Thirteen

The 3 Rings of Marriage

 

Previous Chapter:

But to her surprise, what she saw wasn't Naeun standing at the door with a gun, pointing at her head. Instead, it was a topless Myungsoo lying on the bed, with Naeun on top of him. She pushed open the door and ran inside, pulling Naeun away from Myungsoo.

 

"What do you think you are doing?"

 

 imageimage

 

Jiyeon couldn’t believe the sight in front of her at all. The love of her life, the one she decided to give another chance to win her heart, is right here, on the bed, topless; with the girl she hated the most on top of him.

 

“What else do you think we are doing? Can’t you see? We are going to make LOVE.” Jiyeon’s eyes widen when she heard Naeun’s statement. She looked over to Myungsoo to see him shocked, with his mouth agape.

 

Why the hell isn’t he doing anything and just sits there? Please Myungsoo…

 

After staring at the frozen Myungsoo who was looking at Naeun and doing nothing else, Jiyeon snapped. With the thought of the one she loved, with a possibility that he might be cheating with the same girl that caused their breakup 6 months ago, she couldn’t think straight anymore. She pushed Naeun to one corner and walked past her stopping in front of Myungsoo.

 

She bends down to his eye level and held his cheeks. “Myungsoo… why ain’t you taking actions?” Myungsoo’s eyes turned towards Jiyeon but yet, no words came out from his mouth and neither did he try to explain the situation. All he did was just sat there.

 

Jiyeon felt a tear trickle down and she wiped it away with the back of her hand and whispered. “Now I understand why you told me to stay at home and never opened the door to anyone. You wanted me to stay at home because you needed to spend time with your lover isn’t it? I understand now. I will give up; you can get together with Naeun. But bear this in mind…

 

I will never accept you into my life again. No matter what reasons you have. Never.

 

imageimage

 

Suzy was having lunch with her fiancé Seungho when she got a call from Myungsoo telling her the whole incident about Naeun from the start when she sent him letter anonymously until the time when he received the letter from Naeun which she told him to meet her at Seoul Hotel.

 

He told Suzy to keep a lookout for Jiyeon since he is afraid that Naeun would do something mean to Jiyeon and of course Suzy agreed. Along with Seungho, Suzy went to Jiyeon’s house to check up on her to find no one in the house.

 

Using her sharp instincts, Suzy could sense that something was wrong and immediately, she went over to Seoul Hotel instead, to find Jiyeon running out from a particular room. She told Seungho to go after her and she herself, checked out the room to see Myungsoo sitting still on the bed with Naeun smirking at the side of the room.


“SON NAEUN YOU !” Upon hearing her voice, Naeun’s eyes widen and stared at Suzy like as if she was some alien. I knew something is wrong! AND VERY WRONG!”

 

“Wh…What?!” Suzy smirked as she walked over to Naeun. “You… didn’t hear me properly 6 months ago, didn’t you? I said I would make sure that you go bald and that your face would be greeted with acid isn’t it? But too bad I don’t have acid with me now, but still…”

 

She quickened her pace and ran over to Naeun grabbing her hair. “I CAN DO THIS!” She started pulling Naeun’s hair with all the strength that she has. As for Naeun, all she could do was struggle and shout for Suzy to stop, but that didn’t help at all.

 

Naeun had everything planned out nicely and it was supposed to work but yet, no matter how smart she was, she forgot that Jiyeon had a strong back up.

 

Bae Suzy.

 

Seeing that Naeun’s hair won’t budge, Suzy pulled Naeun to the small kitchen in the hotel room and took the scissors and started cutting Naeun’s hair.

 

“YOU CRAZY DAUGHTER OF A , WHAT AR YOU DOING TO MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR?”

 

Suzy smirked and continued cutting Naeun’s hair. “You crazy of a , I’m cutting away your smelly hair with the scissors. Don’t worry, I was once a hairstylist, I will make sure that you have a good haircut.”

 

imageimage

 

In the midst of Suzy having a catfight with Naeun, Seungho managed to catch up to Jiyeon and sort of calmed her down, and brought her to another hotel room where he made a reservation 3 days ago for the sake of Suzy. But right now, he used the reserved room to lock Jiyeon inside so that at least, he wouldn’t need to worry about her doing silly things or getting kidnapped.

 

He ran back to where Suzy was and saw the Suzy cutting Naeun’s hair. He shook his head as his direction got diverted to where Myungsoo was. Despite all the fighting, Myungsoo only stood there and did nothing else, which was weird to him. He went over to Myungsoo and checks his eyes and checked his heartbeat. Since he was a doctor, Seungho could identify that there were something wrong with Myungsoo.

 

“SUZY! There is something wrong with Myungsoo!  I suspect he got drugged!” Upon hearing that, Suzy turned over to Naeun to see a smirk on her face. “Clever , I drugged his coffee so that’s why he is in a state where he can’t respond or do anything else.”

 

“WHAT? Give me the antidote now?”

“Why the hell should I?” Suzy gave her a slap and started searching her whole body but there was nothing found.

 

“HAHA! YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE ANTIDOTE, I ALREADY HIDE ….”

 

“Suzy! I have the antidote already, found it in her bag.” Naeun’s eyes turned wide when she saw the familiar looking bag. “Give it back to me! It’s mine!”

 

“No, it’s mine.” Suzy smirked and started cutting her hair again, finding joy from it.

