Three

The 3 Rings of Marriage

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Myungsoo was obviously lying through his teeth. I knew this would happen but I wanted to give him a chance, but he threw it away. Not knowing what to do and feeling confused, I called Seungho.

 

“Hey Seungho, are you free now?”

 

“Kind of I guess? But I’m having dinner with my fiancé, Suzy now.”

 

Suzy? Why does this name sound so familiar?

 

“Don’t tell me the Suzy that you are referring to is the Suzy that has a cousin by the name of Kim Myungsoo.”

 

I could hear him chuckling.


“Right, you are still as smart as usual. I just knew it today!”

 

I see. So his fiancé Suzy? They make a good couple anyway.”

 

“So what’s wrong Jiyeon?”

 

I sighed as I told him what Myungsoo said just now. About his lies, and about meeting Myungsoo right after he left.

 

“Hmm, so you have any plans on what you are going to do?”

 

“No Seungho… I don’t know what to do now. Should I just forget everything and lead a normal life?”

 

“Jiyeon, I did say that a couple should have trust between each other. But since he lied and he is hurting you, you should consider leaving Myungsoo.”

 

“Leave Myungsoo? Maybe I should… If he continues lying…”

 

“In this case, why don’t we meet up tomorrow? Same place at 10am! We can talk it out! Suzy will come too. I mean three heads are better than 1 right?”

 

“Alright, I’m going to sleep too, goodnight.” And I ended the call and headed up to the bedroom to find Myungsoo asleep already.

 

I lied down beside him and caressed his hair softly. “Myungsoo…please.” I was too disappointed to continue my sentence and I just fell asleep without finishing the sentence.

 

The next morning when I woke up, Myungsoo was still asleep. I stared at his face and whispered. ‘What exactly should I do, Myungsoo?” I sighed and just went to change my clothes and did my daily routine. I went out at 9.30am, since I had nothing else to do and it’s better to reach earlier, right?

 

imageimage

 

Seungho’s P.O.V

 

Right after ending Jiyeon’s call, Suzy began asking me about the caller, and of course I told her everything. From how we met each other while she was crying until the conversation of the phone call that ended a few minutes ago.

 

 

“So Suzy, I told Jiyeon that you are going along, is it alright?”

 

Suzy smiled and replied. “Of course I’m going! Jiyeon is my good friend and also my cousin’s wife. And since she is hurting because of my cousin, I have to be responsible… in some way isn’t it?”

 

This was what I liked about Suzy, she is always this understanding. Being with her makes me feel comfortable all the time.

 

The next morning Suzy and I met up with Jiyeon at the park and we started chatting, about our past and of course Myungsoo. About half an hour later, Suzy offered to go and buy drinks and only the two of us was left. We continued our little chat and guess what? I could totally hear someone shouting Jiyeon’s name in an angry tone and this isn’t a good sign.

 

imageimage

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

The moment I reached the park, I could see Jiyeon and Seungho chatting with each other. Well, they weren’t hugging each other or anything, so why did Naeun tell me that? Ok, maybe they finished hugging each other already. Seeing the two of them smiling at each other makes my blood boil.

 

“Park Jiyeon!” I shouted while walking over to them in order to gain their attention. The two the them turned their heads and when Jiyeon saw me, her eyes became wide open.

 

“What are you doing here alone with this Seungho guy?”

 

“We were just chatting!”

 

“Chatting while hugging each other?”

 

“What? We weren’t…” I didn’t even give her a chance to finish her sentence.

 

“Don’t tell me you guys weren’t hugging. Naeun told me she saw you guys hugging!” , did I just mention Naeun here? But the funny thing is when I mentioned Naeun’s name, she started keeping quiet.

 

“Naeun… do you trust her so much that you would confront your wife just because of her statement?” Ok, I so did not expect this, but I ain’t backing down.

 

“So what if it’s true? It doesn’t matter right?” This sentence was the cause of the that happened. All of them.

 

“Of course it matters.”

 

“Ok Park Jiyeon, don’t try to change the topic now, are you cheating on me?”

 

“Me cheating on you? Wasn’t it you who cheated on me?” I am totally sure that I am frowning now. What exactly is she trying to say now?

 

“I didn’t cheat on you Jiyeon!”

 

“Shut up KIM MYUNGSOO!” Hell, she really is angry now. She has never called me by my full name before. This is the first time. “Myungsoo, I was still contemplating on my decision, but now, thank you, I have come to a decision and a great one that is.

 

I opened my mouth, wanting to speak, but she never gave me a chance. “I can’t believe you accused me of cheating in front of this .” And she looked at Naeun. This was it, she can’t call anybody a just because she wants to.

