, but it’s going to come true isn’t it?” Jiyeon gave JB a nod and her most genuine smile. Finally, everything is going to be settled.

 

Or not.

 

imageimage

 

“Sir, here’s your letter.” Myungsoo sighed as he took the letter from his secretary. He opened up the 5th letter and read the message.

 

From: Your secret admirer

Hey, I know you are curious about my identity. Let’s meet up. Shall we?

5 pm. Sweet Treasures Café

 

Myungsoo sighed as he threw the letter into the bin. He is not interested in whoever the secret admirer was. He had Jiyeon and that was already enough for him. He went for the meeting that was scheduled at the last minute and he couldn’t but worry for Jiyeon. What if JB managed to convince Jiyeon and make her go back to Paris with him? No Myungsoo, you must trust Jiyeon.

 

He shook his head and got rid of all those thoughts and went for the meeting. Right after 2 hours, he ended his meeting and texted Jiyeon that he ended his work and that he wanted to meet her. So in the end, both of them decided to meet up at Jiyeon’s current workplace – Sweet Treasures Café.

 

Looking at the text message, Myungsoo couldn’t help but wondered why the name of the café sounded so familiar to him, like as if he had pass by this name a few hours ago. Eventually, Myungsoo gave up on thinking since he couldn’t seem to recall when and where he saw the name of the café.

 

4.43pm. Right, he should reach Jiyeon’s café in just 10 minutes since he is driving. Myungsoo wore his jacket and walked towards the car park and got into this car and drove off towards Jiyeon’s café.

 

The moment he reached the café, he was greeted by a hug from Jiyeon. She told him everything that had happened when she and JB met up and Myungsoo heaved a sigh of relief knowing that JB didn’t even try to convince Jiyeon to leave him. Awhile later, Jiyeon went into the kitchen to make some coffee for Myungsoo since she still had half an hour before she ends her work and she thought that it would be better to kill time while drinking coffee rather than sitting alone.

 

Just as she went into the kitchen leaving Myungsoo alone at his seat, a familiar figure that disappeared for 6 months was seen standing beside Myungsoo. “Oppa…” Myungsoo didn’t realize her existence until she walked over to him. “Na…Naeun!” Myungsoo didn’t expect Naeun to come back to his life. This doesn’t bode well. He had a feeling that the appearance of Naeun would once again; ruin everything between him and Jiyeon again.

 

“Oppa… you came!” Naeun immediately gave Myungsoo one tight hug after her sentence. Wearing a shocked expression, Myungsoo forced Naeun to release the hug and made sure she is nowhere close to him. “What are you doing here?”

 

Naeun smirked and shook her head. “Oppa, you received messages from a secret admirer and she told you to meet her at Sweet Treasure café right?” Now it all made sense to Myungsoo. The reason why he found the name Sweet Treasure café familiar was because of the letter that he threw away this morning.

 

“Look Naeun, I’m not here to meet you or anything. I’m here to…”

 

“I know, meet Jiyeon right?” Naeun smirked and folded her arms. “Oppa, if I can’t get you, nobody can!” Naeun grabbed Myungsoo’s hand and place it on her chest where her heart lies. “Don’t you know I love you? Myungsoo tried to pull his hand away from Naeun’s grasp but for some reason, Naeun seems to be stronger than Myungsoo.

 

Naeun started moving her hands towards Myungsoo’s face and cupped it. He was so shocked by her actions that he froze on the spot. She moved her face closer to Myungsoo’s face and was about to kiss Myungsoo when someone shouted at her.

 

“SON NAEUN!”

 

imageimage

She's back! And sorry for the short chapter T^T
Btw guys, tell me what kind of treatment or rather, what kind of ending you want for Naeun!

I'm going to credit you guys and use the ideas xD im bored of my own ideas LOL.

 

AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM WRITING IN THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V LOL

Also, i won't be update for 5 days since i will be overseas >_<