 

imageimage

 

A few minutes later, Myungsoo was able to respond and move more comfortably. “Jiyeon…”

 

“It’s ok Myungsoo. I will bring you now to Jiyeon alright?” Seungho helped Myungsoo up and led him to the room where Jiyeon was leaving Suzy still cutting Naeun’s hair. Once the room of the door was opened and Jiyeon caught sight of Seungho, she wiped away her tears and sat up from her lying position.

 

“Seungho… where did you go?” Seungho gave her a smile and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside her, pulling her into his embrace while patting her back. “I just went to check on…” Before he could finish his sentence, Myungsoo started shouting.

 

“YOU JERK! GET AWAY FROM JIYEON!” Jiyeon yelped in shock at the sudden sound and looked over to the direction where Myungsoo was standing at. “Why are you here? Get out!”

 

“Seungho get out! She is asking you to get out!”

 

“No, MYUNGSOO you get out.” Myungsoo stood there frozen with his eyes fixed on Jiyeon.
“Wow, I don’t want to be the reason why you two fight, I need to check up on Suzy.” And Seungho scooted off before either one of them could say anything.

 

Myungsoo walked over to Jiyeon and sat beside her. And the moment his touched the bed, Jiyeon sprang up and tried to get out of the bed but Myungsoo stopped her in the nick of time by pulling her hands making her unable to move.

 

“Look Jiyeon. I’m not cheating. I got drugged by Naeun and she was the one who stripped me. It was just a show where she was the director and I was the actor which was being forced to act without having a right to response due to the drug. You don’t know how much I wanted to slap Naeun when she hurt you, but I just couldn’t. Please Jiyeon…”

 

“Didn’t you hear what I just said? I will never get back to you, no matter what the reason is.”

 

“But it wasn’t my fault!”

 

“And? You were the one who allowed getting this chance in making this whole drama happened. If you told me what happened exactly, we could have prevented this.” Jiyeon didn’t even bother looking at him in the eyes when she spoke.

 

“So… are you throwing me away now …?” Jiyeon kept silent as Myungsoo just laughed. “So… we are really over now …”

 

Myungsoo stood up and walked over to the door, with his gaze fixed on the floor. He walked back to where Naeun’s room was at to see Naeun on the floor crying, with a terrible hairstyle. The moment Naeun saw Myungsoo; she started rubbing her hands together asking for forgiveness.

 

Myungsoo just walked over to her and smirked. “You deserve all this don’t you? You made me and Jiyeon misunderstand each other every single time you appeared. You should have known that this kind of ending was possible.”

 

“But oppa! Jiyeon that …” A slapping sound was heard which made Naeun stopped her sentence. Myungsoo just gave Naeun a slap. “Never call Jiyeon a , you are the .”

 

He was about to walk away until he remembered his promise with Jiyeon. He turned back to Naeun and smirked. “Today… will be the day when you regret that you came back.”  Myungsoo started slapping Naeun and kicking her sometimes while banging her head on the wall, shouting and venting all his anger on her.

 

The people who were standing at one corner were too shocked and too afraid to interfere. Immediately without thinking, Suzy ran over to Jiyeon and told her what exactly had happened. Upon hearing it, Jiyeon ran up to where Myungsoo was and she froze when she saw the abusive Myungsoo.

 

She went up to him and back hugged him, soothing him. “Myungsoo, don’t do this anymore! You’re killing her!”

 

“She deserves this. She already killed me two times since she made you leave me. I’m not going to stop.” Myungsoo gave Naeun another kick in her stomach until Jiyeon stood in front of Myungsoo and held his face. “Look at me Myungsoo. I’m still here and I’m not going anywhere! I’m not going to leave you so please stop!”

 

Myungsoo stopped his actions and looked at Jiyeon, while touching her hands that were holding his cheeks.

 

“Really…?” Jiyeon nodded and smile. “Just let Naeun leave so we can have our own time alright?” Myungsoo nodded and Jiyeon looked over to Naeun. “Leave now please. I don’t know when Myungsoo would change his mind again.”

 

Naeun took her stuffs and bowed, and scurried away.

 

Both Seungho and Suzy left the room so that the Myungyeon couple could have their own time alone. And hopefully, Myungsoo would be able to calm down. Jiyeon made Myungsoo lied down on the bed and she lied down as well since Myungsoo requested it.

 

“I’m sorry for showing you that side of me. I didn’t mean it. I was just too angry that I couldn’t think properly. I couldn’t bear the thought of losing …” and Myungsoo was cut off by a kiss on the lips.

 

Jiyeon broke the kiss awhile later and snuggled into Myungsoo’s chest. “I won’t leave you and you won’t lose me anymore alright?” Myungsoo smiled and caressed Jiyeon’s hair.  “I love you, I really do.”

 

“I know Myungsoo, I love you too.”

 

At this point of time, Jiyeon officially abandoned her sufferings, leading her onwards to happiness.

 

imageimage

 

Okay, don’t kill me D;

I ended in a … not so nice way and it’s kind of rushed OTL. Don’t kill me! i didn't write much about the other cast ended up since i don't think it's necessary. Myungyeon was the important one xD

 

Anyway, I will be starting a WooMin and a sequel to the 3 shots which is A 5 year old mentality.

 

Look out for it alright? :D and thanks to all the subbies. Love you guys!