 

“Look Park Jiyeon, I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but Naeun is innocent here, so you can’t go around calling her ! It’s not right!” and I didn’t realize that my tone was abit too serious and a bit too loud.

 

“Tsk, Myungsoo-ssi, yes, she is innocent, you are innocent, and I am the guilty one here alright? Go and lead a happy life with that now.” Damn, now the honorifics and , what exactly is she thinking right now?

 

“I SAID YOU CAN’T CALL HER A OR A ! DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND ME?” and I raised my hand in a position, wanting to slap her but I got stopped by Seungho.

 

“Why the hell are you slapping your own wife just because of another girl? Another third party? And he stared at Naeun.

 

“Third party? No Yoo Seungho, listen carefully, you are the third party here, and don’t you get it?”

 

“What are …” Jiyeon butted in before he could finish his sentence.

 

“Why did you stop him Seungho? You should have just let him slap me, right in front of this Naeun girl…”

 

“Jiyeon…” Seungho let go of my hand while looking at her…

 

“Now stop flirting alright?” She stared at me and smirked. “Kim Myungsoo, goodbye.” And she just walked off.

 

imageimage

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

The moment I reached home, I went to pack my clothes and everything that I needed. I called my lawyer and asked him to fax me a divorce paper and within 10 minutes, it arrived. I place the divorce paper on the dressing table, took a last look at my house, and headed off to the airport.

 

Kim Myungsoo, I’m divorcing you now.

 

imageimage

 

Suzy’s P.O.V

 

After coming back from the convenience drink store with 3 drinks in my hand, I saw Myungsoo, Seungho and some random girl staring at each other, and Jiyeon was nowhere to be seen. I ran over and patted Myungsoo’s shoulder.

 

“Hey cousin, what are you doing here? And by any chance, are you Naeun?” I looked over to the girl that was standing beside Myungsoo. She merely gave me a nod and looked away. Tsk, how rude.

 

I turned over to Seungho and smiled. “Baby, where’s Jiyeon?” Before Seungho could say anything, Myungsoo shouted. “What YOOSEUNGHO. You are cheating on Jiyeon and Suzy at the same time? I’m never going to forgive you! And he moved forward, preparing to punch Seungho but well, I am there so hell no Myungsoo. I managed to stop Myungsoo by blocking him.

 

“No Myungsoo, he is not cheating on the both of us!”

 

“In this case, why was the two of them meeting up?”

 

“You mean 3 Myungsoo. I just went to buy drinks and when I come back, everything changed. Mind telling me what’s wrong?” and Myungsoo told me the whole story.

 

“So this girl here accused my fiancé of hugging Jiyeon and that’s how the whole thing started?” I went over to Naeun and smirked. I pulled her hair and she yelped in pain. ‘Myungsoo oppa! Help!”

 

“Suzy, what are you doing right now?”


“Can’t you see? I’m trying to make her suffer 10 times the pain that she inflicted on Jiyeon. Both mentally and physically. So you better get out of my way Kim Myungsoo!” and I ran over to Naeun and literally started a cat fight with her. Both the guys tried to stop us and we stopped after a good 10 minutes.

 

“No Naeun, this is not over, I’m going to do this slowly day by and make you suffer!”

 

“Suzy! Why are you being unreasonable now? And how did you know that Seungho didn’t hug Jiyeon? You weren’t even here. ” I smirked at my cousin. Sometimes, he is just too stupid. TOO STUPID.

 

“It’s because I trust him Myungsoo. Trust is important. And did you just call me unreasonable? You sure? Who is the unreasonable one here? Not only did she hurt Jiyeon, she tried to frame my baby as well! Know what Myungsoo? Jiyeon told me to keep this a secret but hell no, if I keep this as a secret, I think I will die soon!”

 

“Suzy…”

 

“No Seungho, don’t try stopping me, it won’t work.” And I paused a while before stepping closer to Myungsoo. “Jiyeon saw the two of you hugging her in Naeun’s house. She saw the two of you linking each other’s arms behaving like some couple. And she even saw the message about this girl here wanting to leave. Do you know how bad she felt? Remember her asking you where you ran off to and you lied about having company stuffs? She asked you that question even though she knew what exactly happened. And guess what? You lied in the end and she decided to talk to us about this matter since she needed to. And being the nice girl, she decided to give you another chance. But now, I won’t be surprised if she left the divorce paper and just ran off.”

 

Upon hearing my whole speech, Myungsoo left Naeun behind and ran off. Once Myungsoo is out of sight, I turned over to Naeun and smirked. “Now it’s just you and me right?”

 

I gave one slap on the face. “This is for coming back.”

Another slap on the other side. “This is for making Jiyeon sad.”

Just as I was about to give her another slap, she held both of my hands and smirked. “I wonder how you are going to slap me now.”

