Five

The 3 Rings of Marriage

 

JB’s P.O.V

 

After getting out of the washroom, Jiyeon was nowhere to be seen. I went around the whole place searching for her but she still wasn’t it sight. Did she just go home? But she isn’t the type to leave without a word. I sighed as I walked around once more, not giving up. And this time round, I found her, at the balcony, with some random guy. Who the hell is that?

 

I walked over to Jiyeon to hear the mysterious guy saying, “Go back to Korea with me Jiyeon. Please.” The moment I heard this, I couldn’t control whatever was coming out of my mouth next. “No, Jiyeon can’t go back with you and she will never go back with you.”

 

I walked over to Jiyeon’s side and held her hand. “This girl is not going anywhere without me.” and I tried to pull Jiyeon away but was stopped by that mysterious guy. “Who the hell are you to decide for Jiyeon?” and he pulled Jiyeon away from me. The two of us was basically having a staring competition until I hear Jiyeon coughing.

 

“Hey gentlemen, can you bring this somewhere else? It’s kind of weird to see the two of u staring at each other when I’m doing nothing.” I turned to Jiyeon and smiled. “It’s ok, I’m done with staring anyway. Let’s go!” and I tried to pull Jiyeon away from that man’s grasp but failed.

 

“Hey dude, please let go of her hand. You don’t have any rights to hold her hand.” He smirked and that made me confused. “Why can’t I hold her hands when I’m her lawfully wedded husband?” Damn trust me, he emphasized so much on the word lawfully that it sounded like the word was coming to life or something.

 

Right, Jiyeon told me about her husband before but aren’t they supposed to be divorced again? And if I’m not wrong, this husband of hers is a cheater wasn’t it? I folded my arms and stared at him. “Sorry Mr. Husband, I don’t know why you would still have the cheek to claim Jiyeon as your wife when you cheated on her.”

 

“You Mr. Blonde hair, I don’t know why you would say that I cheated when I did, but who cares. Just get away from Jiyeon!”


“But we are living together, how can I get away from her?” and I see a shocked expression forming on that guy’s face. Yes, victory!

 

He turned over to Jiyeon and let go of her hand. “I’m sorry that I budge into you and your new boyfriend’s life. I will sign the divorce paper once I’m back in Korea. No, I will get people to send the paper over now and sign it here. I hope you have a better life with Mr. Blonde hair.” And he left after sending Jiyeon a weak smile.

 

Faraway y0u go Mr. ex-husband.

 

imageimage

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

My heart skipped a beat when I hear Myungsoo said that he was going to sign the paper. Remember me saying that I already knew that Myungsoo didn’t cheat on me with Naeun and I already forgave him? I already forgave him but I guess it was my pride that didn’t allowed me to go back to Korea. I sighed as I shook my head.

 

“Hey Jiyeon, are you ok?” I looked over to JB to see him wearing a worried look. I shook my head and put on my widest smile and replied. “Yes, I’m fine, no worries. I’m just a little tired, that’s all.”

 

“Well in this case, let’s just go back home alright?” I nodded. I need the rest.

 

The moment I reached home, I went straight up to my room and start crying into my pillow. I don’t know why my heart hurt so much the moment I was reminded of the divorce paper. I shouldn’t have left the divorce paper there. It’s my fault that everything comes to this point right now.

 

I guess I just have to accept my fate?

 

imageimage

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

After bidding farewell to Jiyeon, I went back to the hotel room straight and called my secretary in Korea to send me the divorce papers. I sighed as I ended the phone call. Why must everything come to this?

 

I took out my wallet and smiled when I saw the photo inside. It was the photo of us kissing when we just got married. Those times were really the happiest moment of my life. Having Jiyeon by my side was the best thing that had happened to my life. I felt a tear dropping after staring at the photo too much.

 

I wiped my tears away and thought. No matter what I do; nothing is going to change isn’t it?

 

I sighed as the phone started ringing again. I wanted to ignore it at first, but the call keeps on coming and in the end, I picked it up because it was too annoying. “Sir, I can’t find the divorce papers at the place that you mentioned it was supposed to be at.

 

I sighed and shook my head. “It’s ok then, I will go back and find it myself, and please, get me a ticket back to Korea tomorrow, I’m tired of Paris.”


“Yes sir, right away.”

 

The moment I reached Korea, I started tiring myself out by working and doing nothing else but work. I needed something to occupy my mind so I won’t think about Jiyeon at all. Trust me, I even forgot about the divorce papers and just like that, one week passed by since the last time I met Jiyeon.  I thought I will never be able to see Jiyeon again, but sometimes, I just have to trust this thing called fate.

 

I met her once more, and this time, I had the feeling that it will work out.

 

imageimage

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

After that meeting from that night, I never got to see Myungsoo again. And the divorce papers that he promised me never came. For some reason, the fact that the divorce paper didn’t get to me makes me feel much more … comfortable.

 

I sighed as I grabbed my luggage out of JB’s house. Right, I am being sent to Korea to be the manager of the café chain that the company set up in Korea.

 

“Park Jiyeon, are you really going?” JB folded his hands with a pout. I know he is worried that I won’t be able to cope and was also worried that I might go back to Myungsoo again. I nodded my head and smiled. “Yes! I’m going! But you are coming in a week’s time isn’t it?”

 

He nodded and shouted. “Yes! I am! I have to settle some admin stuffs in the Korea Branch of my company!”

 

“Don’t worry alright? I’m not going to die or anything!” and I chuckled.

 

He shook his head and sighed. “Ok Park Jiyeon, take care of yourself alright?”

 

I nodded and bid him farewell and got into the cab.

 

Korea, Park Jiyeon is coming back.

 

imageimage

 

This chapter is crap. I know it. I’m too sleepy -.-

And please help to vote for BAP on MAMA? ;_________;

Myungyeol is so cute <3