I smirked and rolled my eyes. I don’t need to slap, I can do this! I and used my knee to kicked her in the stomach, leaving her lying on the floor.

 

“Naeun, Jiyeon might be nice and kind, but not me. I am totally the opposite of her. You better go away now. If I see you again, I swear you will be bald, and your face will be greeted with acid. GET IT?” she nodded and scampered off in a hurry. Tsk, s.

 

imageimage

 

Naeun’s P.O.V

 

Tsk, Bae Suzy and Park Jiyeon. I’m going to make sure that you guys pay for this pain that I suffer now. I packed my luggage and took a train to Busan.

 

I’m just leaving…

 

 

For now.

 

imageimage

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

 I ran straight home right after hearing what Suzy said. So I was wrong? I accused Jiyeon of cheating when she didn’t. And… she saw what happened between Naeun and me. I can’t think of the pain that she had to bear when she saw all these.

 

I’m sorry Jiyeon, please wait for me. I’m reaching home soon.

 

Once I reached home, I was greeted by a sense of loneliness. I ran through the whole house trying to search for Jiyeon, but she was nowhere to be seen. Her clothes were all gone and there was a divorce paper on the dressing table with her signature.

 

No…whatever Suzy said came true. Jiyeon really left with all her clothes and even left me a divorce paper. I looked around the place to see our pictures still on the wall. Jiyeon didn’t even bother taking those photos along with her. Did I hurt her that deep?

 

I sat down and started crying in one corner. I can’t believe I just lost my wife over some stupid statement.

 

For the next few days, I started drinking and abandon the work in my company. I was in a total mess that I myself felt embarrassed at. But I have no choice, this is the only thing I can do right now, to make myself feel better.

 

Today, I was drinking as usual until I heard the sound of the door click open. Thinking that it was Jiyeon, I ran over and open the door, only to be greeted by Suzy and Seungho. I rolled my eyes and walked back up to the bedroom and continued drinking.

 

“Myungsoo! What are you doing right now?” I ignored her. I don’t have the mood for some chit-chat session now.

 

“Jiyeon wouldn’t want to see this doesn’t she?” I stopped the drinking when I heard Jiyeon’s name.

 

I scoffed and smirked. “How the hell would you know Suzy? Don’t give me all those crap that people always uses in those drama.” She sighed and replied. “Fine, I will just tell you the truth. Jiyeon just sent me a postcard saying that she was doing well, and she wanted me to take care of you.” And she handed me the postcard.

 

When I see the writings on the postcard, my tears started flowing again. This is Jiyeon’s handwriting. “Jiyeon…” I turned to Suzy and asked. “Where is Jiyeon right now?” She shrugged and sighed. “I don’t know… she said she will tell me contact me once she settled down.” I wiped my tears and smiled. “Please Suzy, if she ever contacts you, please tell her that I love her and I will be waiting. I won’t be signing the divorce paper.”

 

 

After that, everything went back to normal. Jiyeon called Suzy for a few times and whenever she talks about me, Jiyeon would want to change the topic. She even refused to tell Suzy her location since she knew that Suzy would tell me eventually. But I didn’t give up at all, not even for a second. I had people looking for her, but it seems like she disappeared into thin air or something. Every single time, all the different private investigators would tell me that no such person existed in Korea. I sighed in defeat. “Jiyeon, just where the hell are you? Aren’t you done torturing me?”

 

As for Naeun, I didn’t even bother looking for her. After that day when she got beaten up by Suzy, she disappeared. I don’t care if she is going to commit suicide or she is depressed or she is dying. I’m not going to forgive her for sowing discord between me and Jiyeon. I should have trusted Jiyeon instead of Naeun.

 

 

Days and months passed by and there were still no news of Jiyeon. I am currently in Paris now for a business party and it was unbearable. The time difference and all, it’s just annoying and suffocating.

 

But all those feelings were gone when I attended the business party.

After 6 months, 26 weeks, 183 days, 4382 hours, 262974 minutes and 15552000 seconds of waiting, I met her again.

 

The woman that I claimed to be my wife, Park Jiyeon.

 

 

imageimage

Okay, this has to be the longest chapter LOL. And I haven’t proofread it yet so there are bound to be mistakes. I will change it after proofreading! ^-^

Hope it’s not a drag and those numbers were gotten from the internet. BLAME GOOGLE IF IT’S WRONG HAHAHA.

JB IS GOING TO COME OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE :3

 

@Chunwoo: nah, I don’t hate APINK. They don’t really catch my attention anyway. I used them because they have the innocent image on the outside, which is what I needed! The innocent image to con the male lead! And yeah, after adding words into the character, she can become devil with an innocent face! HAHHA! Ok, I don’t know what crap I’m saying -_-